Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Morganton, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Morganton, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Morganton throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Morganton, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Morganton, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Mcalpine Adult Care
Mcalpine Adult Care specializes in dementia care in Morganton, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 60 Burke county residents at a time. With a location at 3806 Kathy Road, in the 28655 zip code in Burke county, Mcalpine Adult Care aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Mcalpine Adult Care are individual meal planning, dining assistance during meals and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Morganton Long Term Care Facility
Morganton Long Term Care Facility specializes in providing memory care in Burke county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 20 dementia residents. Morganton Long Term Care Facility welcomes pets and can provide encouraged family participation, access to physical and speech therapy and 24/7 toileting assistance to any seniors living in Morganton, NC and surrounding areas. Morganton Long Term Care Facility is located at 1300 East Union Street, 28655 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Morganton, North Carolina, you will find Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 151 Southview Street in the 28655 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 64 dementia care units and provides amenities like secure campus to prevent wandering, dining assistance during meals and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility provides memory care services not only to Morganton residents, but also to all Burke county residents as well.
Burke Long Term Care
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Burke Long Term Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Morganton, North Carolina. Burke Long Term Care has a total capacity of 24 senior citizens. It provides amenities like individually designed programs, aid with dining and meal choices and weight gain and loss management.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Burke County, NC
Cambridge House is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 seniors with dementia. Cambridge House offers services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, activities tailored to dementia and a homey design that facilitates friendships. It is situated at 114 Tenth Street Ne, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Hildebran, NC seniors with dementia.
Jonas Ridge Adult Care
Situated at 9051 Hwy 181, inside 28641 zip code area in Burke county, Jonas Ridge Adult Care provides Alzheimer’s care to Jonas Ridge, NC seniors and offers services that include medication administration and storage, help during meal times and daily living help. Jonas Ridge Adult Care can house no more than 57 senior citizens at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Morganton, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Asheville, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford, NC
- Memory Care in Roseboro, NC
- Memory Care in Greenville, NC
- Memory Care in Como, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus, NC
- Memory Care in Youngsville, NC
- Memory Care in Kinston, NC
- Memory Care in Pleasant Garden, NC
- Memory Care in Rutherfordton, NC
- Memory Care in Burlington, NC
- Memory Care in Lincolnton, NC
- Memory Care in Spruce Pine, NC
- Memory Care in Morehead City, NC
- Memory Care in Smithfield, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Harnett County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Moore County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Morganton, NC:
Morganton memory care facilities rank #14 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,302 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,628 per month, while the most luxurious Morganton Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,035 per month. Memory care facilities in Morganton are more affordable than those located in Burke County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,304 per month and can go as high as $7,063 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Morganton compare to other parts of North Carolina and Burke County:
- Morganton, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,628/month
- Burke County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,629/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Morganton, NC median memory care cost: $4,302 /month
- Burke County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,304/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Morganton is $2 less per month as compared to the Burke County average. It is also $405 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951