Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Garner, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Garner, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Garner throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Garner, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Garner, with cost that varies in each facility.
Cardinal Grove enables seniors to receive dementia care in Garner, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 28 adults at a time. With a location at 1355 Division Street, in the 50438 zip code in Hancock county, Cardinal Grove assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Cardinal Grove is licensed by Iowa to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number S0119. Some of the services offered by Cardinal Grove include medication monitoring, wandering prevention system and access to geriatric physician.
Prairie View Apartments
Prairie View Apartments excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Hancock county, Iowa. Prairie View Apartments allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Prairie View Apartments is located at 750 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Concord Care Center
When looking for memory care facilities in Garner, Iowa, you will find Concord Care Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 490 W Lyons St in the 50438 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 66 dementia care units and provides amenities such as scheduled escort services within the community and programs for family members. Its license number is 002574. Concord Care Center provides memory care not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Hancock County, IA
Summit House Assisted Living
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Summit House Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Britt, Iowa. Summit House Assisted Living has a total capacity of 90 dementia sufferers and provides services such as special colors to aid with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Westview Care Center
Westview Care Center is a new memory care center with capacity of 71 older adults with dementia and includes amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 445 Eighth Avenue Sw, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Britt, IA older adults with dementia. Westview Care Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Garner, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Wellman, IA
- Memory Care in Orange City, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine, IA
- Memory Care in Davenport, IA
- Memory Care in Fayette, IA
- Memory Care in Waverly, IA
- Memory Care in Sioux City, IA
- Memory Care in Mount Ayr, IA
- Memory Care in Aplington, IA
- Memory Care in Milford, IA
- Memory Care in Hiawatha, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Memory Care in Keystone, IA
- Memory Care in Pocahontas, IA
- Memory Care in Washington, IA
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, IA
- Memory Care in Wayne County, IA
- Memory Care in Cass County, IA
- Memory Care in Emmet County, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines County, IA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, IA
- Memory Care in Louisa County, IA
- Memory Care in Lucas County, IA
- Memory Care in Delaware County, IA
- Memory Care in Ringgold County, IA
- Memory Care in Howard County, IA
- Memory Care in Palo Alto County, IA
- Memory Care in Decatur County, IA
- Memory Care in Webster County, IA
- Memory Care in Lyon County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951