Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Garner, IA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Garner, Iowa. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Garner throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Garner, IA dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Garner, with cost that varies in each facility.
Prairie View Apartments
Prairie View Apartments enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Garner, Iowa. With a location at 750 W Lyons St, in the 50438 zip code inside Hancock county, Prairie View Apartments aids those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Prairie View Apartments include management of medication, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Concord Care Center
Concord Care Center specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Hancock county, Iowa. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 66 dementia residents. Concord Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any dementia sufferers living in Garner, IA and surrounding areas. Concord Care Center is located at 490 W Lyons St, 50438 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Garner, Iowa, you will find Cardinal Grove as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1355 Division Street in the 50438 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 28 Alzheimer's and dementia units and offers amenities such as transportation to medical appointments and programs for family members. Its license number is S0119. Cardinal Grove provides memory care not only to Garner residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Hancock County, IA
Westview Care Center
If you need help with everyday tasks, Westview Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Britt, Iowa. Westview Care Center has a total capacity of 71 senior citizens and provides services such as special colors to aid with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Westview Care Center is licensed by Iowa and its license number is 072947.
Summit House Assisted Living
Summit House Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 90 senior citizens and offers amenities such as custom memory care programs and activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 600 1st Street Nw, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Britt, IA senior citizens. Summit House Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0336.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Garner, Iowa:
- Memory Care in Iowa City, IA
- Memory Care in Hawarden, IA
- Memory Care in Ames, IA
- Memory Care in Perry, IA
- Memory Care in Cedar Falls, IA
- Memory Care in Fort Madison, IA
- Memory Care in Knoxville, IA
- Memory Care in Centerville, IA
- Memory Care in New Hampton, IA
- Memory Care in Boone, IA
- Memory Care in Spirit Lake, IA
- Memory Care in Emmetsburg, IA
- Memory Care in Cresco, IA
- Memory Care in Humboldt, IA
- Memory Care in Council Bluffs, IA
- Memory Care in Lee County, IA
- Memory Care in Woodbury County, IA
- Memory Care in Des Moines County, IA
- Memory Care in Kossuth County, IA
- Memory Care in Hancock County, IA
- Memory Care in Henry County, IA
- Memory Care in Warren County, IA
- Memory Care in Muscatine County, IA
- Memory Care in Winneshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Poweshiek County, IA
- Memory Care in Wapello County, IA
- Memory Care in Blackhawk County, IA
- Memory Care in Hardin County, IA
- Memory Care in Allamakee County, IA
- Memory Care in Chickasaw County, IA
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951