Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Conrad, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Conrad, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Conrad throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Conrad, IA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Conrad, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oakview Home enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Conrad, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 46 seniors at a time. With a location at 511 East Center Street, in the 50621 zip code inside Grundy county, Oakview Home helps those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Oakview Home is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 002891. Some of the services offered by Oakview Home include visiting geriatric physician, programs to promote brain health and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Oak Estates specializes in providing memory care services in Grundy county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 32 seniors. Oak Estates accepts pets and can provide routine well-being monitoring, custom memory care programs and activities and daily living help to any seniors living in Conrad, IA and surrounding areas. Oak Estates is located at 110 Alice Street, 50621 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Grundy County, IA
Arlington Place Of Grundy Center
When trying to find memory care centers in Grundy Center, Iowa, you will find Arlington Place Of Grundy Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 95 D Avenue in the 50638 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 80 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and weight gain and loss management. Its license number is S0112. Arlington Place Of Grundy Center provides dementia care services not only to Grundy Center residents, but also to all Grundy county residents as well.
Grundy Care Center
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Grundy Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Grundy Center, Iowa. Grundy Care Center has a total capacity of 40 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as secure campus to prevent wandering, access to physical and speech therapy and promoted socialization. Grundy Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002424.
Elms is a new memory care center with capacity of 24 dementia sufferers. Elms provides services such as programs for family members, aid with dining and meal choices and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is situated at 1007 3rd Street, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Reinbeck, IA dementia sufferers. Elms is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0341.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Conrad, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Sioux Center, IA
- Memory Care in Glenwood, IA
- Memory Care in Eldridge, IA
- Memory Care in Britt, IA
- Memory Care in Jefferson, IA
- Memory Care in Bellevue, IA
- Memory Care in Carroll, IA
- Memory Care in Eagle Grove, IA
- Memory Care in Pomeroy, IA
- Memory Care in Guthrie Center, IA
- Memory Care in Mediapolis, IA
- Memory Care in Harlan, IA
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IA
- Memory Care in Asbury, IA
- Memory Care in Whiting, IA
- Memory Care in Sac County, IA
- Memory Care in Boone County, IA
- Memory Care in Dallas County, IA
- Memory Care in Shelby County, IA
- Memory Care in Cass County, IA
- Memory Care in Clinton County, IA
- Memory Care in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Memory Care in Lee County, IA
- Memory Care in Bremer County, IA
- Memory Care in Hamilton County, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Hardin County, IA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IA
- Memory Care in Lucas County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951