Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in RAVENSWOOD, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in RAVENSWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best RAVENSWOOD, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near RAVENSWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Virginia Manor enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1112 Washington Street, in the 26164 zip code inside Jackson county, Virginia Manor helps those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Virginia Manor is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 507069. Some of the services offered by Virginia Manor include encouraged family participation, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Ravenswood Village specializes in providing dementia care services in Jackson county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 62 senior citizens. Ravenswood Village allows pets and can provide individual meal planning, puzzles and other memory care activities and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any seniors living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Ravenswood Village is located at 200 Ritchie Avenue, 26164 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Ravenswood Care Center
When trying to find memory care centers in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Ravenswood Care Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1113 Washington Street in the 26164 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 82 memory care units and offers amenities like access to geriatric nurse practitioner, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is 506039. Ravenswood Care Center provides dementia care not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jackson County, WV
Eldercare Of Jackson County
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a maximum capacity of 120 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities that include monitoring of medications, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed with West Virginia and its license # is 73.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT MARYS, WV
- Memory Care in HARRISVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in WHITE SULPHUR SPRING, WV
- Memory Care in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Memory Care in LEWISBURG, WV
- Memory Care in SISSONVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in PETERSTOWN, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in WEST HAMLIN, WV
- Memory Care in FORT ASHBY, WV
- Memory Care in LOST CREEK, WV
- Memory Care in PHILIPPI, WV
- Memory Care in MARMET, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Upshur County, WV
- Memory Care in Preston County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Morgan County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951