Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Marshalltown, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Marshalltown throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Marshalltown, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Marshalltown, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown provides dementia care in Marshalltown, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 110 Marshall county residents at a time. With a location at 2401 South Second Street, in the 50158 zip code in Marshall county, Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 02084. Some of the services provided by Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown are programs for family members, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7.
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Marshall county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 44 elderly residents. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown allows pets and can provide encouraged family participation, programs to promote brain health and emergency call response system to any older adults with dementia living in Marshalltown, IA and surrounding areas. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is located at 101 Newcastle Rd, 50158 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Southridge Specialty Care
When searching for memory care centers in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will find Southridge Specialty Care as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 309 West Merle Hibbs Blvd. in the 50158 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 82 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities such as family counseling and support program, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is 002842. Southridge Specialty Care provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall county residents as well.
If you need assistance with daily living, Glenwood Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa. Glenwood Place has a maximum capacity of 140 older adults with dementia. It provides services like secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Glenwood Place is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0086.
Grandview Heights is a new memory care center with capacity of 109 senior citizens. Grandview Heights provides services such as personalized meal plans, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and aided morning and evening dressing. It is situated at 910 East Olive Street, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Marshalltown, IA senior citizens. Grandview Heights is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 1259.
Iowa Veterans Home
Situated at 1301 Summit Street, inside 50158 zip code area in Marshall county, Iowa Veterans Home provides assisted living and memory care to Marshalltown, IA older adults with dementia and includes amenities like independence-focused care, high caregiver to resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. Iowa Veterans Home can accommodate no more than 113 seniors at a time. Iowa Veterans Home has official license # of 640108.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Marshalltown, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Northwood, IA
- Memory Care in Coon Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee, IA
- Memory Care in Winterset, IA
- Memory Care in Remsen, IA
- Memory Care in Cascade, IA
- Memory Care in Sac City, IA
- Memory Care in Hiawatha, IA
- Memory Care in Primghar, IA
- Memory Care in Stuart, IA
- Memory Care in Keosauqua, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Ayr, IA
- Memory Care in Atlantic, IA
- Memory Care in Dumont, IA
- Memory Care in Vinton, IA
- Memory Care in Madison County, IA
- Memory Care in Sac County, IA
- Memory Care in Plymouth County, IA
- Memory Care in Grundy County, IA
- Memory Care in Jasper County, IA
- Memory Care in Mitchell County, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, IA
- Memory Care in Chickasaw County, IA
- Memory Care in Webster County, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines County, IA
- Memory Care in Guthrie County, IA
- Memory Care in Keokuk County, IA
- Memory Care in Linn County, IA
- Memory Care in Palo Alto County, IA
- Memory Care in Appanoose County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Marshalltown, IA:
Marshalltown memory care facilities rank #9 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,642 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,785 per month, while the most luxurious Marshalltown Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,720 per month. Memory care facilities in Marshalltown are more affordable than those located in Marshall County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,657 per month and can go as high as $7,716 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Marshalltown compare to other parts of Iowa and Marshall County:
- Marshalltown, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,785/month
- Marshall County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,794/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Marshalltown, IA median memory care cost: $4,642 /month
- Marshall County, IA median dementia care cost: $4,657/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Marshalltown is $15 less per month than the Marshall County average. It is also $86 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951