Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FRANKFORT, KY:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FRANKFORT, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FRANKFORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FRANKFORT, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FRANKFORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort specializes in memory care in Frankfort, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 42 adults at a time. With a location at 66 C Michael Davenport Boulevard, in the 40601 zip code in Franklin county, The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort provides assistance to those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101131. Some of the services provided by The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort are local transportation services, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare
Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Franklin county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 100 elderly residents. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare welcomes pets and can provide individualized meals, special colors to aid with memory and 24/7 toileting assistance to any seniors with dementia living in Frankfort, KY and surrounding areas. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare is located at 1040 Us 127 South, 40601 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Morning Pointe Of Frankfort
When looking for dementia care facilities in Frankfort, Kentucky, you will find Morning Pointe Of Frankfort as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 851 Cardwell Lane in the 40601 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 48 dementia care units and provides services that include controlled access community, access to physical and speech therapy and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Its license number is 101087. Morning Pointe Of Frankfort provides dementia care services not only to Frankfort residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
Golden Living Center - Frankfort
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Golden Living Center - Frankfort can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Frankfort, Kentucky. Golden Living Center - Frankfort has a total capacity of 100 seniors. It provides amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring, special colors to aid with memory and help with toileting 24/7. Golden Living Center - Frankfort is licensed by Kentucky and its license # is 100512.
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort is a new memory care center that has capacity of 19 dementia sufferers. Hometown Manor Of Frankfort includes services such as routine well-being monitoring, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pendant system. It is located at 201 Democrat Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Frankfort, KY dementia sufferers.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FRANKFORT, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, KY
- Memory Care in CALVERT CITY, KY
- Memory Care in HORSE CAVE, KY
- Memory Care in FLATWOODS, KY
- Memory Care in ELKTON, KY
- Memory Care in SCOTTSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in DAWSON SPRINGS, KY
- Memory Care in SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in PARKERS LAKE, KY
- Memory Care in ELSMERE, KY
- Memory Care in WILLIAMSTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in INEZ, KY
- Memory Care in SALYERSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in SANDY HOOK, KY
- Memory Care in ASHLAND, KY
- Memory Care in WEBSTER County, KY
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Memory Care in KNOTT County, KY
- Memory Care in LYON County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAYSON County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYLE County, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN County, KY
- Memory Care in LAUREL County, KY
- Memory Care in HOPKINS County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in HENDERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in METCALFE County, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, KY
- Memory Care in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Memory Care in PULASKI County, KY
Memory Care Costs in FRANKFORT, KY:
FRANKFORT memory care facilities rank #3 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,350 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,626 per month, while the most luxury FRANKFORT Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,188 per month. Memory care facilities in FRANKFORT are less affordable than those located in FRANKLIN County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,346 per month and can go as high as $7,202 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FRANKFORT compare to other parts of Kentucky and FRANKLIN County:
- FRANKFORT, KY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,626/month
- FRANKLIN County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,623/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- FRANKFORT, KY average memory care cost: $4,350 /month
- FRANKLIN County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,346/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in FRANKFORT is $4 more per month as compared to the FRANKLIN County average. It is also $257 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951