Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SALINA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SALINA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SALINA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SALINA, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SALINA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
Salina Presbyterian Manor enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Salina, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 seniors at a time. With a location at 2601 E Crawford St, in the 67401 zip code inside Saline county, Salina Presbyterian Manor provides help to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Salina Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N085005. Some of the services offered by Salina Presbyterian Manor include individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
Brookdale Salina Fairdale specializes in providing dementia care services in Saline county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 55 dementia residents. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is pet-friendly and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is located at 2251 E Crawford St, 67401 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
When searching for dementia care facilities in Salina, Kansas, you will find Brookdale Salina Kirwin as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1200 E Kirwin Ave in the 67401 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 43 memory care units and includes amenities that include local transportation services and independence-focused care. Its license number is N085009. Brookdale Salina Kirwin provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents as well.
Salina Mccall Ilf
If you need help with everyday tasks, Salina Mccall Ilf can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Salina, Kansas. Salina Mccall Ilf has a maximum capacity of 12 dementia sufferers and provides amenities such as access to physical and speech therapy and special programs for dementia patients. Salina Mccall Ilf is licensed by Kansas and its license number is B085009.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
Eaglecrest Retirement Community is a new memory care center that has capacity of 48 senior citizens and includes services such as memory games and other activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 1501 E. Magnolia Road, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Salina, KS senior citizens. Eaglecrest Retirement Community is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085012.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SALINA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in HOISINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, KS
- Memory Care in CLEARWATER, KS
- Memory Care in OSAGE CITY, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON, KS
- Memory Care in GARDEN PLAIN, KS
- Memory Care in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in LYONS, KS
- Memory Care in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Memory Care in OVERBROOK, KS
- Memory Care in LIBERAL, KS
- Memory Care in WELLINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in ROSE HILL, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in PAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH County, KS
- Memory Care in DICKINSON County, KS
- Memory Care in HARPER County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in RICE County, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951