Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FRONT ROYAL, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FRONT ROYAL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FRONT ROYAL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FRONT ROYAL, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FRONT ROYAL, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Amerisist Of Front Royal
Amerisist Of Front Royal specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Front Royal, Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 23 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 106 Westminster Drive, in the 22630 zip code in Warren county, Amerisist Of Front Royal gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Amerisist Of Front Royal are independence-focused care, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and emergency pendant system.
Shenandoah Senior Living (fka Loving Arms)
Shenandoah Senior Living fka Loving Arms excels at providing dementia care in Warren county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 78 older adults. Shenandoah Senior Living fka Loving Arms welcomes pets and can provide secure campus to prevent wandering, aid with dining and meal choices and staff nurses trained in dementia care to any seniors with dementia living in Front Royal, VA and surrounding areas. Shenandoah Senior Living fka Loving Arms is located at 103 Lee Burke Road, 22630 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Front Royal
When looking for memory care facilities in Front Royal, Virginia, you will find Commonwealth Senior Living At Front Royal as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 600 Mount View Street in the 22630 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 90 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services that include controlled access community, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Commonwealth Senior Living At Front Royal provides dementia care services not only to Front Royal residents, but also to all Warren county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Royal Haven can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Front Royal, Virginia. Royal Haven has a maximum capacity of 67 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities that include individualized meals, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Warren County, VA
Hidden Springs Senior Living
Hidden Springs Senior Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 36 seniors. Hidden Springs Senior Living offers services such as enhanced medical monitoring, activities and programs that lower anxiety and daily living assistance. It is situated at 973 Buck Mountain Road, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Bentonville, VA seniors.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FRONT ROYAL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in PURCELLVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in MIDLOTHIAN, VA
- Memory Care in BOSTON, VA
- Memory Care in HARDY, VA
- Memory Care in BENTONVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Memory Care in POTOMAC FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in LOUISA, VA
- Memory Care in BRISTOL, VA
- Memory Care in MAURERTOWN, VA
- Memory Care in Patrick County, VA
- Memory Care in Fairfax County, VA
- Memory Care in Chesterfield County, VA
- Memory Care in Stafford County, VA
- Memory Care in Arlington County, VA
- Memory Care in Madison County, VA
- Memory Care in Prince William County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, VA
- Memory Care in Culpeper County, VA
- Memory Care in Loudoun County, VA
- Memory Care in Smyth County, VA
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, VA
Memory Care Costs in FRONT ROYAL, VA:
FRONT ROYAL memory care facilities rank #30 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,093 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,130 per month, while the most luxury FRONT ROYAL Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $8,255 per month. Memory care facilities in FRONT ROYAL are less affordable than those located in Warren County, VA, which has an average cost of $5,087 per month and can go as high as $8,312 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FRONT ROYAL compare to the rest of Virginia and Warren County:
- FRONT ROYAL, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,130/month
- Warren County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,130/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- FRONT ROYAL, VA average memory care cost: $5,093 /month
- Warren County, VA average dementia care cost: $5,087/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in FRONT ROYAL is $6 more per month than the Warren County average. It is also $69 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951