- About Us | MemoryCareFacilities.net
MemoryCareFacilities.net was started in 2017 as a service for caregivers who care for older adults with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. With our help, caregivers are able to find memory care facilities in every part of the U.S. Because we are a nationwide service and help find dementia and Alzheimer’s care in all 50 states, MemoryCareFacilities.net should be your go-to source for finding a care facility for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
Why is MemoryCareFacilities.net different from other websites?
- In addition to helping find memory care homes, we have an expert memory care blog section that is authored by experts in dementia care. From our blog you can find out everything you need to know about dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Our facility listings include every memory care option available. We do not choose or hand-pick any dementia care homes or leave out any homes. Our listings are 100% unbiased and complete.
- Our listings are always updated and include newly licensed memory care facilities. Dementia care facilities that have closed are removed periodically.
- Our website provides memory care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
Should you have any questions, contact us and we will help you!
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357