Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in RAVENSWOOD, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in RAVENSWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best RAVENSWOOD, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near RAVENSWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Ravenswood Care Center
Ravenswood Care Center provides dementia care in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 82 older adults at a time. With a location at 1113 Washington Street, in the 26164 zip code inside Jackson county, Ravenswood Care Center helps those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Ravenswood Care Center is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506039. Some of the amenities provided by Ravenswood Care Center include visiting geriatric physician, activities and programs that lower anxiety and weight gain and loss management.
Virginia Manor excels at providing memory care services in Jackson county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 10 senior citizens. Virginia Manor welcomes pets and can provide access to geriatric physician, brain health activities and dressing and grooming assistance to any seniors with dementia living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Virginia Manor is located at 1112 Washington Street, 26164 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Ravenswood Village as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 200 Ritchie Avenue in the 26164 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 62 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities such as wandering prevention system, puzzles and other memory care activities and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 122. Ravenswood Village provides dementia care not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Jackson County, WV
Eldercare Of Jackson County
If you need help with daily living tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a maximum capacity of 120 dementia sufferers. It offers services like encouraged family participation, help during meal times and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed with West Virginia and its license # is 73.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Memory Care in BEAVER, WV
- Memory Care in GLENVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in SHEPHERDSTOWN, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in WEST HAMLIN, WV
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in PETERSTOWN, WV
- Memory Care in DANIELS, WV
- Memory Care in WEIRTON, WV
- Memory Care in CULLODEN, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in WELCH, WV
- Memory Care in GARY, WV
- Memory Care in HILLTOP, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Grant County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Preston County, WV
- Memory Care in Roane County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Ohio County, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951