Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ABINGDON, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in ABINGDON, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ABINGDON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ABINGDON, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ABINGDON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Abingdon
Commonwealth Senior Living At Abingdon provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Abingdon, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 74 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 860 Wolf Creek Trail Nw, in the 24210 zip code in Washington county, Commonwealth Senior Living At Abingdon provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services provided by Commonwealth Senior Living At Abingdon are secure walking paths and courtyard, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and aided morning and evening dressing.
Abingdon Manor Home For Adults
Abingdon Manor Home For Adults specializes in providing dementia care services in Washington county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 140 seniors. Abingdon Manor Home For Adults accepts pets and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any seniors with dementia living in Abingdon, VA and surrounding areas. Abingdon Manor Home For Adults is located at 481 Bradley Street, 24210 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Greendale Home For The Aged
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Abingdon, Virginia, you will find Greendale Home For The Aged as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 18180 Rich Valley Road in the 24210 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 70 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities that include individualized programs and care, aid with dining and meal choices and daily living help. Greendale Home For The Aged provides memory care services not only to Abingdon residents, but also to all Washington county residents as well.
English Meadows Abingdon Campus
If you need help with daily living, English Meadows Abingdon Campus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Abingdon, Virginia. English Meadows Abingdon Campus has a maximum capacity of 82 seniors with dementia. It includes services like access to geriatric physician, brain health activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Washington County, VA
Gregory's Rest Home
Gregory's Rest Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 24 seniors with dementia. Gregory's Rest Home offers services such as individually designed programs, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and anytime toileting help. It is situated at 29255 &29271 Walker Lane, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Meadowview, VA seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ABINGDON, Virginia:
- Memory Care in BRIDGEWATER, VA
- Memory Care in BRISTOL, VA
- Memory Care in FAIRFAX, VA
- Memory Care in ORANGE, VA
- Memory Care in WINCHESTER, VA
- Memory Care in ONANCOCK, VA
- Memory Care in DRYDEN, VA
- Memory Care in ROANOKE, VA
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, VA
- Memory Care in LEESBURG, VA
- Memory Care in LURAY, VA
- Memory Care in CHILHOWIE, VA
- Memory Care in SALEM, VA
- Memory Care in STRASBURG, VA
- Memory Care in POTOMAC FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in Page County, VA
- Memory Care in Botetourt County, VA
- Memory Care in Fairfax County, VA
- Memory Care in Smyth County, VA
- Memory Care in Augusta County, VA
- Memory Care in Greene County, VA
- Memory Care in Russell County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Patrick County, VA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Warren County, VA
- Memory Care in Madison County, VA
- Memory Care in Roanoke County, VA
Memory Care Costs in ABINGDON, VA:
ABINGDON memory care facilities rank #12 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,394 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,650 per month, while the most upscale ABINGDON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,271 per month. Memory care facilities in ABINGDON are less affordable than those located in Washington County, VA, which has an average cost of $4,384 per month and can go as high as $7,239 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in ABINGDON compare to other parts of Virginia and Washington County:
- ABINGDON, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,650/month
- Washington County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,649/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- ABINGDON, VA average memory care cost: $4,394 /month
- Washington County, VA average dementia care cost: $4,384/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in ABINGDON is $10 more per month than the Washington County average. It is also $768 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951