Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in RAVENSWOOD, WV:
There are 4 memory care facilities in RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in RAVENSWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best RAVENSWOOD, WV dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near RAVENSWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility.
Ravenswood Care Center
Ravenswood Care Center specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Ravenswood, West Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 82 Jackson county residents at a time. With a location at 1113 Washington Street, in the 26164 zip code inside Jackson county, Ravenswood Care Center aids those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Ravenswood Care Center is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506039. Some of the amenities offered by Ravenswood Care Center include custom activities and therapy programs, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and custom meal plans.
Virginia Manor specializes in providing dementia care in Jackson county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 10 seniors. Virginia Manor allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any dementia sufferers living in Ravenswood, WV and surrounding areas. Virginia Manor is located at 1112 Washington Street, 26164 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Ravenswood, West Virginia, you will find Ravenswood Village as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 200 Ritchie Avenue in the 26164 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 62 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services like scheduled transportation and programs for family members. Its license number is 122. Ravenswood Village provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Ravenswood residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, WV
Eldercare Of Jackson County
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Eldercare Of Jackson County can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ripley, West Virginia. Eldercare Of Jackson County has a maximum capacity of 120 dementia sufferers and includes services that include special colors to aid with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Eldercare Of Jackson County is licensed with West Virginia and its license # is 73.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near RAVENSWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in PRINCETON, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLESTON, WV
- Memory Care in LEWISBURG, WV
- Memory Care in ELKINS, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Memory Care in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Memory Care in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Memory Care in DUNBAR, WV
- Memory Care in FAIRMONT, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357