Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Marshalltown, IA:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Marshalltown throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Marshalltown, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Marshalltown, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Iowa Veterans Home
Iowa Veterans Home provides memory care in Marshalltown, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 113 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1301 Summit Street, in the 50158 zip code inside Marshall county, Iowa Veterans Home provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Iowa Veterans Home is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 640108. Some of the services provided by Iowa Veterans Home include enhanced medical monitoring, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown
Bickford Cottage Marshalltown excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Marshall county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 44 senior citizens. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is pet-friendly and can provide individual meal planning, programs to promote brain health and daily living help to any seniors living in Marshalltown, IA and surrounding areas. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown is located at 101 Newcastle Rd, 50158 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will find Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 2401 South Second Street in the 50158 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 110 memory care units and offers services like secure campus to prevent wandering, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Its license number is 02084. Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown provides dementia care services not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall county residents as well.
Southridge Specialty Care
If you need aid with daily living, Southridge Specialty Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa. Southridge Specialty Care has a maximum capacity of 82 seniors. It offers amenities like independence-focused care, special colors to aid with memory and daily living assistance. Southridge Specialty Care is licensed by Iowa and its license number is 002842.
Grandview Heights is a new memory care center with capacity of 109 seniors with dementia. Grandview Heights offers services such as personalized meal plans, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. It is situated at 910 East Olive Street, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Marshalltown, IA seniors with dementia. Grandview Heights is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 1259.
Situated at 2907 S 6th St, inside 50158 zip code area in Marshall county, Glenwood Place provides assisted living and memory care to Marshalltown, IA seniors with dementia and offers amenities that include secure walking paths and courtyard, access to physical and speech therapy and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Glenwood Place can house a total of 140 senior citizens at a time. Glenwood Place has official license # of S0086.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Marshalltown, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Johnston, IA
- Memory Care in Mediapolis, IA
- Memory Care in Fairbank, IA
- Memory Care in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Memory Care in Woodbine, IA
- Memory Care in Eagle Grove, IA
- Memory Care in Clive, IA
- Memory Care in Walcott, IA
- Memory Care in West Union, IA
- Memory Care in Milford, IA
- Memory Care in Britt, IA
- Memory Care in Ankeny, IA
- Memory Care in Madrid, IA
- Memory Care in Red Oak, IA
- Memory Care in Storm Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines County, IA
- Memory Care in Scott County, IA
- Memory Care in Sac County, IA
- Memory Care in Ringgold County, IA
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IA
- Memory Care in Winneshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IA
- Memory Care in Johnson County, IA
- Memory Care in Blackhawk County, IA
- Memory Care in Webster County, IA
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IA
- Memory Care in Sioux County, IA
- Memory Care in Union County, IA
- Memory Care in Dallas County, IA
- Memory Care in Kossuth County, IA
Memory Care Costs in Marshalltown, IA:
Marshalltown memory care facilities rank #9 out of 217 cities in Iowa for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,642 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,785 per month, while the most luxurious Marshalltown Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,720 per month. Memory care facilities in Marshalltown are more affordable than those located in Marshall County, IA, which has an average cost of $4,657 per month and can go as high as $7,716 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Marshalltown compare to other parts of Iowa and Marshall County:
- Marshalltown, IA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,785/month
- Marshall County, IA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,794/month
- Iowa State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,858/month
- Marshalltown, IA average memory care cost: $4,642 /month
- Marshall County, IA average dementia care cost: $4,657/month
- Iowa State average dementia care costs: $4,728/month
Median cost of memory care in Marshalltown is $15 less per month than the Marshall County average. It is also $86 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Iowa. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951