Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FLORENCE, KY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in FLORENCE, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FLORENCE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FLORENCE, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FLORENCE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
St Elizabeth Florence Snf
St Elizabeth Florence Snf specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Florence, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 adults at a time. With a location at 4900 Houston Road, in the 41042 zip code inside Boone county, St Elizabeth Florence Snf provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. St Elizabeth Florence Snf is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100760. Some of the services provided by St Elizabeth Florence Snf are secure campus to prevent wandering, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Bridge Point Center
Bridge Point Center excels at providing dementia care in Boone county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 151 elderly residents. Bridge Point Center is pet-friendly and can provide personalized meal plans, brain health activities and daily living help to any dementia sufferers living in Florence, KY and surrounding areas. Bridge Point Center is located at 7300 Woodspoint Drive, 41042 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Florence Park Care Center
When searching for memory care facilities in Florence, Kentucky, you will find Florence Park Care Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 6975 Burlington Pike in the 41042 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 150 memory care units and provides amenities such as individualized programs and care, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency system with constant monitoring. Its license number is 100547. Florence Park Care Center provides memory care not only to Florence residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, Colonial Gardens can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Florence, Kentucky. Colonial Gardens has a maximum capacity of 80 senior citizens. It includes services that include routine vital sign and health monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Colonial Gardens is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100945.
Elmcroft Of Florence
Elmcroft Of Florence is a new memory care center that has capacity of 100 senior citizens. Elmcroft Of Florence offers services such as custom activities and therapy programs, memory games and other activities and emergency system with constant monitoring. It is located at 212 Main St. , and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Florence, KY senior citizens.
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living
Situated at 7665 Ewing Blvd. , inside 41042 zip code area in Boone county, Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living provides memory care to Florence, KY senior citizens and includes services that include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living can provide care to no more than 111 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FLORENCE, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in HINDMAN, KY
- Memory Care in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in SCOTTSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, KY
- Memory Care in INDEPENDENCE, KY
- Memory Care in FORDSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in CRESTVIEW HILLS, KY
- Memory Care in OWINGSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in LOUISVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in SALYERSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in MONTICELLO, KY
- Memory Care in WILLIAMSTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in BEAVER DAM, KY
- Memory Care in PENDLETON County, KY
- Memory Care in BELL County, KY
- Memory Care in HICKMAN County, KY
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, KY
- Memory Care in SHELBY County, KY
- Memory Care in PULASKI County, KY
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCREARY County, KY
- Memory Care in GREENUP County, KY
- Memory Care in HOPKINS County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYLE County, KY
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, KY
- Memory Care in BALLARD County, KY
- Memory Care in MADISON County, KY
- Memory Care in SIMPSON County, KY
Memory Care Costs in FLORENCE, KY:
FLORENCE memory care facilities rank #12 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,731 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,872 per month, while the most luxurious FLORENCE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,765 per month. Memory care facilities in FLORENCE are less affordable than those located in BOONE County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,729 per month and can go as high as $7,753 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in FLORENCE compare to the rest of Kentucky and BOONE County:
- FLORENCE, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,872/month
- BOONE County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,881/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- FLORENCE, KY median memory care cost: $4,731 /month
- BOONE County, KY median dementia care cost: $4,729/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in FLORENCE is $2 more per month than the BOONE County average. It is also $124 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951