Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in STAFFORD, VA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in STAFFORD, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in STAFFORD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best STAFFORD, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near STAFFORD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Parkers Adult Care Home
Parkers Adult Care Home specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Stafford, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 231 Shelton Shop Road, in the 22554 zip code inside Stafford county, Parkers Adult Care Home provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Parkers Adult Care Home are controlled access community, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and anytime toileting help.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford specializes in providing memory care in Stafford county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 62 older adults. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford welcomes pets and can provide tranquil and secure outdoor areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization to any older adults with dementia living in Stafford, VA and surrounding areas. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Stafford is located at 30 Kings Crest Drive, 22554 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Marian Manor Of Stafford
When searching for dementia care facilities in Stafford, Virginia, you will find Marian Manor Of Stafford as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 177 Old Potomac Church Road in the 22554 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 39 memory care units and includes amenities such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, programs to promote brain health and dressing and grooming assistance. Marian Manor Of Stafford provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Stafford residents, but also to all Stafford county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Stafford County, VA
The Crossings At Falls Run
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, The Crossings At Falls Run can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Fredericksburg, Virginia. The Crossings At Falls Run has a maximum capacity of 142 older adults with dementia. It provides services such as care plans that promote independence, access to physical and speech therapy and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Greenfield Senior Living Of Fredericksburg
Greenfield Senior Living Of Fredericksburg is a new memory care center that has capacity of 38 seniors with dementia. Greenfield Senior Living Of Fredericksburg includes amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and certified dementia care staff. It is located at 1001 Northside Drive, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Fredericksburg, VA seniors with dementia.
Heartfields At Fredericksburg
Situated at 20 Heartfields Lane, inside 22405 zip code area in Stafford county, Heartfields At Fredericksburg provides Alzheimer’s care to Fredericksburg, VA senior citizens and includes services like family counseling and support program, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and anytime toileting help. Heartfields At Fredericksburg can house up to 99 seniors at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near STAFFORD, Virginia:
- Memory Care in PENN LAIRD, VA
- Memory Care in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Memory Care in LAWRENCEVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in CHANTILLY, VA
- Memory Care in MANASSAS, VA
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, VA
- Memory Care in PETERSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in IRVINGTON, VA
- Memory Care in LEBANON, VA
- Memory Care in LOVETTSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in HENRY, VA
- Memory Care in BLACKSTONE, VA
- Memory Care in RAPHINE, VA
- Memory Care in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Memory Care in HARDY, VA
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, VA
- Memory Care in Prince William County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Orange County, VA
- Memory Care in Page County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory Care in Patrick County, VA
- Memory Care in Stafford County, VA
- Memory Care in Henrico County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Washington County, VA
- Memory Care in Fauquier County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
Memory Care Costs in STAFFORD, VA:
STAFFORD memory care facilities rank #42 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $6,258 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,788 per month, while the most luxurious STAFFORD Dementia care communities can go up to $10,376 per month. Memory care facilities in STAFFORD are more affordable than those located in Stafford County, VA, which has an average cost of $6,276 per month and can go up to $10,395 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in STAFFORD compare to other parts of Virginia and Stafford County:
- STAFFORD, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,788/month
- Stafford County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,807/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- STAFFORD, VA average memory care cost: $6,258 /month
- Stafford County, VA average dementia care cost: $6,276/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in STAFFORD is $18 less per month than the Stafford County average. It is also $1,096 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951