Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Morganton, NC:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Morganton, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Morganton throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Morganton, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Morganton, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Morganton Long Term Care Facility
Morganton Long Term Care Facility enables seniors to receive dementia care in Morganton, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 20 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1300 East Union Street, in the 28655 zip code inside Burke county, Morganton Long Term Care Facility gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services provided by Morganton Long Term Care Facility are access to geriatric physician, dining assistance during meals and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Burke Long Term Care
Burke Long Term Care specializes in providing memory care services in Burke county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 24 dementia residents. Burke Long Term Care is pet-friendly and can provide independence-focused care, high caregiver to resident ratio and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any dementia sufferers living in Morganton, NC and surrounding areas. Burke Long Term Care is located at 125 Camellia Garden Street, 28655 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Mcalpine Adult Care
When looking for memory care facilities in Morganton, North Carolina, you will find Mcalpine Adult Care as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 3806 Kathy Road in the 28655 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 memory care units and includes amenities that include enhanced medical monitoring, special colors to aid with memory and dressing and grooming assistance. Mcalpine Adult Care provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Morganton residents, but also to all Burke county residents as well.
Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Morganton, North Carolina. Morganton Long Term Care, Southview Facility has a total capacity of 64 dementia sufferers. It provides services that include visiting geriatric physician, dining assistance during meals and certified dementia care staff.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Burke County, NC
Cambridge House is a new memory care center that has capacity of 60 senior citizens. Cambridge House offers amenities such as custom activities and therapy programs, dining assistance during meals and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. It is situated at 114 Tenth Street Ne, and it is properly equipped to provide memory care to Hildebran, NC senior citizens.
Jonas Ridge Adult Care
Located at 9051 Hwy 181, inside 28641 zip code area in Burke county, Jonas Ridge Adult Care provides Alzheimer’s care to Jonas Ridge, NC seniors and includes services that include access to geriatric nurse practitioner, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Jonas Ridge Adult Care can house a total of 57 seniors with dementia at a time.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Morganton, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Archdale, NC
- Memory Care in Wilmington, NC
- Memory Care in Henderson, NC
- Memory Care in Como, NC
- Memory Care in Shelby, NC
- Memory Care in Pfafftown, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Charlotte, NC
- Memory Care in Macon, NC
- Memory Care in Hamlet, NC
- Memory Care in Canton, NC
- Memory Care in Clinton, NC
- Memory Care in Matthews, NC
- Memory Care in Snow Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Siler City, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson County, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Northampton County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Bladen County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in Johnston County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Warren County, NC
- Memory Care in Duplin County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Morganton, NC:
Morganton memory care facilities rank #14 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,302 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,628 per month, while the most luxurious Morganton Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,035 per month. Memory care facilities in Morganton are more affordable than those located in Burke County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,304 per month and can go up to $7,063 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Morganton compare to other parts of North Carolina and Burke County:
- Morganton, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,628/month
- Burke County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,629/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Morganton, NC median memory care cost: $4,302 /month
- Burke County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,304/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Morganton is $2 less per month as compared to the Burke County average. It is also $405 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951