Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ARKANSAS CITY, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ARKANSAS CITY throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ARKANSAS CITY, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ARKANSAS CITY, with cost that varies in each facility.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Arkansas City, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 60 older adults at a time. With a location at 1711 N. 4th Street, in the 67005 zip code in Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor aids those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N018008. Some of the services offered by Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor are custom activities and therapy programs, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and individual meal planning.
Alderbrook Village excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Cowley county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 43 seniors. Alderbrook Village accepts pets and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any older adults with dementia living in Arkansas City, KS and surrounding areas. Alderbrook Village is located at 402 E. Windsor Road, 67005 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Facilities in COWLEY County, KS
Winfield Senior Living Community
When looking for memory care centers in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Winfield Senior Living Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 1320 Wheat Road in the 67156 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 45 memory care units and includes amenities that include routine well-being monitoring and independence-focused care. Its license number is N018006. Winfield Senior Living Community provides dementia care not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Cumbernauld Village can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. Cumbernauld Village has a total capacity of 60 dementia sufferers and provides services such as access to physical and speech therapy and special programs for dementia patients. Cumbernauld Village is licensed by Kansas and its license # is N018009.
Kansas Veterans Home
Kansas Veterans Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 142 older adults with dementia and provides amenities such as programs to promote brain health and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Winfield, KS older adults with dementia. Kansas Veterans Home is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018011.
Hillside Home Plus
Situated at 1341 Hillside Drive, inside 67156 zip code area in Cowley county, Hillside Home Plus provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Winfield, KS senior citizens and offers amenities that include aid with dining and meal choices and help with toileting 24/7. Hillside Home Plus can house a total of 4 seniors with dementia at a time. Hillside Home Plus has official license # of B018002.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas:
- Memory Care in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Memory Care in WELLINGTON, KS
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in OLATHE, KS
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, KS
- Memory Care in FORT SCOTT, KS
- Memory Care in MISSION, KS
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in ROSE HILL, KS
- Memory Care in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Memory Care in TOPEKA, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON, KS
- Memory Care in NEWTON, KS
- Memory Care in OTTAWA, KS
- Memory Care in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Memory Care in HARVEY County, KS
- Memory Care in SUMNER County, KS
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SALINE County, KS
- Memory Care in COWLEY County, KS
- Memory Care in NEOSHO County, KS
- Memory Care in BARTON County, KS
- Memory Care in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in RICE County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951