Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BARDSTOWN, KY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in BARDSTOWN, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BARDSTOWN throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BARDSTOWN, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BARDSTOWN, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Windsor Gardens Ccrc
Windsor Gardens Ccrc specializes in dementia care in Bardstown, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 53 Nelson county residents at a time. With a location at 103 Isaac Greer Court, in the 40004 zip code in Nelson county, Windsor Gardens Ccrc provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Windsor Gardens Ccrc is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101254. Some of the amenities offered by Windsor Gardens Ccrc include independence-focused care, dining assistance during meals and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Life Care Center Of Bardstown
Life Care Center Of Bardstown specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Nelson county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 100 dementia residents. Life Care Center Of Bardstown allows pets and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, assuring proper meal intake and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia to any dementia sufferers living in Bardstown, KY and surrounding areas. Life Care Center Of Bardstown is located at 120 Life Care Way, 40004 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bluegrass Assisted Living Properties Iii
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Bardstown, Kentucky, you will find Bluegrass Assisted Living Properties Iii as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 107 Thruway Drive in the 40004 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 41 dementia care units and offers amenities that include custom meal plans, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Bluegrass Assisted Living Properties Iii provides dementia care not only to Bardstown residents, but also to all Nelson county residents as well.
Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf
If you need help with everyday tasks, Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bardstown, Kentucky. Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf has a total capacity of 12 dementia sufferers. It offers services that include transportation to medical appointments, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency pendant system. Flaget Memorial Hospital Nf is licensed by Kentucky and its license # is 100747.
Hometown Manor Alc - Bardstown
Hometown Manor Alc - Bardstown is a new memory care center that has capacity of 12 seniors. Hometown Manor Alc - Bardstown provides services such as individual meal planning, activities and programs that lower anxiety and daily living assistance. It is situated at 103 Manor Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Bardstown, KY seniors.
Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center
Located at 708 Bartley Avenue, inside 40004 zip code area in Nelson county, Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Bardstown, KY older adults with dementia and offers amenities such as management of medication, assuring proper meal intake and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center can house no more than 65 seniors at a time. Colonial Health And Rehabilitation Center has official license # of 100347.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BARDSTOWN, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in ANNVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in ALEXANDRIA, KY
- Memory Care in HINDMAN, KY
- Memory Care in PHELPS, KY
- Memory Care in IRVINE, KY
- Memory Care in SALEM, KY
- Memory Care in GRAYSON, KY
- Memory Care in PAINTSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in SANDERS, KY
- Memory Care in SEBREE, KY
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, KY
- Memory Care in MOREHEAD, KY
- Memory Care in HARRODSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in LACKEY, KY
- Memory Care in PEWEE VALLEY, KY
- Memory Care in FLOYD County, KY
- Memory Care in HARLAN County, KY
- Memory Care in KENTON County, KY
- Memory Care in ANDERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in HART County, KY
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, KY
- Memory Care in WOODFORD County, KY
- Memory Care in LAUREL County, KY
- Memory Care in JESSAMINE County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, KY
- Memory Care in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Memory Care in TRIGG County, KY
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Memory Care in MCCRACKEN County, KY
Memory Care Costs in BARDSTOWN, KY:
BARDSTOWN memory care facilities rank #4 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,372 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,644 per month, while the most luxurious BARDSTOWN Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,271 per month. Memory care facilities in BARDSTOWN are less affordable than those located in NELSON County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,366 per month and can go as high as $7,242 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in BARDSTOWN compare to the rest of Kentucky and NELSON County:
- BARDSTOWN, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,644/month
- NELSON County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,647/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- BARDSTOWN, KY average memory care cost: $4,372 /month
- NELSON County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,366/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in BARDSTOWN is $6 more per month than the NELSON County average. It is also $235 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951