Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in HARPER County, KS:
There are 2 memory care facilities in HARPER County, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in HARPER County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include HARPER County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in HARPER County, KS with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Heritage Estates Assisted Living
Heritage Estates Assisted Living enables seniors to receive dementia care in Harper, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 18 seniors at a time. With a location at 1212 Hickory Street, in the 67058 zip code inside Harper county, Heritage Estates Assisted Living aids those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Heritage Estates Assisted Living is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N039005. Some of the amenities offered by Heritage Estates Assisted Living are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and personalized meal plans.
Country Living excels at providing dementia care in Harper county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 25 seniors. Country Living allows pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Anthony, KS and surrounding areas. Country Living is located at 420 N. 5th, 67003 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near HARPER County, Kansas:
- Memory Care in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951