Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GEORGETOWN, KY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in GEORGETOWN, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GEORGETOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GEORGETOWN, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GEORGETOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Dover Manor provides dementia care in Georgetown, Kentucky. It can house a maximum of 85 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 112 Dover Drive, in the 40324 zip code in Scott county, Dover Manor provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Dover Manor is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100480. Some of the amenities offered by Dover Manor include enhanced medical monitoring, programs to promote brain health and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown
Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown specializes in providing dementia care services in Scott county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 65 older adults. Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown welcomes pets and can provide visiting geriatric physician, programs to promote brain health and weight gain and loss management to any dementia sufferers living in Georgetown, KY and surrounding areas. Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown is located at 102 Pocahontas Trail, 40324 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown
When searching for dementia care facilities in Georgetown, Kentucky, you will find Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 100 Windsor Path in the 40324 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 43 dementia care units and includes amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community, dining assistance during meals and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown provides memory care not only to Georgetown residents, but also to all Scott county residents as well.
Hometown Manor Of Georgetown
If you need help with everyday tasks, Hometown Manor Of Georgetown can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Georgetown, Kentucky. Hometown Manor Of Georgetown has a total capacity of 15 dementia sufferers. It offers services like individual meal planning, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GEORGETOWN, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in COLD SPRING, KY
- Memory Care in EDMONTON, KY
- Memory Care in SOMERSET, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN, KY
- Memory Care in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Memory Care in FLEMINGSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in VILLA HILLS, KY
- Memory Care in CUMBERLAND, KY
- Memory Care in SPRINGS, KY
- Memory Care in MARION, KY
- Memory Care in HENDERSON, KY
- Memory Care in JONESVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in CARLISLE, KY
- Memory Care in HANSON, KY
- Memory Care in AUBURN, KY
- Memory Care in HARRISON County, KY
- Memory Care in GRANT County, KY
- Memory Care in HICKMAN County, KY
- Memory Care in JESSAMINE County, KY
- Memory Care in BALLARD County, KY
- Memory Care in SCOTT County, KY
- Memory Care in CALDWELL County, KY
- Memory Care in NELSON County, KY
- Memory Care in WOODFORD County, KY
- Memory Care in OLDHAM County, KY
- Memory Care in BELL County, KY
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in KNOTT County, KY
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, KY
- Memory Care in ANDERSON County, KY
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951