Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Marshalltown, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Marshalltown throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Marshalltown, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Marshalltown, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Southridge Specialty Care
Southridge Specialty Care provides Alzheimer’s care in Marshalltown, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 82 seniors at a time. With a location at 309 West Merle Hibbs Blvd. , in the 50158 zip code inside Marshall county, Southridge Specialty Care helps those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Southridge Specialty Care is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 002842. Some of the services provided by Southridge Specialty Care are family counseling and support program, memory games and other activities and certified dementia care staff.
Glenwood Place specializes in providing memory care in Marshall county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 140 dementia residents. Glenwood Place allows pets and can provide custom meal plans, brain health activities and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care to any older adults with dementia living in Marshalltown, IA and surrounding areas. Glenwood Place is located at 2907 S 6th St, 50158 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will find Bickford Cottage Marshalltown as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 101 Newcastle Rd in the 50158 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 44 dementia care units and provides services that include care focused on residents’ abilities, memory games and other activities and emergency call response system. Its license number is S0012. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown provides memory care services not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall county residents as well.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown has a total capacity of 110 older adults with dementia. It offers amenities such as family counseling and support program, high caregiver to resident ratio and weight gain and loss management. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown is licensed with Iowa and its license # is 02084.
Grandview Heights is a new memory care center that has capacity of 109 seniors. Grandview Heights offers amenities such as care plans that promote independence, physical, occupational and speech therapy and anytime toileting help. It is located at 910 East Olive Street, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Marshalltown, IA seniors. Grandview Heights is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 1259.
Iowa Veterans Home
Situated at 1301 Summit Street, inside 50158 zip code area in Marshall county, Iowa Veterans Home provides Alzheimer’s care to Marshalltown, IA seniors and includes amenities that include scheduled escort services within the community, brain health activities and assistance with daily living. Iowa Veterans Home can accommodate a total of 113 senior citizens at a time. Iowa Veterans Home has official license # of 640108.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Marshalltown, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Armstrong, IA
- Memory Care in Ames, IA
- Memory Care in Tipton, IA
- Memory Care in Manchester, IA
- Memory Care in Johnston, IA
- Memory Care in Ottumwa, IA
- Memory Care in Amana, IA
- Memory Care in Red Oak, IA
- Memory Care in North Liberty, IA
- Memory Care in Marcus, IA
- Memory Care in Sibley, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Memory Care in West Union, IA
- Memory Care in Fredericksburg, IA
- Memory Care in Eldridge, IA
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Mitchell County, IA
- Memory Care in Dickinson County, IA
- Memory Care in Lucas County, IA
- Memory Care in Sioux County, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, IA
- Memory Care in Dallas County, IA
- Memory Care in Grundy County, IA
- Memory Care in Cass County, IA
- Memory Care in Blackhawk County, IA
- Memory Care in Butler County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
- Memory Care in Lee County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Marshalltown, IA:
Marshalltown memory care facilities rank #9 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,642 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,785 per month, while the most upscale Marshalltown Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,720 per month. Memory care facilities in Marshalltown are more affordable than those located in Marshall County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,657 per month and can go as high as $7,716 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Marshalltown compare to the rest of Iowa and Marshall County:
- Marshalltown, IA - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,785/month
- Marshall County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,794/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Marshalltown, IA median memory care cost: $4,642 /month
- Marshall County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,657/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Marshalltown is $15 less per month than the Marshall County average. It is also $86 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951