Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BRISTOL, VA:
There are 3 memory care facilities in BRISTOL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BRISTOL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BRISTOL, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BRISTOL, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Fort Shelby Manor
Fort Shelby Manor provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bristol, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 44 Bristol City county residents at a time. With a location at 200 Solar Street, in the 24201 zip code in Bristol City county, Fort Shelby Manor provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Fort Shelby Manor are alarmed and monitored exits, aid with dining and meal choices and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
Brookdale Bristol specializes in providing memory care in Bristol City county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 125 elderly residents. Brookdale Bristol accepts pets and can provide visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, brain health activities and help with toileting 24/7 to any dementia sufferers living in Bristol, VA and surrounding areas. Brookdale Bristol is located at One Liberty Place, 24201 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Oakmont At Gordon Park
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Bristol, Virginia, you will find Oakmont At Gordon Park as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 401 Gordon Ave in the 24201 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 101 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities such as alarmed and monitored exits, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7. Oakmont At Gordon Park provides dementia care not only to Bristol residents, but also to all Bristol City county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BRISTOL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in STUARTS DRAFT, VA
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, VA
- Memory Care in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Memory Care in LOVETTSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Memory Care in CHESTERFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in EDINBURG, VA
- Memory Care in KILMARNOCK, VA
- Memory Care in RAPHINE, VA
- Memory Care in COEBURN, VA
- Memory Care in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Memory Care in GORDONSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in MECHANICSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in BLACKSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in LURAY, VA
- Memory Care in Fauquier County, VA
- Memory Care in Botetourt County, VA
- Memory Care in Henry County, VA
- Memory Care in Alleghany County, VA
- Memory Care in Fairfax County, VA
- Memory Care in Russell County, VA
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, VA
- Memory Care in Augusta County, VA
- Memory Care in Greene County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Shenandoah County, VA
- Memory Care in Orange County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BRISTOL, VA:
BRISTOL memory care facilities rank #8 out of 148 cities in Florida for affordability. The median cost of memory care facilities in BRISTOL, VA is $4,296 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes in BRISTOL can be priced as little as $2,584 per month, while the most luxurious BRISTOL Alzheimer’s care communities can go up to $7,104 per month. Memory care facilities in BRISTOL are more affordable than many other facilities located in the state of Virginia, which has an average cost of per month and can go as high as $8,466 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in BRISTOL compare to the rest of Virginia:
BRISTOL, VA – 10% cheapest dementia care units: $86/month
Virginia – 10% most affordable Alzheimer’s care facilities: $3,143/month
BRISTOL, VA – 10% most expensive memory care facilities: [MemoryCareCountyTop10Daily]/month
Virginia – 10% most expensive Dementia care facilities: $8,466/month
BRISTOL, VA average memory care cost: $4,296 /month
Virginia State average dementia care costs: /month
Median cost of memory care in BRISTOL is $4,296 more per month than the Bristol city average. It is also $866 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951