Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in RAVENSWOOD, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in RAVENSWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best RAVENSWOOD, WV dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near RAVENSWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility.
Ravenswood Village enables seniors to receive dementia care in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 62 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 200 Ritchie Avenue, in the 26164 zip code in Jackson county, Ravenswood Village provides assistance to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Ravenswood Village is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 122. Some of the amenities offered by Ravenswood Village include individualized programs and care, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and personalized meal plans.
Ravenswood Care Center
Ravenswood Care Center specializes in providing dementia care in Jackson county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 82 seniors. Ravenswood Care Center allows pets and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any older adults with dementia living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Ravenswood Care Center is located at 1113 Washington Street, 26164 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Virginia Manor as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1112 Washington Street in the 26164 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 10 dementia care units and provides amenities that include transportation to medical appointments and independence-focused care. Its license number is 507069. Virginia Manor provides memory care not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, WV
Eldercare Of Jackson County
If you need help with everyday tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a total capacity of 120 seniors with dementia and offers services such as color-coded rooms to assist with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed by West Virginia and its license # is 73.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLESTON, WV
- Memory Care in ELKINS, WV
- Memory Care in FAIRMONT, WV
- Memory Care in WEIRTON, WV
- Memory Care in PETERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Memory Care in FOLLANSBEE, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, WV
- Memory Care in WHEELING, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951