Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BRISTOL, VA:
There are 3 memory care facilities in BRISTOL, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BRISTOL throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BRISTOL, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BRISTOL, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oakmont At Gordon Park
Oakmont At Gordon Park enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bristol, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 101 older adults at a time. With a location at 401 Gordon Ave, in the 24201 zip code in Bristol City county, Oakmont At Gordon Park aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Oakmont At Gordon Park include care focused on residents’ abilities, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
Brookdale Bristol excels at providing dementia care in Bristol City county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 125 elderly residents. Brookdale Bristol is pet-friendly and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and dementia-trained nurses on staff to any older adults with dementia living in Bristol, VA and surrounding areas. Brookdale Bristol is located at One Liberty Place, 24201 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Fort Shelby Manor
When trying to find memory care centers in Bristol, Virginia, you will find Fort Shelby Manor as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 200 Solar Street in the 24201 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 44 memory care units and provides amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community, aid with dining and meal choices and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Fort Shelby Manor provides dementia care services not only to Bristol residents, but also to all Bristol City county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BRISTOL, Virginia:
- Memory Care in STERLING, VA
- Memory Care in ASHBURN, VA
- Memory Care in CLIFTON FORGE, VA
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in IRVINGTON, VA
- Memory Care in POTOMAC FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in VICTORIA, VA
- Memory Care in DUFFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in NORFOLK, VA
- Memory Care in MEADOWVIEW, VA
- Memory Care in FORT BELVOIR, VA
- Memory Care in BOYDTON, VA
- Memory Care in NEW MARKET, VA
- Memory Care in STAFFORD, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Culpeper County, VA
- Memory Care in Richmond County, VA
- Memory Care in Greene County, VA
- Memory Care in Loudoun County, VA
- Memory Care in Russell County, VA
- Memory Care in Alleghany County, VA
- Memory Care in Fauquier County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Gloucester County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Arlington County, VA
- Memory Care in Fairfax County, VA
- Memory Care in Henry County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BRISTOL, VA:
BRISTOL memory care facilities rank #8 out of 148 cities in Florida for affordability. The median cost of memory care facilities in BRISTOL, VA is $4,296 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes in BRISTOL can be priced as little as $2,584 per month, while the most luxurious BRISTOL Alzheimer’s care communities can go up to $7,104 per month. Memory care facilities in BRISTOL are more affordable than many other facilities located in the state of Virginia, which has an average cost of per month and can go as high as $8,466 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in BRISTOL compare to the rest of Virginia:
BRISTOL, VA – 10% cheapest dementia care units: $86/month
Virginia – 10% most affordable Alzheimer’s care facilities: $3,143/month
BRISTOL, VA – 10% most expensive memory care facilities: [MemoryCareCountyTop10Daily]/month
Virginia – 10% most expensive Dementia care facilities: $8,466/month
BRISTOL, VA average memory care cost: $4,296 /month
Virginia State average dementia care costs: /month
Median cost of memory care in BRISTOL is $4,296 more per month than the Bristol city average. It is also $866 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951