Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Grayson County, VA:
There are 2 memory care facilities in Grayson County, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Grayson County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include Grayson County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in Grayson County, VA with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hilltop Home For Adults
Hilltop Home For Adults enables seniors to receive memory care in Independence, Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 19 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 180 Rainbow Circle Drive, in the 24348 zip code inside Grayson county, Hilltop Home For Adults provides help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Hilltop Home For Adults are monitoring of medications, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and visiting geriatric physician.
Grayson House specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Grayson county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 10 seniors. Grayson House allows pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Independence, VA and surrounding areas. Grayson House is located at 110 Bedwell Street, 24348 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Grayson County, Virginia:
- Memory Care in Chesterfield County, VA
- Memory Care in Fairfax County, VA
- Memory Care in Roanoke County, VA
- Memory Care in Prince William County, VA
- Memory Care in Hanover County, VA
- Memory Care in Augusta County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Loudoun County, VA
- Memory Care in Campbell County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Shenandoah County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory Care in Arlington County, VA
- Memory Care in Frederick County, VA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951