Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FARMVILLE, VA:
There are 4 memory care facilities in FARMVILLE, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FARMVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FARMVILLE, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FARMVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center
Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center enables seniors to receive memory care in Farmville, Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 120 older adults at a time. With a location at 1575 Scott Drive, in the 23901 zip code inside Prince Edward county, Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Farmville Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center include secure campus to prevent wandering, physical, occupational and speech therapy and certified dementia care staff.
The Woodland specializes in providing dementia care in Prince Edward county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 164 elderly residents. The Woodland accepts pets and can provide custom meal plans, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pendant system to any dementia sufferers living in Farmville, VA and surrounding areas. The Woodland is located at 2003 Cobb Street, 23901 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Prince Edward County, VA
When trying to find memory care centers in Rice, Virginia, you will find Second Chance as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 524 Pisgah Church Road in the 23966 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 11 dementia care units and offers amenities like individualized programs and care, assuring proper meal intake and emergency system with constant monitoring. Second Chance provides dementia care not only to Rice residents, but also to all Prince Edward county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Hope Haven can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Rice, Virginia. Hope Haven has a total capacity of 8 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities that include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, programs to promote brain health and staff nurses trained in dementia care.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FARMVILLE, Virginia:
- Memory Care in RESTON, VA
- Memory Care in LOW MOOR, VA
- Memory Care in COVINGTON, VA
- Memory Care in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Memory Care in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Memory Care in TAZEWELL, VA
- Memory Care in OAKTON, VA
- Memory Care in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Memory Care in LACROSSE, VA
- Memory Care in RICE, VA
- Memory Care in HILLSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in PRATTS, VA
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Memory Care in PENN LAIRD, VA
- Memory Care in NORFOLK, VA
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, VA
- Memory Care in Nottoway County, VA
- Memory Care in Hanover County, VA
- Memory Care in Henry County, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Madison County, VA
- Memory Care in Patrick County, VA
- Memory Care in Henrico County, VA
- Memory Care in Chesterfield County, VA
- Memory Care in Roanoke County, VA
- Memory Care in Augusta County, VA
- Memory Care in Orange County, VA
- Memory Care in Gloucester County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Alleghany County, VA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951