Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WELLINGTON, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in WELLINGTON, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WELLINGTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WELLINGTON, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WELLINGTON, with cost that varies in each facility.
Brookdale Wellington provides dementia care in Wellington, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 34 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 500 N Plum St, in the 67152 zip code in Sumner county, Brookdale Wellington provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Brookdale Wellington is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N096009. Some of the services offered by Brookdale Wellington are monitoring of medications, alarmed and monitored exits and individual meal planning.
Serenity Senior Retreat Housing
Serenity Senior Retreat Housing specializes in providing memory care services in Sumner county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 8 older adults. Serenity Senior Retreat Housing allows pets and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Wellington, KS and surrounding areas. Serenity Senior Retreat Housing is located at 401 N. Woodlawn Street, 67152 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Facilities in SUMNER County, KS
When searching for memory care facilities in Oxford, Kansas, you will find Medicalodges Oxford as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 200 S. Ohio in the 67119 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 45 dementia care units and provides amenities that include local transportation services and programs for family members. Its license number is N096005. Medicalodges Oxford provides dementia care not only to Oxford residents, but also to all Sumner county residents as well.
Sugs Home Care
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Sugs Home Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Conway Springs, Kansas. Sugs Home Care has a total capacity of 3 dementia sufferers and offers services like access to physical and speech therapy and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Sugs Home Care is licensed by Kansas and its license number is B096002.
Joy Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 10 seniors with dementia and includes services such as programs to promote brain health and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 419 N Pacific Street, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Oxford, KS seniors with dementia. Joy Home is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B096017.
Situated at 633 E Main St, inside 67110 zip code area in Sumner county, Maria Court provides memory care to Mulvane, KS older adults with dementia and includes amenities that include special dementia programs to lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance. Maria Court can house up to 44 older adults with dementia at a time. Maria Court has official license # of N096011.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WELLINGTON, Kansas:
- Memory Care in WICHITA, KS
- Memory Care in ABILENE, KS
- Memory Care in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in LIBERAL, KS
- Memory Care in GREAT BEND, KS
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in ANDOVER, KS
- Memory Care in EL DORADO, KS
- Memory Care in CHANUTE, KS
- Memory Care in DODGE CITY, KS
- Memory Care in MERIDEN, KS
- Memory Care in LEAWOOD, KS
- Memory Care in OTTAWA, KS
- Memory Care in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLSWORTH County, KS
- Memory Care in MIAMI County, KS
- Memory Care in SUMNER County, KS
- Memory Care in PHILLIPS County, KS
- Memory Care in PRATT County, KS
- Memory Care in RICE County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in PAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in CLOUD County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951