Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FRANKFORT, KY:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FRANKFORT, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FRANKFORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FRANKFORT, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FRANKFORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Frankfort, Kentucky. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 42 seniors at a time. With a location at 66 C Michael Davenport Boulevard, in the 40601 zip code inside Franklin county, The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101131. Some of the amenities provided by The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort are visiting geriatric physician, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and aided morning and evening dressing.
Golden Living Center - Frankfort
Golden Living Center - Frankfort specializes in providing memory care in Franklin county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 100 senior citizens. Golden Living Center - Frankfort is pet-friendly and can provide secure walking paths and courtyard, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and dressing and grooming assistance to any dementia sufferers living in Frankfort, KY and surrounding areas. Golden Living Center - Frankfort is located at 117 Old Soldiers Lane, 40601 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Morning Pointe Of Frankfort
When trying to find memory care centers in Frankfort, Kentucky, you will find Morning Pointe Of Frankfort as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 851 Cardwell Lane in the 40601 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 48 dementia care units and offers services like routine well-being monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Its license number is 101087. Morning Pointe Of Frankfort provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Frankfort residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Frankfort, Kentucky. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare has a maximum capacity of 100 seniors with dementia. It provides services that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100542.
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort is a new memory care center that has capacity of 19 seniors. Hometown Manor Of Frankfort provides services such as routine well-being monitoring, activities tailored to dementia and 24/7 toileting assistance. It is situated at 201 Democrat Drive, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Frankfort, KY seniors.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FRANKFORT, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in GREENVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in WOODBURN, KY
- Memory Care in PHELPS, KY
- Memory Care in CUMBERLAND, KY
- Memory Care in EDMONTON, KY
- Memory Care in CARLISLE, KY
- Memory Care in HORSE CAVE, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLLTON, KY
- Memory Care in TOMPKINSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in BRANDENBURG, KY
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, KY
- Memory Care in BEATTYVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in MAYFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in BOONEVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in CALVERT CITY, KY
- Memory Care in MARION County, KY
- Memory Care in ANDERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in WHITLEY County, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in HICKMAN County, KY
- Memory Care in CLARK County, KY
- Memory Care in PENDLETON County, KY
- Memory Care in MUHLENBERG County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, KY
- Memory Care in HART County, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, KY
- Memory Care in JESSAMINE County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAVES County, KY
- Memory Care in NELSON County, KY
Memory Care Costs in FRANKFORT, KY:
FRANKFORT memory care facilities rank #3 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,350 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,626 per month, while the most luxurious FRANKFORT Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,188 per month. Memory care facilities in FRANKFORT are less affordable than those located in FRANKLIN County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,346 per month and can go up to $7,202 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in FRANKFORT compare to the rest of Kentucky and FRANKLIN County:
- FRANKFORT, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,626/month
- FRANKLIN County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,623/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- FRANKFORT, KY average memory care cost: $4,350 /month
- FRANKLIN County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,346/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in FRANKFORT is $4 more per month as compared to the FRANKLIN County average. It is also $257 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951