Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ARKANSAS CITY, KS:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ARKANSAS CITY throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ARKANSAS CITY, KS dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ARKANSAS CITY, with cost that varies in each facility.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides memory care in Arkansas City, Kansas. It can house a maximum of 60 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1711 N. 4th Street, in the 67005 zip code inside Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor is licensed by Kansas to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number N018008. Some of the services offered by Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and personalized meal plans.
Alderbrook Village specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Cowley county, Kansas. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 43 older adults. Alderbrook Village allows pets and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in Arkansas City, KS and surrounding areas. Alderbrook Village is located at 402 E. Windsor Road, 67005 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
4 More Facilities in COWLEY County, KS
Hillside Home Plus
When searching for memory care centers in Winfield, Kansas, you will find Hillside Home Plus as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1341 Hillside Drive in the 67156 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 4 memory care units and includes services such as enhanced medical monitoring and independence-focused care. Its license number is B018002. Hillside Home Plus provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Winfield residents, but also to all Cowley county residents as well.
Winfield Senior Living Community
If you need aid with daily living, Winfield Senior Living Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. Winfield Senior Living Community has a maximum capacity of 45 senior citizens and provides amenities like access to physical and speech therapy and daily activities created for memory care patients. Winfield Senior Living Community is licensed by Kansas and its license # is N018006.
Cumbernauld Village is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 seniors with dementia and includes amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 716 Tweed Street, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Winfield, KS seniors with dementia. Cumbernauld Village is licensed with Kansas and its license number is N018009.
Kansas Veterans Home
Situated at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive, inside 67156 zip code area in Cowley county, Kansas Veterans Home provides memory care to Winfield, KS dementia sufferers and includes amenities like special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and 24/7 toileting assistance. Kansas Veterans Home can accommodate a total of 142 older adults with dementia at a time. Kansas Veterans Home has official license # of N018011.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas:
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON, KS
- Memory Care in MCLOUTH, KS
- Memory Care in OLATHE, KS
- Memory Care in LEAVENWORTH, KS
- Memory Care in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Memory Care in DODGE CITY, KS
- Memory Care in PARSONS, KS
- Memory Care in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Memory Care in CONCORDIA, KS
- Memory Care in GREAT BEND, KS
- Memory Care in LARNED, KS
- Memory Care in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Memory Care in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Memory Care in SALINA, KS
- Memory Care in MERIDEN, KS
- Memory Care in LYON County, KS
- Memory Care in JOHNSON County, KS
- Memory Care in BOURBON County, KS
- Memory Care in ROOKS County, KS
- Memory Care in ELLIS County, KS
- Memory Care in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Memory Care in PAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in SEWARD County, KS
- Memory Care in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, KS
- Memory Care in HARPER County, KS
- Memory Care in RICE County, KS
- Memory Care in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Memory Care in FINNEY County, KS
- Memory Care in CLAY County, KS
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951