Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in RAVENSWOOD, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in RAVENSWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best RAVENSWOOD, WV dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near RAVENSWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility.
Ravenswood Care Center
Ravenswood Care Center provides Alzheimer’s care in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 82 seniors at a time. With a location at 1113 Washington Street, in the 26164 zip code in Jackson county, Ravenswood Care Center assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Ravenswood Care Center is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506039. Some of the amenities offered by Ravenswood Care Center include individualized programs and care, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and access to geriatric physician.
Virginia Manor specializes in providing dementia care in Jackson county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 10 senior citizens. Virginia Manor welcomes pets and can provide help with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors with dementia living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Virginia Manor is located at 1112 Washington Street, 26164 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Ravenswood Village as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 200 Ritchie Avenue in the 26164 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 62 dementia care units and offers services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being and family counseling and support program. Its license number is 122. Ravenswood Village provides memory care services not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, WV
Eldercare Of Jackson County
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a maximum capacity of 120 seniors and offers services like special colors to aid with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed by West Virginia and its license # is 73.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in KINGWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in PETERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in LEWISBURG, WV
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in ELKINS, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLESTON, WV
- Memory Care in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Memory Care in WHEELING, WV
- Memory Care in WEIRTON, WV
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, WV
- Memory Care in WELLSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Monroe County, WV
- Memory Care in Upshur County, WV
- Memory Care in Boone County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
- Memory Care in Logan County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Summers County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Morgan County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Preston County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951