Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Asheboro, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Asheboro, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Asheboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Asheboro, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Asheboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Cross Road Retirement Community
Cross Road Retirement Community provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Asheboro, North Carolina. It can accommodate a maximum of 152 Randolph county residents at a time. With a location at 1302 Old Cox Road, in the 27205 zip code inside Randolph county, Cross Road Retirement Community aids those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities provided by Cross Road Retirement Community include visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, brain health activities and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro specializes in providing memory care in Randolph county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 96 elderly residents. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro accepts pets and can provide constant medical checks to ensure well-being, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and certified dementia care staff to any dementia sufferers living in Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro is located at 2925 Zoo Parkway, 27205 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Asheboro, North Carolina, you will find Brookdale Asheboro as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 514 Vision Drive in the 27203 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 76 memory care units and includes amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and assistance with daily living. Brookdale Asheboro provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Asheboro residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, NC
North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale
If you need help with everyday tasks, North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Archdale, North Carolina. North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale has a total capacity of 56 seniors with dementia. It offers services that include wandering prevention system, activities and programs that lower anxiety and dressing and grooming assistance.
Brookstone Haven is a new memory care center with capacity of 120 older adults with dementia. Brookstone Haven includes services such as family counseling and support program, access to physical and speech therapy and a homey design that facilitates friendships. It is located at 501 Pointe South Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Randleman, NC older adults with dementia.
Situated at 1195 Pineview Road, inside 27317 zip code area in Randolph county, North Pointe provides dementia care to Randleman, NC dementia sufferers and includes amenities like individually designed programs, help during meal times and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. North Pointe can accommodate no more than 67 dementia sufferers at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Asheboro, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in King, NC
- Memory Care in Jonas Ridge, NC
- Memory Care in Mocksville, NC
- Memory Care in Goldsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Cramerton, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Tarboro, NC
- Memory Care in Pinetown, NC
- Memory Care in Newport, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Granite Falls, NC
- Memory Care in Chocowinity, NC
- Memory Care in Stoneville, NC
- Memory Care in LaGrange, NC
- Memory Care in Holly Ridge, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Alexander County, NC
- Memory Care in Avery County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir County, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Onslow County, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Rowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Caldwell County, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Asheboro, NC:
Asheboro memory care facilities rank #5 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,080 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,434 per month, while the most luxury Asheboro Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,828 per month. Memory care facilities in Asheboro are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,072 per month and can go as high as $6,812 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Asheboro compare to other parts of North Carolina and Randolph County:
- Asheboro, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,434/month
- Randolph County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,428/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Asheboro, NC median memory care cost: $4,080 /month
- Randolph County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,072/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Asheboro is $8 more per month as compared to the Randolph County average. It is also $627 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951