Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SALINA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SALINA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SALINA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SALINA, KS assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SALINA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Salina Mccall Ilf
Salina Mccall Ilf provides memory care in Salina, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 12 Saline county residents at a time. With a location at 626 S 3rd Street, in the 67401 zip code inside Saline county, Salina Mccall Ilf helps those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Salina Mccall Ilf is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number B085009. Some of the services offered by Salina Mccall Ilf include local transportation services, aid with dining and meal choices and help with toileting 24/7.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
Eaglecrest Retirement Community specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Saline county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 48 senior citizens. Eaglecrest Retirement Community allows pets and can provide scheduled transportation, puzzles and other memory care activities and staff nurses trained in dementia care to any older adults with dementia living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Eaglecrest Retirement Community is located at 1501 E. Magnolia Road, 67401 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
When trying to find memory care centers in Salina, Kansas, you will find Brookdale Salina Fairdale as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 2251 E Crawford St in the 67401 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 55 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities such as scheduled transportation, help during meal times and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Its license number is N085010. Brookdale Salina Fairdale provides memory care services not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents as well.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
If you need help with daily living tasks, Salina Presbyterian Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Salina, Kansas. Salina Presbyterian Manor has a total capacity of 60 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities that include individually designed programs, help during meal times and weight gain and loss management. Salina Presbyterian Manor is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085005.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin is a new memory care center that has capacity of 43 older adults with dementia. Brookdale Salina Kirwin offers services such as family counseling and support program, activities tailored to dementia and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is located at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Salina, KS older adults with dementia. Brookdale Salina Kirwin is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085009.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SALINA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in BURLINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in TOPEKA, KS
- Memory Care in EMPORIA, KS
- Memory Care in CHANUTE, KS
- Memory Care in HIAWATHA, KS
- Memory Care in SABETHA, KS
- Memory Care in STOCKTON, KS
- Memory Care in WINCHESTER, KS
- Memory Care in GIRARD, KS
- Memory Care in NORTH NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY, KS
- Memory Care in PLAINVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in MARYSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in BUHLER, KS
- Memory Care in BROWN County, KS
- Memory Care in FINNEY County, KS
- Memory Care in OSAGE County, KS
- Memory Care in LYON County, KS
- Memory Care in CLOUD County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in MARION County, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
- Memory Care in WILSON County, KS
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, KS
- Memory Care in MIAMI County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951