Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in OTTAWA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in OTTAWA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in OTTAWA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best OTTAWA, KS assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near OTTAWA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa
Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa specializes in memory care in Ottawa, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 10 Franklin county residents at a time. With a location at 27 E Rockwood Drive, in the 66067 zip code in Franklin county, Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number B030013. Some of the services offered by Comfortcare Homes Of Ottawa include family counseling and support program, special colors to aid with memory and dressing and grooming assistance.
Vintage Park At Ottawa
Vintage Park At Ottawa excels at providing memory care in Franklin county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 47 seniors. Vintage Park At Ottawa welcomes pets and can provide local transportation services, brain health activities and promoted socialization to any seniors with dementia living in Ottawa, KS and surrounding areas. Vintage Park At Ottawa is located at 2250 S. Elm Street, 66067 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Ottawa Retirement Plaza
When looking for memory care facilities in Ottawa, Kansas, you will find Ottawa Retirement Plaza as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1042 W. 15th in the 66067 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 44 dementia care units and offers amenities like constant medical checks to ensure well-being, brain health activities and help with grooming and getting dressed. Its license number is N030006. Ottawa Retirement Plaza provides memory care not only to Ottawa residents, but also to all Franklin county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in FRANKLIN County, KS
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Wellsville Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wellsville, Kansas. Wellsville Manor has a total capacity of 60 seniors. It includes services such as transportation services to doctor appointments, aid with dining and meal choices and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Wellsville Manor is licensed by Kansas and its license # is N030004.
Heart To Heart Home Plus
Heart To Heart Home Plus is a new memory care center with capacity of 4 senior citizens. Heart To Heart Home Plus includes amenities such as programs for family members, custom memory care programs and activities and a homey design that facilitates friendships. It is situated at 3600 Colorado Road, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Pomona, KS senior citizens. Heart To Heart Home Plus is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B030008.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near OTTAWA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in SOUTH HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in OSAWATOMIE, KS
- Memory Care in WESTMORELAND, KS
- Memory Care in DERBY, KS
- Memory Care in NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in WELLINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in BELAIRE, KS
- Memory Care in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE, KS
- Memory Care in COLBY, KS
- Memory Care in BAXTER SPRINGS, KS
- Memory Care in LOUISBURG, KS
- Memory Care in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in CLEARWATER, KS
- Memory Care in TONGANOXIE, KS
- Memory Care in BROWN County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
- Memory Care in STAFFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in PRATT County, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON County, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLIS County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in LABETTE County, KS
- Memory Care in PHILLIPS County, KS
- Memory Care in OSAGE County, KS
- Memory Care in MARION County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951