Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Asheboro, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Asheboro, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Asheboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Asheboro, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Asheboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Cross Road Retirement Community
Cross Road Retirement Community enables seniors to receive dementia care in Asheboro, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 152 adults at a time. With a location at 1302 Old Cox Road, in the 27205 zip code in Randolph county, Cross Road Retirement Community provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Cross Road Retirement Community are care focused on residents’ abilities, memory games and other activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro specializes in providing memory care services in Randolph county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 96 older adults. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro accepts pets and can provide scheduled escort services within the community, custom memory care programs and activities and weight gain and loss management to any older adults with dementia living in Asheboro, NC and surrounding areas. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro is located at 2925 Zoo Parkway, 27205 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Asheboro, North Carolina, you will find Brookdale Asheboro as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 514 Vision Drive in the 27203 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 76 memory care units and offers amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring, memory games and other activities and aided morning and evening dressing. Brookdale Asheboro provides dementia care not only to Asheboro residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, NC
North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale
If you need aid with everyday tasks, North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Archdale, North Carolina. North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale has a total capacity of 56 seniors. It includes services that include scheduled escort services within the community, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Brookstone Haven is a new memory care center that has capacity of 120 older adults with dementia. Brookstone Haven offers amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and staff nurses trained in dementia care. It is located at 501 Pointe South Drive, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Randleman, NC older adults with dementia.
Located at 1195 Pineview Road, inside 27317 zip code area in Randolph county, North Pointe provides dementia care to Randleman, NC seniors with dementia and includes amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and assistance with daily living. North Pointe can provide care to no more than 67 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Asheboro, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in West End, NC
- Memory Care in Monroe, NC
- Memory Care in Vale, NC
- Memory Care in Randleman, NC
- Memory Care in Jonas Ridge, NC
- Memory Care in Asheville, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford, NC
- Memory Care in Durham, NC
- Memory Care in Hildebran, NC
- Memory Care in Olin, NC
- Memory Care in Laurinburg, NC
- Memory Care in Cary, NC
- Memory Care in Windsor, NC
- Memory Care in Elizabeth City, NC
- Memory Care in Carthage, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in Brunswick County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Polk County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in McDowell County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Warren County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Asheboro, NC:
Asheboro memory care facilities rank #5 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,080 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,434 per month, while the most luxury Asheboro Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,828 per month. Memory care facilities in Asheboro are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,072 per month and can go as high as $6,812 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Asheboro compare to the rest of North Carolina and Randolph County:
- Asheboro, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,434/month
- Randolph County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,428/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Asheboro, NC median memory care cost: $4,080 /month
- Randolph County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,072/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Asheboro is $8 more per month than the Randolph County average. It is also $627 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951