Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ARKANSAS CITY, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ARKANSAS CITY throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ARKANSAS CITY, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ARKANSAS CITY, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Arkansas City, Kansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1711 N. 4th Street, in the 67005 zip code in Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with activities of daily living. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N018008. Some of the amenities provided by Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor are medication monitoring, secure walking paths and courtyard and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Alderbrook Village excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Cowley county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 43 older adults. Alderbrook Village accepts pets and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Arkansas City, KS and surrounding areas. Alderbrook Village is located at 402 E. Windsor Road, 67005 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Facilities in COWLEY County, KS
Kansas Veterans Home
When trying to find memory care facilities in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Kansas Veterans Home as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive in the 67156 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 142 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services such as scheduled transportation and programs for family members. Its license number is N018011. Kansas Veterans Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
Winfield Senior Living Community
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Winfield Senior Living Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. Winfield Senior Living Community has a total capacity of 45 dementia sufferers and includes amenities like physical, occupational and speech therapy and daily activities created for memory care patients. Winfield Senior Living Community is licensed with Kansas and its license # is N018006.
Hillside Home Plus
Hillside Home Plus is a new memory care center that has capacity of 4 seniors with dementia and includes amenities such as memory games and other activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 1341 Hillside Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Winfield, KS seniors with dementia. Hillside Home Plus is licensed with Kansas and its license number is B018002.
Situated at 716 Tweed Street, inside 67156 zip code area in Cowley county, Cumbernauld Village provides memory care to Winfield, KS seniors with dementia and offers services like assuring proper meal intake and help with toileting 24/7. Cumbernauld Village can house up to 60 senior citizens at a time. Cumbernauld Village has official license # of N018009.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas:
- Memory Care in GREAT BEND, KS
- Memory Care in MISSION, KS
- Memory Care in PARSONS, KS
- Memory Care in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Memory Care in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in OLATHE, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON, KS
- Memory Care in LARNED, KS
- Memory Care in WINFIELD, KS
- Memory Care in DODGE CITY, KS
- Memory Care in PITTSBURG, KS
- Memory Care in ANDOVER, KS
- Memory Care in MCLOUTH, KS
- Memory Care in MERIDEN, KS
- Memory Care in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Memory Care in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
- Memory Care in MARSHALL County, KS
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in SMITH County, KS
- Memory Care in ATCHISON County, KS
- Memory Care in SEWARD County, KS
- Memory Care in BROWN County, KS
- Memory Care in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLIS County, KS
- Memory Care in REPUBLIC County, KS
- Memory Care in FINNEY County, KS
- Memory Care in MIAMI County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in FORD County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951