Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in OTTAWA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in OTTAWA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in OTTAWA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best OTTAWA, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near OTTAWA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Vintage Park At Ottawa
Vintage Park At Ottawa provides dementia care in Ottawa, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 47 older adults at a time. With a location at 2250 S. Elm Street, in the 66067 zip code inside Franklin county, Vintage Park At Ottawa provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Vintage Park At Ottawa is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N030008. Some of the services offered by Vintage Park At Ottawa are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, secure walking paths and courtyard and individualized meals.
Ottawa Retirement Plaza
Ottawa Retirement Plaza excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Franklin county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 44 older adults. Ottawa Retirement Plaza welcomes pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Ottawa, KS and surrounding areas. Ottawa Retirement Plaza is located at 1042 W. 15th, 66067 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa
When searching for memory care facilities in Ottawa, Kansas, you will find Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 27 E Rockwood Drive in the 66067 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 10 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services that include local transportation services and family counseling and support program. Its license number is B030013. Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa provides dementia care not only to Ottawa residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in FRANKLIN County, KS
Heart To Heart Home Plus
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Heart To Heart Home Plus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pomona, Kansas. Heart To Heart Home Plus has a maximum capacity of 4 senior citizens and offers services such as color-coded rooms to assist with memory and special programs for dementia patients. Heart To Heart Home Plus is licensed by Kansas and its license # is B030008.
Wellsville Manor is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 older adults with dementia and offers amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 304 W 7th St, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Wellsville, KS older adults with dementia. Wellsville Manor is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N030004.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near OTTAWA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in GARDEN PLAIN, KS
- Memory Care in OLATHE, KS
- Memory Care in HAYS, KS
- Memory Care in MARYSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in ABILENE, KS
- Memory Care in MERIDEN, KS
- Memory Care in NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in MISSION, KS
- Memory Care in HOISINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in MANHATTAN, KS
- Memory Care in MCLOUTH, KS
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, KS
- Memory Care in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Memory Care in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Memory Care in STOCKTON, KS
- Memory Care in NEOSHO County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in HARPER County, KS
- Memory Care in STAFFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in LYON County, KS
- Memory Care in CLAY County, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH County, KS
- Memory Care in OSAGE County, KS
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, KS
- Memory Care in SEWARD County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951