Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SALINA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SALINA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SALINA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SALINA, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SALINA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Salina Mccall Ilf
Salina Mccall Ilf enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Salina, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 12 older adults at a time. With a location at 626 S 3rd Street, in the 67401 zip code inside Saline county, Salina Mccall Ilf assists those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Salina Mccall Ilf is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number B085009. Some of the amenities offered by Salina Mccall Ilf include management of medication, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin excels at providing memory care in Saline county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 43 elderly residents. Brookdale Salina Kirwin is pet-friendly and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors with dementia living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Brookdale Salina Kirwin is located at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, 67401 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Salina, Kansas, you will find Salina Presbyterian Manor as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 2601 E Crawford St in the 67401 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 dementia care units and offers amenities like transportation services to doctor appointments and care focused on residents’ abilities. Its license number is N085005. Salina Presbyterian Manor provides memory care not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents as well.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
If you need help with daily living tasks, Brookdale Salina Fairdale can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Salina, Kansas. Brookdale Salina Fairdale has a total capacity of 55 dementia sufferers and offers amenities that include color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and daily activities created for memory care patients. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is licensed with Kansas and its license # is N085010.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
Eaglecrest Retirement Community is a new memory care center with capacity of 48 older adults with dementia and provides amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 1501 E. Magnolia Road, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Salina, KS older adults with dementia. Eaglecrest Retirement Community is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085012.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SALINA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in SMITH CENTER, KS
- Memory Care in EL DORADO, KS
- Memory Care in PARSONS, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON, KS
- Memory Care in LYONS, KS
- Memory Care in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in CONCORDIA, KS
- Memory Care in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Memory Care in EMPORIA, KS
- Memory Care in MANHATTAN, KS
- Memory Care in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Memory Care in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Memory Care in DERBY, KS
- Memory Care in NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in OTTAWA, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in RICE County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
- Memory Care in NEOSHO County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951