Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Oskaloosa, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Oskaloosa throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Oskaloosa, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Oskaloosa, with cost that varies in each facility.
Oskaloosa Care Center
Oskaloosa Care Center provides memory care in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 83 seniors at a time. With a location at 605 Highway 432, in the 52577 zip code in Mahaska county, Oskaloosa Care Center provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Oskaloosa Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 1839. Some of the services provided by Oskaloosa Care Center include custom activities and therapy programs, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and personalized meal plans.
Crystal Heights Care Center
Crystal Heights Care Center excels at providing memory care services in Mahaska county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 92 older adults. Crystal Heights Care Center allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Crystal Heights Care Center is located at 1514 High Avenue West, 52577 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
White Oak Estates
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find White Oak Estates as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 914 N. 12th St. in the 52577 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 24 memory care units and includes amenities that include scheduled transportation and independence-focused care. Its license number is S0134. White Oak Estates provides dementia care not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents as well.
Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
If you need aid with daily living, Northern Mahaska Specialty Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care has a maximum capacity of 63 dementia sufferers and offers amenities that include physical, occupational and speech therapy and special programs for dementia patients. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license # is 002428.
Homestead Of Oskaloosa
Homestead Of Oskaloosa is a new memory care center with capacity of 142 older adults with dementia and includes services such as memory games and other activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 2102 S. Market St. , and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Oskaloosa, IA older adults with dementia. Homestead Of Oskaloosa is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0186.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Oskaloosa, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Des Moines, IA
- Memory Care in Shenandoah, IA
- Memory Care in Denison, IA
- Memory Care in Keosauqua, IA
- Memory Care in Bellevue, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine, IA
- Memory Care in Sigourney, IA
- Memory Care in Storm Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Charles City, IA
- Memory Care in Council Bluffs, IA
- Memory Care in Guttenberg, IA
- Memory Care in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Memory Care in Mason City, IA
- Memory Care in Iowa City, IA
- Memory Care in Osage, IA
- Memory Care in Jones County, IA
- Memory Care in Story County, IA
- Memory Care in Buchanan County, IA
- Memory Care in Cherokee County, IA
- Memory Care in Hardin County, IA
- Memory Care in Chickasaw County, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine County, IA
- Memory Care in Boone County, IA
- Memory Care in Winneshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Franklin County, IA
- Memory Care in Clayton County, IA
- Memory Care in O'Brien County, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Wright County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357