Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Oskaloosa, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Oskaloosa throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Oskaloosa, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Oskaloosa, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oskaloosa Care Center
Oskaloosa Care Center provides Alzheimer’s care in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 83 older adults at a time. With a location at 605 Highway 432, in the 52577 zip code in Mahaska county, Oskaloosa Care Center provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Oskaloosa Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 1839. Some of the services offered by Oskaloosa Care Center include individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, secure walking paths and courtyard and visiting geriatric physician.
Homestead Of Oskaloosa
Homestead Of Oskaloosa excels at providing dementia care services in Mahaska county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 142 seniors. Homestead Of Oskaloosa allows pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Homestead Of Oskaloosa is located at 2102 S. Market St. , 52577 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Northern Mahaska Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 2401 Crestview Drive in the 52577 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 63 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers services like routine vital sign and health monitoring and independence-focused care. Its license number is 002428. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care provides memory care not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents as well.
Crystal Heights Care Center
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Crystal Heights Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Crystal Heights Care Center has a maximum capacity of 92 seniors with dementia. It provides amenities like physical, occupational and speech therapy and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Crystal Heights Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 02000.
White Oak Estates
White Oak Estates is a new memory care center that has capacity of 24 seniors with dementia. White Oak Estates offers amenities such as programs to promote brain health and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 914 N. 12th St. , and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Oskaloosa, IA seniors with dementia. White Oak Estates is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0134.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Oskaloosa, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Charles City, IA
- Memory Care in Coon Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in McGregor, IA
- Memory Care in Elma, IA
- Memory Care in North Liberty, IA
- Memory Care in Newton, IA
- Memory Care in Humboldt, IA
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Oakland, IA
- Memory Care in Avoca, IA
- Memory Care in West Liberty, IA
- Memory Care in Sioux Center, IA
- Memory Care in Burlington, IA
- Memory Care in Urbandale, IA
- Memory Care in Shellsburg, IA
- Memory Care in Greene County, IA
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IA
- Memory Care in Humboldt County, IA
- Memory Care in Washington County, IA
- Memory Care in Jones County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Linn County, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Warren County, IA
- Memory Care in Clay County, IA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IA
- Memory Care in Union County, IA
- Memory Care in Story County, IA
- Memory Care in Plymouth County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951