Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WINFIELD, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in WINFIELD, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WINFIELD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WINFIELD, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WINFIELD, with cost that varies in each facility.
Cumbernauld Village enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Winfield, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 60 adults at a time. With a location at 716 Tweed Street, in the 67156 zip code in Cowley county, Cumbernauld Village provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Cumbernauld Village is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N018009. Some of the amenities provided by Cumbernauld Village are medication administration and storage, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Winfield Senior Living Community
Winfield Senior Living Community specializes in providing dementia care in Cowley county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 45 senior citizens. Winfield Senior Living Community allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Winfield, KS and surrounding areas. Winfield Senior Living Community is located at 1320 Wheat Road, 67156 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Kansas Veterans Home
When searching for memory care centers in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Kansas Veterans Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive in the 67156 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 142 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities like scheduled transportation and care plans that promote independence. Its license number is N018011. Kansas Veterans Home provides memory care not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
Hillside Home Plus
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Hillside Home Plus can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. Hillside Home Plus has a total capacity of 4 seniors and includes amenities that include special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Hillside Home Plus is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B018002.
2 More Facilities in COWLEY County, KS
Alderbrook Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 43 senior citizens and offers services such as programs to promote brain health and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 402 E. Windsor Road, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Arkansas City, KS senior citizens. Alderbrook Village is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018010.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Located at 1711 N. 4th Street, inside 67005 zip code area in Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides Alzheimer’s care to Arkansas City, KS older adults with dementia and provides services like activities and programs that lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor can house a total of 60 older adults with dementia at a time. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor has official license # of N018008.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WINFIELD, Kansas:
- Memory Care in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in PARSONS, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Memory Care in ROSE HILL, KS
- Memory Care in EL DORADO, KS
- Memory Care in TOPEKA, KS
- Memory Care in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE, KS
- Memory Care in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Memory Care in PRATT, KS
- Memory Care in HIAWATHA, KS
- Memory Care in CHANUTE, KS
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in HOLTON, KS
- Memory Care in OXFORD, KS
- Memory Care in REPUBLIC County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in PRATT County, KS
- Memory Care in CLAY County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in DICKINSON County, KS
- Memory Care in CLOUD County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in MIAMI County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
- Memory Care in SEWARD County, KS
- Memory Care in PAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in HARPER County, KS
- Memory Care in NEMAHA County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951