Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SALINA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SALINA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SALINA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SALINA, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SALINA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
Eaglecrest Retirement Community specializes in memory care in Salina, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 48 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1501 E. Magnolia Road, in the 67401 zip code in Saline county, Eaglecrest Retirement Community provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Eaglecrest Retirement Community is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N085012. Some of the services provided by Eaglecrest Retirement Community include individualized programs and care, controlled access community and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Salina Mccall Ilf
Salina Mccall Ilf specializes in providing memory care in Saline county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 12 older adults. Salina Mccall Ilf is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors with dementia living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Salina Mccall Ilf is located at 626 S 3rd Street, 67401 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
When trying to find memory care facilities in Salina, Kansas, you will find Brookdale Salina Fairdale as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 2251 E Crawford St in the 67401 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 55 dementia care units and provides amenities that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being and encouraged family participation. Its license number is N085010. Brookdale Salina Fairdale provides dementia care services not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents as well.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Salina Presbyterian Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Salina, Kansas. Salina Presbyterian Manor has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens and provides amenities that include physical, occupational and speech therapy and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Salina Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas and its license number is N085005.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin is a new memory care center that has capacity of 43 seniors with dementia and provides amenities such as programs to promote brain health and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Salina, KS seniors with dementia. Brookdale Salina Kirwin is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085009.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SALINA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in WICHITA, KS
- Memory Care in OVERBROOK, KS
- Memory Care in AUGUSTA, KS
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, KS
- Memory Care in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in HOISINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in MISSION, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON, KS
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in LYONS, KS
- Memory Care in HOLTON, KS
- Memory Care in GARDEN PLAIN, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
- Memory Care in FINNEY County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in CLOUD County, KS
- Memory Care in CLAY County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in PAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON County, KS
- Memory Care in MARION County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in LYON County, KS
- Memory Care in PHILLIPS County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951