Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CLOUD County, KS:
There are 2 memory care facilities in CLOUD County, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CLOUD County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include CLOUD County dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in CLOUD County, KS with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Marquis Place specializes in dementia care in Concordia, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 42 Cloud county residents at a time. With a location at 205 W 21st St, in the 66901 zip code inside Cloud county, Marquis Place provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Marquis Place is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N015008. Some of the amenities provided by Marquis Place are individualized programs and care, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and individual meal planning.
Sunset Home excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Cloud county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 45 seniors. Sunset Home welcomes pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors with dementia living in Concordia, KS and surrounding areas. Sunset Home is located at 620 2nd Ave, 66901 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CLOUD County, Kansas:
- Memory Care in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951