Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GEORGETOWN, KY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in GEORGETOWN, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GEORGETOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GEORGETOWN, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GEORGETOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Dover Manor enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Georgetown, Kentucky. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 85 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 112 Dover Drive, in the 40324 zip code in Scott county, Dover Manor provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Dover Manor is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100480. Some of the amenities offered by Dover Manor include family counseling and support program, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and help with toileting 24/7.
Hometown Manor Of Georgetown
Hometown Manor Of Georgetown excels at providing dementia care in Scott county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 15 dementia residents. Hometown Manor Of Georgetown accepts pets and can provide independence-focused care, physical, occupational and speech therapy and emergency call response system to any seniors with dementia living in Georgetown, KY and surrounding areas. Hometown Manor Of Georgetown is located at 523 E. Washington St. , 40324 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown
When looking for memory care facilities in Georgetown, Kentucky, you will find Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 102 Pocahontas Trail in the 40324 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 65 dementia care units and provides amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, high ratio of caregivers to residents and anytime toileting help. Its license number is 100381. Signature Healthcare Of Georgetown provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Georgetown residents, but also to all Scott county residents as well.
Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown
If you need assistance with daily living, Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Georgetown, Kentucky. Windsor Gardens Of Georgetown has a maximum capacity of 43 senior citizens. It provides services that include routine well-being monitoring, brain health activities and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GEORGETOWN, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in BENTON, KY
- Memory Care in MURRAY, KY
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in SPRINGFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in CADIZ, KY
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, KY
- Memory Care in MORGANFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in SANDERS, KY
- Memory Care in JONESVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in MORGANTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in BOONEVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in FULTON, KY
- Memory Care in PEMBROKE, KY
- Memory Care in INEZ, KY
- Memory Care in RADCLIFF, KY
- Memory Care in SHELBY County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAVES County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in GRANT County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAYSON County, KY
- Memory Care in SIMPSON County, KY
- Memory Care in CALDWELL County, KY
- Memory Care in LINCOLN County, KY
- Memory Care in OLDHAM County, KY
- Memory Care in MEADE County, KY
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, KY
- Memory Care in CLARK County, KY
- Memory Care in WOODFORD County, KY
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951