Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CLOUD County, KS:
There are 2 memory care facilities in CLOUD County, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CLOUD County throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include CLOUD County assisted living and dementia care homes, as well as Alzheimer's care facilities in CLOUD County, KS with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Marquis Place specializes in memory care in Concordia, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 42 adults at a time. With a location at 205 W 21st St, in the 66901 zip code in Cloud county, Marquis Place gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Marquis Place is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N015008. Some of the amenities provided by Marquis Place are encouraged family participation, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and weight gain and loss management.
Sunset Home specializes in providing memory care in Cloud county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 45 elderly residents. Sunset Home is pet-friendly and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, aid with dining and meal choices and emergency pendant system to any older adults with dementia living in Concordia, KS and surrounding areas. Sunset Home is located at 620 2nd Ave, 66901 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CLOUD County, Kansas:
- Memory Care in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951