Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Elm City, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Elm City, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Elm City throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Elm City, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Elm City, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Elm City Assisted Living
Elm City Assisted Living provides dementia care in Elm City, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 58 Wilson county residents at a time. With a location at 416 North Parker Street, in the 27822 zip code inside Wilson county, Elm City Assisted Living provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Elm City Assisted Living include encouraged family participation, custom memory care programs and activities and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Wilson County, NC
Wilson Assisted Living
Wilson Assisted Living specializes in providing dementia care services in Wilson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 88 seniors. Wilson Assisted Living welcomes pets and can provide custom meal plans, activities and programs that lower anxiety and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care to any seniors living in Wilson, NC and surrounding areas. Wilson Assisted Living is located at 3501 Senior Village Lane, 27896 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Wilson, North Carolina, you will find Parkwood Village as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1730 Parkwood Blvd. in the 27895 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 70 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, high ratio of caregivers to residents and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Parkwood Village provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Wilson residents, but also to all Wilson county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Wilson House can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wilson, North Carolina. Wilson House has a total capacity of 136 older adults with dementia. It includes amenities like secure walking paths and courtyard, aid with dining and meal choices and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Spring Arbor Of Wilson
Spring Arbor Of Wilson is a new memory care center that has capacity of 72 older adults with dementia. Spring Arbor Of Wilson offers amenities such as visiting geriatric physician, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is situated at 2045 Ward Boulevard, Nw, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Wilson, NC older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Elm City, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Mount Airy, NC
- Memory Care in Southport, NC
- Memory Care in Mocksville, NC
- Memory Care in Hayesville, NC
- Memory Care in Windsor, NC
- Memory Care in Greenville, NC
- Memory Care in Clyde, NC
- Memory Care in Holly Ridge, NC
- Memory Care in Dillsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham, NC
- Memory Care in Youngsville, NC
- Memory Care in Fletcher, NC
- Memory Care in Claremont, NC
- Memory Care in Roseboro, NC
- Memory Care in Pantego, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus County, NC
- Memory Care in Duplin County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Cleveland County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Wake County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951