Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BRISTOL, VA:
There are 3 memory care facilities in BRISTOL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BRISTOL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BRISTOL, VA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BRISTOL, with cost that varies in each facility.
Oakmont At Gordon Park
Oakmont At Gordon Park specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bristol, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 101 older adults at a time. With a location at 401 Gordon Ave, in the 24201 zip code in Bristol City county, Oakmont At Gordon Park aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Oakmont At Gordon Park are individualized programs and care, alarmed and monitored exits and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Fort Shelby Manor
Fort Shelby Manor excels at providing dementia care services in Bristol City county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 44 older adults. Fort Shelby Manor welcomes pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any older adults with dementia living in Bristol, VA and surrounding areas. Fort Shelby Manor is located at 200 Solar Street, 24201 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Bristol, Virginia, you will find Brookdale Bristol as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at One Liberty Place in the 24201 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 125 dementia care units and offers services like transportation to medical appointments and encouraged family participation. Brookdale Bristol provides memory care not only to Bristol residents, but also to all Bristol City county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BRISTOL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, VA
- Memory Care in WINCHESTER, VA
- Memory Care in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Memory Care in LEBANON, VA
- Memory Care in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Memory Care in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Memory Care in LEESBURG, VA
- Memory Care in NORFOLK, VA
- Memory Care in CULPEPER, VA
- Memory Care in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Memory Care in CASTLEWOOD, VA
- Memory Care in FAIRFAX, VA
- Memory Care in STERLING, VA
- Memory Care in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Memory Care in Frederick County, VA
- Memory Care in Gloucester County, VA
- Memory Care in Washington County, VA
- Memory Care in Loudoun County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Henry County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Henrico County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Smyth County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory Care in Accomack County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
- Memory Care in Bedford County, VA
- Memory Care in Fauquier County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BRISTOL, VA:
BRISTOL memory care facilities rank #8 out of 177 cities in Florida for affordability. The median cost of memory care facilities in BRISTOL, VA is $4,296 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes in BRISTOL can be priced as little as $2,584 per month, while the most luxurious BRISTOL Alzheimer’s care communities can go up to $7,104 per month. Memory care facilities in BRISTOL are more affordable than many other facilities located in the state of Virginia, which has an average cost of per month and can go as high as $8,466 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in BRISTOL compare to the rest of Virginia:
BRISTOL, VA – 10% cheapest dementia care units: $86/month
Virginia – 10% most affordable Alzheimer’s care facilities: $3,143/month
BRISTOL, VA – 10% most expensive memory care facilities: [MemoryCareCountyTop10Daily]/month
Virginia – 10% most expensive Dementia care facilities: $8,466/month
BRISTOL, VA average memory care cost: $4,296 /month
Virginia State average dementia care costs: /month
Median cost of memory care in BRISTOL is $4,296 more per month than the Bristol city average. It is also $866 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951