Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in NICHOLASVILLE, KY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in NICHOLASVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best NICHOLASVILLE, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near NICHOLASVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods
Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods provides Alzheimer’s care in Nicholasville, Kentucky. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 78 seniors at a time. With a location at 5220 Grey Oak Lane, in the 40356 zip code inside Jessamine county, Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods is licensed by Kentucky to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101175. Some of the amenities offered by Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods include secure walking paths and courtyard, brain health activities and aided morning and evening dressing.
Diversicare Of Nicholasville
Diversicare Of Nicholasville excels at providing memory care services in Jessamine county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 73 seniors. Diversicare Of Nicholasville allows pets and can provide scheduled transportation, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dressing and grooming assistance to any older adults with dementia living in Nicholasville, KY and surrounding areas. Diversicare Of Nicholasville is located at 100 Sparks Avenue, 40356 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Nicholasville, Kentucky, you will find Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 111 Coconut Grove Drive in the 40356 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 19 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, programs to promote brain health and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville provides dementia care services not only to Nicholasville residents, but also to all Jessamine county residents as well.
Rose Terrace Lodge
If you need help with daily living tasks, Rose Terrace Lodge can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Rose Terrace Lodge has a maximum capacity of 40 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities such as encouraged family participation, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency call response system. Rose Terrace Lodge is licensed by Kentucky and its license number is 100259.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in JESSAMINE County, KY
Thomson-hood Veterans Center
Thomson-hood Veterans Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 285 seniors. Thomson-hood Veterans Center includes services such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, high caregiver to resident ratio and regular checks for weight loss and gain. It is located at 100 Veterans Drive, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Wilmore, KY seniors. Thomson-hood Veterans Center is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100651.
Located at 1125 Lexington Road, inside 40390 zip code area in Jessamine county, Wesley Village provides dementia care to Wilmore, KY dementia sufferers and provides services like scheduled escort services within the community, activities and programs that lower anxiety and anytime toileting help. Wesley Village can house no more than 126 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Wesley Village has official license # of 100889.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in AUGUSTA, KY
- Memory Care in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Memory Care in PROSPECT, KY
- Memory Care in INEZ, KY
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in OWENSBORO, KY
- Memory Care in GREENSBURG, KY
- Memory Care in MIDDLETOWN, KY
- Memory Care in BOWLING GREEN, KY
- Memory Care in NERINX, KY
- Memory Care in BEREA, KY
- Memory Care in WAYNESBURG, KY
- Memory Care in BENTON, KY
- Memory Care in MAYFIELD, KY
- Memory Care in VILLA HILLS, KY
- Memory Care in KENTON County, KY
- Memory Care in GREENUP County, KY
- Memory Care in CAMPBELL County, KY
- Memory Care in MERCER County, KY
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Memory Care in CRITTENDEN County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in TRIGG County, KY
- Memory Care in BOONE County, KY
- Memory Care in CLARK County, KY
- Memory Care in BOYLE County, KY
- Memory Care in BRECKINRIDGE County, KY
- Memory Care in NELSON County, KY
- Memory Care in PULASKI County, KY
- Memory Care in MEADE County, KY
Memory Care Costs in NICHOLASVILLE, KY:
NICHOLASVILLE memory care facilities rank #6 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,445 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,690 per month, while the most upscale NICHOLASVILLE Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,332 per month. Memory care facilities in NICHOLASVILLE are less affordable than those located in JESSAMINE County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,432 per month and can go up to $7,321 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in NICHOLASVILLE compare to other parts of Kentucky and JESSAMINE County:
- NICHOLASVILLE, KY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,690/month
- JESSAMINE County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,693/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- NICHOLASVILLE, KY average memory care cost: $4,445 /month
- JESSAMINE County, KY average dementia care cost: $4,432/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in NICHOLASVILLE is $13 more per month than the JESSAMINE County average. It is also $162 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951