Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in NICHOLASVILLE, KY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in NICHOLASVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best NICHOLASVILLE, KY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near NICHOLASVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville
Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Nicholasville, Kentucky. It can accommodate a maximum of 19 seniors at a time. With a location at 111 Coconut Grove Drive, in the 40356 zip code inside Jessamine county, Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Council Oaks Assisted Living Home Of Nicholasville include custom activities and therapy programs, puzzles and other memory care activities and emergency call response system.
Rose Terrace Lodge
Rose Terrace Lodge excels at providing dementia care services in Jessamine county, Kentucky. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 40 elderly residents. Rose Terrace Lodge is pet-friendly and can provide family counseling and support program, brain health activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any older adults with dementia living in Nicholasville, KY and surrounding areas. Rose Terrace Lodge is located at 401 North Second Street, 40356 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Diversicare Of Nicholasville
When looking for dementia care facilities in Nicholasville, Kentucky, you will find Diversicare Of Nicholasville as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 100 Sparks Avenue in the 40356 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 73 memory care units and includes services like encouraged family participation, high ratio of caregivers to residents and daily living assistance. Its license number is 100442. Diversicare Of Nicholasville provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Nicholasville residents, but also to all Jessamine county residents as well.
Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods
If you need help with everyday tasks, Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods has a total capacity of 78 senior citizens. It includes amenities such as custom activities and therapy programs, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Bridgepointe At Ashgrove Woods is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 101175.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in JESSAMINE County, KY
Wesley Village is a new memory care center that has capacity of 126 dementia sufferers. Wesley Village offers services such as enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. It is situated at 1125 Lexington Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Wilmore, KY dementia sufferers. Wesley Village is licensed with Kentucky and its license number is 100889.
Thomson-hood Veterans Center
Situated at 100 Veterans Drive, inside 40390 zip code area in Jessamine county, Thomson-hood Veterans Center provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Wilmore, KY seniors and provides services such as transportation to medical appointments, assuring proper meal intake and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Thomson-hood Veterans Center can house a total of 285 seniors with dementia at a time. Thomson-hood Veterans Center has official license # of 100651.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near NICHOLASVILLE, Kentucky:
- Memory Care in PROSPECT, KY
- Memory Care in HOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in WILMORE, KY
- Memory Care in AUGUSTA, KY
- Memory Care in CRESTWOOD, KY
- Memory Care in PINE KNOT, KY
- Memory Care in PAINTSVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, KY
- Memory Care in MASONIC HOME, KY
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, KY
- Memory Care in ANNVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in BEDFORD, KY
- Memory Care in SHELBYVILLE, KY
- Memory Care in GOSHEN, KY
- Memory Care in VANCEBURG, KY
- Memory Care in MARION County, KY
- Memory Care in HICKMAN County, KY
- Memory Care in SCOTT County, KY
- Memory Care in HENRY County, KY
- Memory Care in MADISON County, KY
- Memory Care in ROWAN County, KY
- Memory Care in CALLOWAY County, KY
- Memory Care in NELSON County, KY
- Memory Care in OHIO County, KY
- Memory Care in PERRY County, KY
- Memory Care in MASON County, KY
- Memory Care in GREENUP County, KY
- Memory Care in WARREN County, KY
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, KY
- Memory Care in GRAYSON County, KY
Memory Care Costs in NICHOLASVILLE, KY:
NICHOLASVILLE memory care facilities rank #6 out of 176 cities in Kentucky for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,445 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,690 per month, while the most luxurious NICHOLASVILLE Dementia care communities can go up to $7,332 per month. Memory care facilities in NICHOLASVILLE are less affordable than those located in JESSAMINE County, KY, which has an average cost of $4,432 per month and can go as high as $7,321 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in NICHOLASVILLE compare to the rest of Kentucky and JESSAMINE County:
- NICHOLASVILLE, KY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,690/month
- JESSAMINE County, KY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,693/month
- Kentucky State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,809/month
- NICHOLASVILLE, KY median memory care cost: $4,445 /month
- JESSAMINE County, KY median dementia care cost: $4,432/month
- Kentucky State average dementia care costs: $4,607/month
Median cost of memory care in NICHOLASVILLE is $13 more per month than the JESSAMINE County average. It is also $162 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Kentucky. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951