Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Oskaloosa, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Oskaloosa, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Oskaloosa throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Oskaloosa, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Oskaloosa, with cost that varies in each facility.
White Oak Estates
White Oak Estates enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 24 seniors at a time. With a location at 914 N. 12th St. , in the 52577 zip code inside Mahaska county, White Oak Estates helps those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. White Oak Estates is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0134. Some of the services offered by White Oak Estates are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and individual meal planning.
Crystal Heights Care Center
Crystal Heights Care Center excels at providing memory care services in Mahaska county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 92 senior citizens. Crystal Heights Care Center accepts pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors with dementia living in Oskaloosa, IA and surrounding areas. Crystal Heights Care Center is located at 1514 High Avenue West, 52577 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Northern Mahaska Specialty Care
When searching for dementia care facilities in Oskaloosa, Iowa, you will find Northern Mahaska Specialty Care as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 2401 Crestview Drive in the 52577 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 63 dementia care units and offers services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being and care plans that promote independence. Its license number is 002428. Northern Mahaska Specialty Care provides dementia care services not only to Oskaloosa residents, but also to all Mahaska county residents as well.
Oskaloosa Care Center
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Oskaloosa Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Oskaloosa, Iowa. Oskaloosa Care Center has a total capacity of 83 senior citizens and includes services such as special colors to aid with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Oskaloosa Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license # is 1839.
Homestead Of Oskaloosa
Homestead Of Oskaloosa is a new memory care center with capacity of 142 older adults with dementia and offers amenities such as programs to promote brain health and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 2102 S. Market St. , and it is properly equipped to provide dementia care to Oskaloosa, IA older adults with dementia. Homestead Of Oskaloosa is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0186.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Oskaloosa, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Waterloo, IA
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IA
- Memory Care in Boone, IA
- Memory Care in Cresco, IA
- Memory Care in Bettendorf, IA
- Memory Care in Waverly, IA
- Memory Care in Guttenberg, IA
- Memory Care in Avoca, IA
- Memory Care in Wellman, IA
- Memory Care in Story City, IA
- Memory Care in Bloomfield, IA
- Memory Care in Webster City, IA
- Memory Care in Coon Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Eldora, IA
- Memory Care in Clarksville, IA
- Memory Care in Buchanan County, IA
- Memory Care in Mitchell County, IA
- Memory Care in Marshall County, IA
- Memory Care in Warren County, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Lucas County, IA
- Memory Care in Taylor County, IA
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, IA
- Memory Care in Crawford County, IA
- Memory Care in Kossuth County, IA
- Memory Care in Floyd County, IA
- Memory Care in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Memory Care in Mahaska County, IA
- Memory Care in Monona County, IA
- Memory Care in Jackson County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951