Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BRISTOL, VA:
There are 3 memory care facilities in BRISTOL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BRISTOL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BRISTOL, VA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BRISTOL, with cost that varies in each facility.
Brookdale Bristol provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bristol, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 125 seniors at a time. With a location at One Liberty Place, in the 24201 zip code inside Bristol City county, Brookdale Bristol provides assistance to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Brookdale Bristol are custom activities and therapy programs, alarmed and monitored exits and individualized meals.
Fort Shelby Manor
Fort Shelby Manor excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bristol City county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 44 seniors. Fort Shelby Manor welcomes pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Bristol, VA and surrounding areas. Fort Shelby Manor is located at 200 Solar Street, 24201 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Oakmont At Gordon Park
When looking for dementia care facilities in Bristol, Virginia, you will find Oakmont At Gordon Park as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 401 Gordon Ave in the 24201 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 101 dementia care units and offers services that include transportation to medical appointments and care plans that promote independence. Oakmont At Gordon Park provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Bristol residents, but also to all Bristol City county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BRISTOL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in WARRENTON, VA
- Memory Care in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Memory Care in BERRYVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in STANARDSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in VIENNA, VA
- Memory Care in FARMVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN, VA
- Memory Care in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in RICE, VA
- Memory Care in WOODSTOCK, VA
- Memory Care in SPRINGFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in CULPEPER, VA
- Memory Care in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Memory Care in ABINGDON, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, VA
- Memory Care in Botetourt County, VA
- Memory Care in Prince William County, VA
- Memory Care in Page County, VA
- Memory Care in Culpeper County, VA
- Memory Care in Pulaski County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Alleghany County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory Care in Russell County, VA
- Memory Care in Franklin County, VA
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, VA
- Memory Care in Gloucester County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BRISTOL, VA:
BRISTOL memory care facilities rank #8 out of 177 cities in Florida for affordability. The median cost of memory care facilities in BRISTOL, VA is $4,296 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes in BRISTOL can be priced as little as $2,584 per month, while the most luxurious BRISTOL Alzheimer’s care communities can go up to $7,104 per month. Memory care facilities in BRISTOL are more affordable than many other facilities located in the state of Virginia, which has an average cost of per month and can go as high as $8,466 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in BRISTOL compare to the rest of Virginia:
BRISTOL, VA – 10% cheapest dementia care units: $86/month
Virginia – 10% most affordable Alzheimer’s care facilities: $3,143/month
BRISTOL, VA – 10% most expensive memory care facilities: [MemoryCareCountyTop10Daily]/month
Virginia – 10% most expensive Dementia care facilities: $8,466/month
BRISTOL, VA average memory care cost: $4,296 /month
Virginia State average dementia care costs: /month
Median cost of memory care in BRISTOL is $4,296 more per month than the Bristol city average. It is also $866 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951