Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in OTTAWA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in OTTAWA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in OTTAWA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best OTTAWA, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near OTTAWA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Ottawa Retirement Plaza
Ottawa Retirement Plaza provides dementia care in Ottawa, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 44 adults at a time. With a location at 1042 W. 15th, in the 66067 zip code inside Franklin county, Ottawa Retirement Plaza gives help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Ottawa Retirement Plaza is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N030006. Some of the services provided by Ottawa Retirement Plaza include medication monitoring, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and access to geriatric physician.
Vintage Park At Ottawa
Vintage Park At Ottawa excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Franklin county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 47 seniors. Vintage Park At Ottawa allows pets and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in Ottawa, KS and surrounding areas. Vintage Park At Ottawa is located at 2250 S. Elm Street, 66067 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa
When searching for memory care centers in Ottawa, Kansas, you will find Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 27 E Rockwood Drive in the 66067 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 10 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is B030013. Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Ottawa residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in FRANKLIN County, KS
Heart To Heart Home Plus
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Heart To Heart Home Plus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pomona, Kansas. Heart To Heart Home Plus has a total capacity of 4 seniors with dementia and includes amenities that include physical, occupational and speech therapy and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Heart To Heart Home Plus is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B030008.
Wellsville Manor is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 senior citizens and provides amenities such as memory games and other activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 304 W 7th St, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Wellsville, KS senior citizens. Wellsville Manor is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N030004.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near OTTAWA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in DODGE CITY, KS
- Memory Care in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Memory Care in NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in MERIDEN, KS
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, KS
- Memory Care in GREAT BEND, KS
- Memory Care in PRATT, KS
- Memory Care in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in OLATHE, KS
- Memory Care in HIAWATHA, KS
- Memory Care in CLEARWATER, KS
- Memory Care in MANHATTAN, KS
- Memory Care in ROSE HILL, KS
- Memory Care in SEWARD County, KS
- Memory Care in BROWN County, KS
- Memory Care in CLOUD County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLIS County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in RICE County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in LABETTE County, KS
- Memory Care in CLAY County, KS
- Memory Care in DICKINSON County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951