Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Archdale, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Archdale, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Archdale throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Archdale, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Archdale, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale
North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Archdale, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 56 seniors at a time. With a location at 303 Aldridge Road, in the 27263 zip code inside Randolph county, North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale gives help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale are care focused on residents’ abilities, memory games and other activities and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, NC
Brookdale Asheboro excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Randolph county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 76 seniors. Brookdale Asheboro welcomes pets and can provide monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, assuring proper meal intake and emergency pendant system to any older adults with dementia living in Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas. Brookdale Asheboro is located at 514 Vision Drive, 27203 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Randleman, North Carolina, you will find North Pointe as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 1195 Pineview Road in the 27317 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 67 dementia care units and includes amenities that include transportation services to doctor appointments, activities and programs that lower anxiety and assistance with daily living. North Pointe provides memory care services not only to Randleman residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
Cross Road Retirement Community
If you need assistance with daily living, Cross Road Retirement Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Asheboro, North Carolina. Cross Road Retirement Community has a maximum capacity of 152 seniors. It provides amenities such as access to geriatric physician, activities and programs that lower anxiety and daily living assistance.
Brookstone Haven is a new memory care center with capacity of 120 seniors with dementia. Brookstone Haven offers amenities such as individualized meals, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. It is situated at 501 Pointe South Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Randleman, NC seniors with dementia.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro
Situated at 2925 Zoo Parkway, inside 27205 zip code area in Randolph county, Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro provides Alzheimer’s care to Asheboro, NC seniors and offers services like individualized programs and care, puzzles and other memory care activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro can house up to 96 seniors at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Archdale, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Hillsborough, NC
- Memory Care in Macon, NC
- Memory Care in Star, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson, NC
- Memory Care in Clarkton, NC
- Memory Care in Four Oaks, NC
- Memory Care in Carthage, NC
- Memory Care in Mount Airy, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson, NC
- Memory Care in Bryson City, NC
- Memory Care in Hope Mills, NC
- Memory Care in Jonas Ridge, NC
- Memory Care in Kannapolis, NC
- Memory Care in Morehead City, NC
- Memory Care in Roseboro, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Orange County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Stanly County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Robeson County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Cleveland County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Alexander County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Archdale, NC:
Archdale memory care facilities rank #17 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,344 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,639 per month, while the most luxury Archdale Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,118 per month. Memory care facilities in Archdale are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,072 per month and can go as high as $6,812 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Archdale compare to other parts of North Carolina and Randolph County:
- Archdale, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,639/month
- Randolph County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,428/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Archdale, NC median memory care cost: $4,344 /month
- Randolph County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,072/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Archdale is $272 more per month as compared to the Randolph County average. It is also $363 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951