Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FLORENCE, KY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in FLORENCE, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FLORENCE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FLORENCE, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FLORENCE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bridge Point Center
Bridge Point Center enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Florence, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 151 adults at a time. With a location at 7300 Woodspoint Drive, in the 41042 zip code in Boone county, Bridge Point Center provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Bridge Point Center is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100022. Some of the amenities provided by Bridge Point Center include individualized programs and care, help during meal times and promoted socialization.
Florence Park Care Center
Florence Park Care Center specializes in providing dementia care in Boone county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 150 senior citizens. Florence Park Care Center welcomes pets and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, high caregiver to resident ratio and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any seniors with dementia living in Florence, KY and surrounding areas. Florence Park Care Center is located at 6975 Burlington Pike, 41042 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living
When searching for dementia care facilities in Florence, Kentucky, you will find Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 7665 Ewing Blvd. in the 41042 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 111 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities such as medication administration and storage, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Florence residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
Elmcroft Of Florence
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Elmcroft Of Florence can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Florence, Kentucky. Elmcroft Of Florence has a maximum capacity of 100 dementia sufferers. It provides amenities like secure walking paths and courtyard, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Colonial Gardens is a new memory care center with capacity of 80 seniors. Colonial Gardens includes amenities such as individualized meals, custom memory care programs and activities and emergency pendant system. It is located at 6910 Hopeful Road, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Florence, KY seniors. Colonial Gardens is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100945.
St Elizabeth Florence Snf
Situated at 4900 Houston Road, inside 41042 zip code area in Boone county, St Elizabeth Florence Snf provides Alzheimer’s care to Florence, KY seniors and includes amenities such as monitoring of medications, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and assistance with daily living. St Elizabeth Florence Snf can accommodate up to 16 seniors at a time. St Elizabeth Florence Snf has official license # of 100760.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FLORENCE, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in CRESTWOOD, KY
- Memory Care in LEWISPORT, KY
- Memory Care in PEMBROKE, KY
- Memory Care in PROVIDENCE, KY
- Memory Care in RADCLIFF, KY
- Memory Care in EDMONTON, KY
- Memory Care in LACKEY, KY
- Memory Care in TOMPKINSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in GOSHEN, KY
- Memory Care in PARKERS LAKE, KY
- Memory Care in BEREA, KY
- Memory Care in HYDEN, KY
- Memory Care in RUSSELLVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, KY
- Memory Care in WILMORE, KY
- Memory Care in MADISON County, KY
- Memory Care in BRECKINRIDGE County, KY
- Memory Care in UNION County, KY
- Memory Care in MEADE County, KY
- Memory Care in HOPKINS County, KY
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN County, KY
- Memory Care in BOONE County, KY
- Memory Care in SCOTT County, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, KY
- Memory Care in MARION County, KY
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, KY
- Memory Care in OLDHAM County, KY
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYLE County, KY
Memory Care Costs in FLORENCE, KY:
FLORENCE memory care facilities rank #12 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,731 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,872 per month, while the most luxury FLORENCE Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,765 per month. Memory care facilities in FLORENCE are less affordable than those located in BOONE County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,729 per month and can go as high as $7,753 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in FLORENCE compare to other parts of Kentucky and BOONE County:
- FLORENCE, KY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,872/month
- BOONE County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,881/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- FLORENCE, KY average memory care cost: $4,731 /month
- BOONE County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,729/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in FLORENCE is $2 more per month as compared to the BOONE County average. It is also $124 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951