Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Jacksonville, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Jacksonville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Jacksonville, NC dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Jacksonville, with cost that varies in each facility.
Lighthouse Village specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Jacksonville, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 80 Onslow county residents at a time. With a location at 182 Village Drive, in the 28546 zip code inside Onslow county, Lighthouse Village aids those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services provided by Lighthouse Village include custom activities and therapy programs, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and individualized meals.
Onslow House excels at providing memory care services in Onslow county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 160 senior citizens. Onslow House welcomes pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Jacksonville, NC and surrounding areas. Onslow House is located at 34 Mcdaniel Drive, 28546 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
The Arc Community
When searching for memory care facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina, you will find The Arc Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1241 Onslow Pines Road in the 28540 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 32 memory care units and offers amenities like local transportation services and encouraged family participation. The Arc Community provides dementia care services not only to Jacksonville residents, but also to all Onslow county residents as well.
Liberty Commons Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living, Liberty Commons Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Liberty Commons Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 79 older adults with dementia and provides amenities such as special colors to aid with memory and daily activities created for memory care patients.
2 More Facilities in Onslow County, NC
The Heritage Of Richlands
The Heritage Of Richlands is a new memory care center with capacity of 40 dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as programs to promote brain health and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 148 Cox Avenue, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Richlands, NC dementia sufferers.
Holly Ridge Assisted Living
Situated at 325 Sound Road, inside 28445 zip code area in Onslow county, Holly Ridge Assisted Living provides Alzheimer’s care to Holly Ridge, NC older adults with dementia and includes services like special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and anytime toileting help. Holly Ridge Assisted Living can accommodate a total of 40 seniors at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Jacksonville, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Nebo, NC
- Memory Care in Hickory, NC
- Memory Care in Goldsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Elon, NC
- Memory Care in Edenton, NC
- Memory Care in Sanford, NC
- Memory Care in Canton, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Indian Trail, NC
- Memory Care in Lexington, NC
- Memory Care in Fletcher, NC
- Memory Care in Louisburg, NC
- Memory Care in Pembroke, NC
- Memory Care in High Point, NC
- Memory Care in Pittsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
- Memory Care in Transylvania County, NC
- Memory Care in Orange County, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir County, NC
- Memory Care in Cleveland County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Surry County, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951