Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Jacksonville, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Jacksonville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Jacksonville, NC dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Jacksonville, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Onslow House enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Jacksonville, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 160 Onslow county residents at a time. With a location at 34 Mcdaniel Drive, in the 28546 zip code inside Onslow county, Onslow House provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services provided by Onslow House include individualized programs and care, wandering prevention system and personalized meal plans.
The Arc Community
The Arc Community specializes in providing dementia care services in Onslow county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 32 elderly residents. The Arc Community allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Jacksonville, NC and surrounding areas. The Arc Community is located at 1241 Onslow Pines Road, 28540 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Liberty Commons Assisted Living
When searching for memory care centers in Jacksonville, North Carolina, you will find Liberty Commons Assisted Living as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 3045 Henderson Drive Extension in the 28546 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 79 memory care units and includes amenities such as transportation to medical appointments and care plans that promote independence. Liberty Commons Assisted Living provides memory care not only to Jacksonville residents, but also to all Onslow county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Lighthouse Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Lighthouse Village has a maximum capacity of 80 dementia sufferers and offers amenities like color-coded rooms to assist with memory and special programs for dementia patients.
2 More Facilities in Onslow County, NC
Holly Ridge Assisted Living
Holly Ridge Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 40 seniors and offers services such as custom memory care programs and activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 325 Sound Road, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Holly Ridge, NC seniors.
The Heritage Of Richlands
Situated at 148 Cox Avenue, inside 28574 zip code area in Onslow county, The Heritage Of Richlands provides assisted living and memory care to Richlands, NC seniors with dementia and includes services that include assuring proper meal intake and help with toileting 24/7. The Heritage Of Richlands can provide care to up to 40 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Jacksonville, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Huntersville, NC
- Memory Care in Concord, NC
- Memory Care in Rich Square, NC
- Memory Care in Raeford, NC
- Memory Care in Clayton, NC
- Memory Care in Lawndale, NC
- Memory Care in Laurinburg, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin, NC
- Memory Care in Denver, NC
- Memory Care in Smithfield, NC
- Memory Care in Star, NC
- Memory Care in Andrews, NC
- Memory Care in Lincolnton, NC
- Memory Care in Southern Pines, NC
- Memory Care in Hickory, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Yadkin County, NC
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Harnett County, NC
- Memory Care in Warren County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Johnston County, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951