Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in KINGWOOD, WV:
There are 3 memory care facilities in KINGWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in KINGWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best KINGWOOD, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near KINGWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Windy Hill Village
Windy Hill Village specializes in memory care in Kingwood, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 17024 Veterans Memorial Highway, in the 26537 zip code inside Preston county, Windy Hill Village provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Windy Hill Village is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506117. Some of the services provided by Windy Hill Village include local transportation services, custom memory care programs and activities and home-like community rooms that promote socialization.
Kingwood Center excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Preston county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 120 seniors. Kingwood Center is pet-friendly and can provide secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and dressing and grooming assistance to any dementia sufferers living in Kingwood, WV and surrounding areas. Kingwood Center is located at 300 Miller Road, 26537 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Preston County, WV
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Terra Alta, West Virginia, you will find Hopemont Hospital as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 150 Hopemont Drive in the 26764 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 98 dementia care units and offers amenities that include local transportation services, special colors to aid with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 178. Hopemont Hospital provides dementia care not only to Terra Alta residents, but also to all Preston county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near KINGWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in WHITE SULPHUR SPRING, WV
- Memory Care in DANIELS, WV
- Memory Care in DUNBAR, WV
- Memory Care in WEIRTON, WV
- Memory Care in BARBOURSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT MARYS, WV
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in MARLINTON, WV
- Memory Care in SALEM, WV
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
- Memory Care in Tyler County, WV
- Memory Care in Summers County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Logan County, WV
- Memory Care in Grant County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Pleasants County, WV
Memory Care Costs in KINGWOOD, WV:
KINGWOOD memory care facilities rank #4 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,121 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,461 per month, while the most luxurious KINGWOOD Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,923 per month. Memory care facilities in KINGWOOD are less affordable than those located in Preston County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,114 per month and can go as high as $6,893 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in KINGWOOD compare to the rest of West Virginia and Preston County:
- KINGWOOD, WV - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,461/month
- Preston County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,463/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- KINGWOOD, WV median memory care cost: $4,121 /month
- Preston County, WV median dementia care cost: $4,114/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in KINGWOOD is $7 more per month than the Preston County average. It is also $75 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951