Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Archdale, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Archdale, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Archdale throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Archdale, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Archdale, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale
North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale specializes in memory care in Archdale, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 56 seniors at a time. With a location at 303 Aldridge Road, in the 27263 zip code in Randolph county, North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services provided by North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale include custom activities and therapy programs, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and weight gain and loss management.
5 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, NC
North Pointe specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Randolph county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 67 senior citizens. North Pointe allows pets and can provide management of medication, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and emergency system with constant monitoring to any dementia sufferers living in Randleman, NC and surrounding areas. North Pointe is located at 1195 Pineview Road, 27317 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Asheboro, North Carolina, you will find Brookdale Asheboro as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 514 Vision Drive in the 27203 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 76 memory care units and includes amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Brookdale Asheboro provides memory care services not only to Asheboro residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
Cross Road Retirement Community
If you need aid with daily living, Cross Road Retirement Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Asheboro, North Carolina. Cross Road Retirement Community has a maximum capacity of 152 seniors with dementia. It includes services that include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
Brookstone Haven is a new memory care center with capacity of 120 older adults with dementia. Brookstone Haven provides amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, high caregiver to resident ratio and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is located at 501 Pointe South Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Randleman, NC older adults with dementia.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro
Located at 2925 Zoo Parkway, inside 27205 zip code area in Randolph county, Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Asheboro, NC seniors with dementia and includes amenities like local transportation services, puzzles and other memory care activities and daily living assistance. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro can provide care to up to 96 older adults with dementia at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Archdale, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Forest City, NC
- Memory Care in Durham, NC
- Memory Care in Clarkton, NC
- Memory Care in Black Mountain, NC
- Memory Care in Washington, NC
- Memory Care in Clayton, NC
- Memory Care in Siler City, NC
- Memory Care in Concord, NC
- Memory Care in Candor, NC
- Memory Care in Kernersville, NC
- Memory Care in Linwood, NC
- Memory Care in Lake Waccamaw, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Goldsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Rocky Mount, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Craven County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Martin County, NC
- Memory Care in Robeson County, NC
- Memory Care in Durham County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Alexander County, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Gaston County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Archdale, NC:
Archdale memory care facilities rank #17 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,344 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,639 per month, while the most luxury Archdale Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,118 per month. Memory care facilities in Archdale are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,072 per month and can go up to $6,812 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Archdale compare to other parts of North Carolina and Randolph County:
- Archdale, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,639/month
- Randolph County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,428/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Archdale, NC average memory care cost: $4,344 /month
- Randolph County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,072/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Archdale is $272 more per month than the Randolph County average. It is also $363 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951