Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WINFIELD, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in WINFIELD, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WINFIELD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WINFIELD, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WINFIELD, with cost that varies in each facility.
Hillside Home Plus
Hillside Home Plus enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Winfield, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 4 older adults at a time. With a location at 1341 Hillside Drive, in the 67156 zip code inside Cowley county, Hillside Home Plus aids those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Hillside Home Plus is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number B018002. Some of the amenities provided by Hillside Home Plus are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, wandering prevention system and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Kansas Veterans Home
Kansas Veterans Home specializes in providing dementia care services in Cowley county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 142 elderly residents. Kansas Veterans Home allows pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Winfield, KS and surrounding areas. Kansas Veterans Home is located at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive, 67156 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Cumbernauld Village as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 716 Tweed Street in the 67156 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 dementia care units and includes amenities that include scheduled transportation and family counseling and support program. Its license number is N018009. Cumbernauld Village provides memory care not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
Winfield Senior Living Community
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Winfield Senior Living Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. Winfield Senior Living Community has a total capacity of 45 dementia sufferers and provides amenities such as special lighting in all areas to help with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Winfield Senior Living Community is licensed by Kansas and its license # is N018006.
2 More Facilities in COWLEY County, KS
Alderbrook Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 43 seniors and includes amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is situated at 402 E. Windsor Road, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Arkansas City, KS seniors. Alderbrook Village is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018010.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Located at 1711 N. 4th Street, inside 67005 zip code area in Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Arkansas City, KS senior citizens and provides amenities that include special dementia programs to lower anxiety and help with toileting 24/7. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor can house up to 60 older adults with dementia at a time. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor has official license # of N018008.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WINFIELD, Kansas:
- Memory Care in ABILENE, KS
- Memory Care in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Memory Care in HOLTON, KS
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in ARKANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in HAYS, KS
- Memory Care in LIBERAL, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH CENTER, KS
- Memory Care in EMPORIA, KS
- Memory Care in EL DORADO, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE, KS
- Memory Care in OTTAWA, KS
- Memory Care in AUGUSTA, KS
- Memory Care in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
- Memory Care in DICKINSON County, KS
- Memory Care in RILEY County, KS
- Memory Care in RENO County, KS
- Memory Care in SUMNER County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951