Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in FRANKFORT, KY:
There are 5 memory care facilities in FRANKFORT, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in FRANKFORT throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best FRANKFORT, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near FRANKFORT, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort
The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort enables seniors to receive memory care in Frankfort, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 42 older adults at a time. With a location at 66 C Michael Davenport Boulevard, in the 40601 zip code in Franklin county, The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101131. Some of the amenities offered by The Lantern At Morning Pointe Of Frankfort are local transportation services, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort
Hometown Manor Of Frankfort specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Franklin county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 19 older adults. Hometown Manor Of Frankfort welcomes pets and can provide access to geriatric nurse practitioner, help during meal times and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any seniors living in Frankfort, KY and surrounding areas. Hometown Manor Of Frankfort is located at 201 Democrat Drive, 40601 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Golden Living Center - Frankfort
When searching for memory care facilities in Frankfort, Kentucky, you will find Golden Living Center - Frankfort as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 117 Old Soldiers Lane in the 40601 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 100 dementia care units and provides services that include programs for family members, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and weight gain and loss management. Its license number is 100512. Golden Living Center - Frankfort provides dementia care services not only to Frankfort residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
Morning Pointe Of Frankfort
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Morning Pointe Of Frankfort can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Frankfort, Kentucky. Morning Pointe Of Frankfort has a total capacity of 48 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, physical, occupational and speech therapy and anytime toileting help. Morning Pointe Of Frankfort is licensed with Kentucky and its license # is 101087.
Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare
Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare is a new memory care center that has capacity of 100 seniors. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare includes amenities such as secure campus to prevent wandering, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and regular checks for weight loss and gain. It is located at 1040 Us 127 South, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Frankfort, KY seniors. Bradford Square Genesis Healthcare is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100542.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near FRANKFORT, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in ELKTON, KY
- Memory Care in SAINT CATHARINE, KY
- Memory Care in WINCHESTER, KY
- Memory Care in SALEM, KY
- Memory Care in ERLANGER, KY
- Memory Care in WURTLAND, KY
- Memory Care in PINE KNOT, KY
- Memory Care in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Memory Care in HARDINSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in LEITCHFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in HARTFORD, KY
- Memory Care in WEST LIBERTY, KY
- Memory Care in MAYFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in NERINX, KY
- Memory Care in PRESTONSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Memory Care in LAUREL County, KY
- Memory Care in MADISON County, KY
- Memory Care in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Memory Care in UNION County, KY
- Memory Care in BARREN County, KY
- Memory Care in WOODFORD County, KY
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Memory Care in PIKE County, KY
- Memory Care in HARRISON County, KY
- Memory Care in HANCOCK County, KY
- Memory Care in BOONE County, KY
Memory Care Costs in FRANKFORT, KY:
FRANKFORT memory care facilities rank #3 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,350 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,626 per month, while the most upscale FRANKFORT Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,188 per month. Memory care facilities in FRANKFORT are less affordable than those located in FRANKLIN County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,346 per month and can go up to $7,202 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in FRANKFORT compare to other parts of Kentucky and FRANKLIN County:
- FRANKFORT, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,626/month
- FRANKLIN County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,623/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- FRANKFORT, KY average memory care cost: $4,350 /month
- FRANKLIN County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,346/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in FRANKFORT is $4 more per month as compared to the FRANKLIN County average. It is also $257 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951