Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BRISTOL, VA:
There are 3 memory care facilities in BRISTOL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BRISTOL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BRISTOL, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BRISTOL, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Bristol provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bristol, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 125 adults at a time. With a location at One Liberty Place, in the 24201 zip code in Bristol City county, Brookdale Bristol assists those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Bristol include routine vital sign and health monitoring, puzzles and other memory care activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Oakmont At Gordon Park
Oakmont At Gordon Park excels at providing memory care services in Bristol City county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 101 dementia residents. Oakmont At Gordon Park allows pets and can provide access to geriatric nurse practitioner, access to physical and speech therapy and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Bristol, VA and surrounding areas. Oakmont At Gordon Park is located at 401 Gordon Ave, 24201 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Fort Shelby Manor
When looking for memory care centers in Bristol, Virginia, you will find Fort Shelby Manor as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 200 Solar Street in the 24201 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 44 memory care units and provides services like enhanced medical monitoring, access to physical and speech therapy and daily living assistance. Fort Shelby Manor provides memory care services not only to Bristol residents, but also to all Bristol City county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BRISTOL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in SUFFOLK, VA
- Memory Care in RADFORD, VA
- Memory Care in CROZET, VA
- Memory Care in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Memory Care in NEW CANTON, VA
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, VA
- Memory Care in WARSAW, VA
- Memory Care in NORFOLK, VA
- Memory Care in CANA, VA
- Memory Care in HOPEWELL, VA
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in NORTON, VA
- Memory Care in McLEAN, VA
- Memory Care in MANASSAS, VA
- Memory Care in BEALETON, VA
- Memory Care in Campbell County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, VA
- Memory Care in Stafford County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Botetourt County, VA
- Memory Care in Henry County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Alleghany County, VA
- Memory Care in Arlington County, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Smyth County, VA
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory Care in Russell County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BRISTOL, VA:
BRISTOL memory care facilities rank #8 out of 148 cities in Florida for affordability. The median cost of memory care facilities in BRISTOL, VA is $4,296 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes in BRISTOL can be priced as little as $2,584 per month, while the most luxurious BRISTOL Alzheimer’s care communities can go up to $7,104 per month. Memory care facilities in BRISTOL are more affordable than many other facilities located in the state of Virginia, which has an average cost of per month and can go as high as $8,466 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in BRISTOL compare to the rest of Virginia:
BRISTOL, VA – 10% cheapest dementia care units: $86/month
Virginia – 10% most affordable Alzheimer’s care facilities: $3,143/month
BRISTOL, VA – 10% most expensive memory care facilities: [MemoryCareCountyTop10Daily]/month
Virginia – 10% most expensive Dementia care facilities: $8,466/month
BRISTOL, VA average memory care cost: $4,296 /month
Virginia State average dementia care costs: /month
Median cost of memory care in BRISTOL is $4,296 more per month than the Bristol city average. It is also $866 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951