Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in SALINA, KS:
There are 5 memory care facilities in SALINA, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in SALINA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best SALINA, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near SALINA, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Salina Mccall Ilf
Salina Mccall Ilf specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Salina, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 12 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 626 S 3rd Street, in the 67401 zip code in Saline county, Salina Mccall Ilf provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Salina Mccall Ilf is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number B085009. Some of the amenities provided by Salina Mccall Ilf include management of medication, secure campus to prevent wandering and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin specializes in providing dementia care services in Saline county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 43 dementia residents. Brookdale Salina Kirwin accepts pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any dementia sufferers living in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Brookdale Salina Kirwin is located at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, 67401 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Salina, Kansas, you will find Eaglecrest Retirement Community as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1501 E. Magnolia Road in the 67401 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 48 dementia care units and offers amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring and programs for family members. Its license number is N085012. Eaglecrest Retirement Community provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Salina residents, but also to all Saline county residents as well.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Salina Presbyterian Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Salina, Kansas. Salina Presbyterian Manor has a maximum capacity of 60 dementia sufferers and provides services like special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Salina Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas and its license # is N085005.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
Brookdale Salina Fairdale is a new memory care center with capacity of 55 older adults with dementia and includes services such as programs to promote brain health and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 2251 E Crawford St, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Salina, KS older adults with dementia. Brookdale Salina Fairdale is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N085010.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near SALINA, Kansas:
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in DERBY, KS
- Memory Care in NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in EL DORADO, KS
- Memory Care in PARSONS, KS
- Memory Care in BALDWIN CITY, KS
- Memory Care in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Memory Care in DODGE CITY, KS
- Memory Care in OXFORD, KS
- Memory Care in TOPEKA, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH CENTER, KS
- Memory Care in LIBERAL, KS
- Memory Care in OLATHE, KS
- Memory Care in ABILENE, KS
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, KS
- Memory Care in STAFFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLSWORTH County, KS
- Memory Care in NEMAHA County, KS
- Memory Care in PRATT County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLIS County, KS
- Memory Care in WILSON County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
- Memory Care in BROWN County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951