Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WINFIELD, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in WINFIELD, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WINFIELD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WINFIELD, KS assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WINFIELD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Kansas Veterans Home
Kansas Veterans Home enables seniors to receive dementia care in Winfield, Kansas. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 142 Cowley county residents at a time. With a location at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive, in the 67156 zip code in Cowley county, Kansas Veterans Home assists those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Kansas Veterans Home is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N018011. Some of the services offered by Kansas Veterans Home are personalized meal plans, physical, occupational and speech therapy and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Hillside Home Plus
Hillside Home Plus specializes in providing memory care services in Cowley county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 4 dementia residents. Hillside Home Plus allows pets and can provide secure walking paths and courtyard, memory games and other activities and weight gain and loss management to any seniors with dementia living in Winfield, KS and surrounding areas. Hillside Home Plus is located at 1341 Hillside Drive, 67156 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Winfield Senior Living Community
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Winfield Senior Living Community as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1320 Wheat Road in the 67156 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 45 memory care units and includes amenities like wandering prevention system, dining assistance during meals and daily living help. Its license number is N018006. Winfield Senior Living Community provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
If you need help with daily living, Cumbernauld Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. Cumbernauld Village has a total capacity of 60 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities like monitoring of medications, assuring proper meal intake and emergency call response system. Cumbernauld Village is licensed by Kansas and its license # is N018009.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in COWLEY County, KS
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor is a new memory care center that has capacity of 60 seniors. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides services such as access to geriatric physician, assuring proper meal intake and assistance with daily living. It is situated at 1711 N. 4th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide dementia care to Arkansas City, KS seniors. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018008.
Located at 402 E. Windsor Road, inside 67005 zip code area in Cowley county, Alderbrook Village provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Arkansas City, KS older adults with dementia and offers amenities such as monitoring of medications, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Alderbrook Village can house no more than 43 seniors with dementia at a time. Alderbrook Village has official license # of N018010.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WINFIELD, Kansas:
- Memory Care in WAMEGO, KS
- Memory Care in LIBERAL, KS
- Memory Care in WELLSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in MULVANE, KS
- Memory Care in NEODESHA, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Memory Care in VALLEY CENTER, KS
- Memory Care in BELAIRE, KS
- Memory Care in CONCORDIA, KS
- Memory Care in CARBONDALE, KS
- Memory Care in DESOTO, KS
- Memory Care in OVERBROOK, KS
- Memory Care in HALSTEAD, KS
- Memory Care in ELLSWORTH, KS
- Memory Care in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Memory Care in SEWARD County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in LABETTE County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, KS
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in WILSON County, KS
- Memory Care in LYON County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
- Memory Care in PAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON County, KS
- Memory Care in PHILLIPS County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951