Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LABETTE County, KS:
There are 2 memory care facilities in LABETTE County, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LABETTE County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include LABETTE County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in LABETTE County, KS with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Woodridge Estates enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Parsons, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 39 seniors at a time. With a location at 329 N Kay Lane, in the 67357 zip code inside Labette county, Woodridge Estates aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Woodridge Estates is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N050011. Some of the amenities offered by Woodridge Estates are medication administration and storage, alarmed and monitored exits and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Parsons Presbyterian Manor
Parsons Presbyterian Manor excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Labette county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 43 seniors. Parsons Presbyterian Manor accepts pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors with dementia living in Parsons, KS and surrounding areas. Parsons Presbyterian Manor is located at 3501 Dirr Ave, 67357 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LABETTE County, Kansas:
- Memory Care in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951