Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FRONT ROYAL, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FRONT ROYAL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FRONT ROYAL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FRONT ROYAL, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FRONT ROYAL, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Amerisist Of Front Royal
Amerisist Of Front Royal enables seniors to receive memory care in Front Royal, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 23 older adults at a time. With a location at 106 Westminster Drive, in the 22630 zip code in Warren county, Amerisist Of Front Royal assists those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Amerisist Of Front Royal include transportation to medical appointments, custom memory care programs and activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Royal Haven specializes in providing dementia care in Warren county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 67 elderly residents. Royal Haven accepts pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any seniors living in Front Royal, VA and surrounding areas. Royal Haven is located at 201 W. Criser Road, 22630 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Front Royal
When searching for memory care facilities in Front Royal, Virginia, you will find Commonwealth Senior Living At Front Royal as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 600 Mount View Street in the 22630 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 90 dementia care units and provides amenities like individual meal planning, custom memory care programs and activities and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Commonwealth Senior Living At Front Royal provides dementia care services not only to Front Royal residents, but also to all Warren county residents as well.
Shenandoah Senior Living (fka Loving Arms)
If you need aid with daily living, Shenandoah Senior Living fka Loving Arms can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Front Royal, Virginia. Shenandoah Senior Living fka Loving Arms has a maximum capacity of 78 seniors with dementia. It provides amenities that include management of medication, high ratio of caregivers to residents and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Warren County, VA
Hidden Springs Senior Living
Hidden Springs Senior Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 36 older adults with dementia. Hidden Springs Senior Living includes services such as monitoring of medications, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and promoted socialization. It is situated at 973 Buck Mountain Road, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Bentonville, VA older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FRONT ROYAL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Memory Care in NORTON, VA
- Memory Care in STUARTS DRAFT, VA
- Memory Care in McLEAN, VA
- Memory Care in CLIFTON FORGE, VA
- Memory Care in FARNHAM, VA
- Memory Care in STRASBURG, VA
- Memory Care in BEALETON, VA
- Memory Care in WARRENTON, VA
- Memory Care in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Memory Care in SPRINGFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in LOW MOOR, VA
- Memory Care in ANNANDALE, VA
- Memory Care in STAUNTON, VA
- Memory Care in Richmond County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Warren County, VA
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory Care in Patrick County, VA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, VA
- Memory Care in Nottoway County, VA
- Memory Care in Chesterfield County, VA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, VA
- Memory Care in Campbell County, VA
- Memory Care in Roanoke County, VA
- Memory Care in Washington County, VA
- Memory Care in Orange County, VA
- Memory Care in Botetourt County, VA
Memory Care Costs in FRONT ROYAL, VA:
FRONT ROYAL memory care facilities rank #30 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,093 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,130 per month, while the most luxurious FRONT ROYAL Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $8,255 per month. Memory care facilities in FRONT ROYAL are less affordable than those located in Warren County, VA, which has an average cost of $5,087 per month and can go up to $8,312 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FRONT ROYAL compare to the rest of Virginia and Warren County:
- FRONT ROYAL, VA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,130/month
- Warren County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,130/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- FRONT ROYAL, VA average memory care cost: $5,093 /month
- Warren County, VA average dementia care cost: $5,087/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FRONT ROYAL is $6 more per month as compared to the Warren County average. It is also $69 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951