Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in STAFFORD, VA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in STAFFORD, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in STAFFORD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best STAFFORD, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near STAFFORD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Stafford, Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 62 Stafford county residents at a time. With a location at 30 Kings Crest Drive, in the 22554 zip code inside Stafford county, Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford gives help to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford are care focused on residents’ abilities, activities and programs that lower anxiety and emergency call response system.
Parkers Adult Care Home
Parkers Adult Care Home specializes in providing memory care in Stafford county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 16 dementia residents. Parkers Adult Care Home accepts pets and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and weight gain and loss management to any older adults with dementia living in Stafford, VA and surrounding areas. Parkers Adult Care Home is located at 231 Shelton Shop Road, 22554 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Marian Manor Of Stafford
When trying to find memory care facilities in Stafford, Virginia, you will find Marian Manor Of Stafford as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 177 Old Potomac Church Road in the 22554 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 39 dementia care units and includes amenities like management of medication, dining assistance during meals and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Marian Manor Of Stafford provides dementia care not only to Stafford residents, but also to all Stafford county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Stafford County, VA
The Crossings At Falls Run
If you need assistance with daily living, The Crossings At Falls Run can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The Crossings At Falls Run has a maximum capacity of 142 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, custom memory care programs and activities and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Heartfields At Fredericksburg
Heartfields At Fredericksburg is a new memory care center with capacity of 99 seniors. Heartfields At Fredericksburg includes services such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is situated at 20 Heartfields Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Fredericksburg, VA seniors.
Greenfield Senior Living Of Fredericksburg
Located at 1001 Northside Drive, inside 22405 zip code area in Stafford county, Greenfield Senior Living Of Fredericksburg provides memory care to Fredericksburg, VA seniors with dementia and provides services that include family counseling and support program, memory games and other activities and help with toileting 24/7. Greenfield Senior Living Of Fredericksburg can provide care to a total of 38 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near STAFFORD, Virginia:
- Memory Care in STEPHENS CITY, VA
- Memory Care in ARLINGTON, VA
- Memory Care in ANNANDALE, VA
- Memory Care in REVA, VA
- Memory Care in RAPHINE, VA
- Memory Care in INDEPENDENCE, VA
- Memory Care in BENTONVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in CLIFTON FORGE, VA
- Memory Care in DEWITT, VA
- Memory Care in ASHBURN, VA
- Memory Care in ABINGDON, VA
- Memory Care in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in CHILHOWIE, VA
- Memory Care in POTOMAC FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Orange County, VA
- Memory Care in Henrico County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Clarke County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory Care in Nottoway County, VA
- Memory Care in Campbell County, VA
- Memory Care in Richmond County, VA
- Memory Care in Stafford County, VA
- Memory Care in Augusta County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
Memory Care Costs in STAFFORD, VA:
STAFFORD memory care facilities rank #42 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $6,258 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,788 per month, while the most luxury STAFFORD Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $10,376 per month. Memory care facilities in STAFFORD are more affordable than those located in Stafford County, VA, which has an average cost of $6,276 per month and can go up to $10,395 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in STAFFORD compare to the rest of Virginia and Stafford County:
- STAFFORD, VA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,788/month
- Stafford County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,807/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- STAFFORD, VA median memory care cost: $6,258 /month
- Stafford County, VA median dementia care cost: $6,276/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in STAFFORD is $18 less per month as compared to the Stafford County average. It is also $1,096 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951