Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Jacksonville, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Jacksonville throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Jacksonville, NC dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Jacksonville, with cost that varies in each facility.
The Arc Community
The Arc Community enables seniors to receive memory care in Jacksonville, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 older adults at a time. With a location at 1241 Onslow Pines Road, in the 28540 zip code in Onslow county, The Arc Community assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services provided by The Arc Community are management of medication, wandering prevention system and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Liberty Commons Assisted Living
Liberty Commons Assisted Living excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Onslow county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 79 dementia residents. Liberty Commons Assisted Living allows pets and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any older adults with dementia living in Jacksonville, NC and surrounding areas. Liberty Commons Assisted Living is located at 3045 Henderson Drive Extension, 28546 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for memory care centers in Jacksonville, North Carolina, you will find Lighthouse Village as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 182 Village Drive in the 28546 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 80 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities that include routine vital sign and health monitoring and family counseling and support program. Lighthouse Village provides memory care not only to Jacksonville residents, but also to all Onslow county residents as well.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Onslow House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Onslow House has a maximum capacity of 160 seniors and offers services like color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities.
2 More Facilities in Onslow County, NC
Holly Ridge Assisted Living
Holly Ridge Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 40 senior citizens and includes services such as programs to promote brain health and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 325 Sound Road, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Holly Ridge, NC senior citizens.
The Heritage Of Richlands
Situated at 148 Cox Avenue, inside 28574 zip code area in Onslow county, The Heritage Of Richlands provides dementia care to Richlands, NC older adults with dementia and provides amenities like aid with dining and meal choices and anytime toileting help. The Heritage Of Richlands can provide care to no more than 40 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Jacksonville, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Burnsville, NC
- Memory Care in Hope Mills, NC
- Memory Care in Spencer, NC
- Memory Care in Wake Forest, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson, NC
- Memory Care in Zebulon, NC
- Memory Care in Sanford, NC
- Memory Care in Oxford, NC
- Memory Care in Clinton, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson, NC
- Memory Care in Kannapolis, NC
- Memory Care in Forest City, NC
- Memory Care in Dobson, NC
- Memory Care in Pinehurst, NC
- Memory Care in Durham, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Robeson County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in Halifax County, NC
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NC
- Memory Care in Johnston County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951