Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Elm City, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Elm City, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Elm City throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Elm City, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Elm City, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Elm City Assisted Living
Elm City Assisted Living provides Alzheimer’s care in Elm City, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 58 Wilson county residents at a time. With a location at 416 North Parker Street, in the 27822 zip code in Wilson county, Elm City Assisted Living aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Elm City Assisted Living include controlled access community, dining assistance during meals and emergency system with constant monitoring.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in Wilson County, NC
Wilson House excels at providing memory care services in Wilson county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 136 older adults. Wilson House allows pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, help during meal times and help with toileting 24/7 to any seniors with dementia living in Wilson, NC and surrounding areas. Wilson House is located at 1800 Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, 27893 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Wilson Assisted Living
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Wilson, North Carolina, you will find Wilson Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 3501 Senior Village Lane in the 27896 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 88 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services that include custom meal plans, dining assistance during meals and weight gain and loss management. Wilson Assisted Living provides memory care not only to Wilson residents, but also to all Wilson county residents as well.
Spring Arbor Of Wilson
If you need help with daily living tasks, Spring Arbor Of Wilson can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wilson, North Carolina. Spring Arbor Of Wilson has a total capacity of 72 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities such as access to geriatric physician, high ratio of caregivers to residents and emergency pendant system.
Parkwood Village is a new memory care center that has capacity of 70 seniors with dementia. Parkwood Village offers services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, access to physical and speech therapy and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is located at 1730 Parkwood Blvd. , and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Wilson, NC seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Elm City, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in New Bern, NC
- Memory Care in Hamlet, NC
- Memory Care in Mount Airy, NC
- Memory Care in Candor, NC
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in China Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Selma, NC
- Memory Care in Spruce Pine, NC
- Memory Care in Star, NC
- Memory Care in Barco, NC
- Memory Care in Gaston, NC
- Memory Care in Youngsville, NC
- Memory Care in Clemmons, NC
- Memory Care in Carrboro, NC
- Memory Care in St. Pauls, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Wake County, NC
- Memory Care in Cabarrus County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Chatham County, NC
- Memory Care in Halifax County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Duplin County, NC
- Memory Care in Orange County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951