Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FLORENCE, KY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in FLORENCE, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FLORENCE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FLORENCE, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FLORENCE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Florence, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 111 Boone county residents at a time. With a location at 7665 Ewing Blvd. , in the 41042 zip code in Boone county, Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living include scheduled escort services within the community, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and dressing and grooming assistance.
Elmcroft Of Florence
Elmcroft Of Florence excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Boone county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 100 senior citizens. Elmcroft Of Florence allows pets and can provide transportation to medical appointments, activities and programs that lower anxiety and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any seniors living in Florence, KY and surrounding areas. Elmcroft Of Florence is located at 212 Main St. , 41042 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bridge Point Center
When looking for memory care centers in Florence, Kentucky, you will find Bridge Point Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 7300 Woodspoint Drive in the 41042 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 151 memory care units and provides services like transportation services to doctor appointments, access to physical and speech therapy and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Its license number is 100022. Bridge Point Center provides memory care services not only to Florence residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Colonial Gardens can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Florence, Kentucky. Colonial Gardens has a total capacity of 80 dementia sufferers. It includes services that include care plans that promote independence, custom memory care programs and activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Colonial Gardens is licensed by Kentucky and its license # is 100945.
Florence Park Care Center
Florence Park Care Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 150 seniors with dementia. Florence Park Care Center includes services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is situated at 6975 Burlington Pike, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Florence, KY seniors with dementia. Florence Park Care Center is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100547.
St Elizabeth Florence Snf
Situated at 4900 Houston Road, inside 41042 zip code area in Boone county, St Elizabeth Florence Snf provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Florence, KY dementia sufferers and provides services such as management of medication, brain health activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff. St Elizabeth Florence Snf can house up to 16 seniors with dementia at a time. St Elizabeth Florence Snf has official license # of 100760.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FLORENCE, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in RADCLIFF, KY
- Memory Care in CUMBERLAND, KY
- Memory Care in WHITESBURG, KY
- Memory Care in INEZ, KY
- Memory Care in BEATTYVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in CRESTWOOD, KY
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, KY
- Memory Care in HAZARD, KY
- Memory Care in LEBANON, KY
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN, KY
- Memory Care in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Memory Care in MIDDLETOWN, KY
- Memory Care in CORBIN, KY
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in MERCER County, KY
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAYSON County, KY
- Memory Care in BELL County, KY
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in TRIGG County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYLE County, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN County, KY
- Memory Care in ROCKCASTLE County, KY
- Memory Care in ALLEN County, KY
- Memory Care in HENDERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCREARY County, KY
- Memory Care in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Memory Care in MEADE County, KY
Memory Care Costs in FLORENCE, KY:
FLORENCE memory care facilities rank #12 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,731 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,872 per month, while the most luxurious FLORENCE Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,765 per month. Memory care facilities in FLORENCE are less affordable than those located in BOONE County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,729 per month and can go as high as $7,753 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in FLORENCE compare to the rest of Kentucky and BOONE County:
- FLORENCE, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,872/month
- BOONE County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,881/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- FLORENCE, KY average memory care cost: $4,731 /month
- BOONE County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,729/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FLORENCE is $2 more per month than the BOONE County average. It is also $124 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951