Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Morganton, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Morganton, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Morganton throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Morganton, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Morganton, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Morganton Long Term Care Facility
Morganton Long Term Care Facility enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Morganton, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 20 Burke county residents at a time. With a location at 1300 East Union Street, in the 28655 zip code inside Burke county, Morganton Long Term Care Facility aids those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Morganton Long Term Care Facility include programs for family members, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Burke Long Term Care
Burke Long Term Care excels at providing memory care in Burke county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 24 senior citizens. Burke Long Term Care welcomes pets and can provide medication administration and storage, help during meal times and daily living help to any dementia sufferers living in Morganton, NC and surrounding areas. Burke Long Term Care is located at 125 Camellia Garden Street, 28655 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Mcalpine Adult Care
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Morganton, North Carolina, you will find Mcalpine Adult Care as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 3806 Kathy Road in the 28655 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities that include transportation services to doctor appointments, aid with dining and meal choices and 24/7 toileting assistance. Mcalpine Adult Care provides memory care services not only to Morganton residents, but also to all Burke county residents as well.
Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Morganton, North Carolina. Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility has a maximum capacity of 64 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities that include enhanced medical monitoring, dining assistance during meals and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Burke County, NC
Cambridge House is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 seniors. Cambridge House includes amenities such as custom meal plans, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and regular checks for weight loss and gain. It is situated at 114 Tenth Street Ne, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Hildebran, NC seniors.
Jonas Ridge Adult Care
Located at 9051 Hwy 181, inside 28641 zip code area in Burke county, Jonas Ridge Adult Care provides dementia care to Jonas Ridge, NC dementia sufferers and provides amenities like tranquil and secure outdoor areas, assuring proper meal intake and daily living assistance. Jonas Ridge Adult Care can accommodate a total of 57 dementia sufferers at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Morganton, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Columbus, NC
- Memory Care in Bladenboro, NC
- Memory Care in Walnut Cove, NC
- Memory Care in Bryson City, NC
- Memory Care in Graham, NC
- Memory Care in Stoneville, NC
- Memory Care in Bostic, NC
- Memory Care in Windsor, NC
- Memory Care in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Memory Care in Newton, NC
- Memory Care in Oxford, NC
- Memory Care in Hildebran, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Lillington, NC
- Memory Care in Como, NC
- Memory Care in Carteret County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Rutherford County, NC
- Memory Care in Buncombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Robeson County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Orange County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Durham County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Morganton, NC:
Morganton memory care facilities rank #14 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,302 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,628 per month, while the most luxurious Morganton Dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,035 per month. Memory care facilities in Morganton are more affordable than those located in Burke County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,304 per month and can go as high as $7,063 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Morganton compare to other parts of North Carolina and Burke County:
- Morganton, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,628/month
- Burke County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,629/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Morganton, NC average memory care cost: $4,302 /month
- Burke County, NC average dementia care cost: $4,304/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Morganton is $2 less per month as compared to the Burke County average. It is also $405 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951