Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in KINGWOOD, WV:
There are 3 memory care facilities in KINGWOOD, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in KINGWOOD throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best KINGWOOD, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near KINGWOOD, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Windy Hill Village
Windy Hill Village specializes in dementia care in Kingwood, West Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 adults at a time. With a location at 17024 Veterans Memorial Highway, in the 26537 zip code in Preston county, Windy Hill Village aids those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Windy Hill Village is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506117. Some of the services provided by Windy Hill Village include visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency pendant system.
Kingwood Center specializes in providing dementia care services in Preston county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 120 senior citizens. Kingwood Center is pet-friendly and can provide enhanced medical monitoring, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and weight gain and loss management to any older adults with dementia living in Kingwood, WV and surrounding areas. Kingwood Center is located at 300 Miller Road, 26537 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Preston County, WV
When looking for memory care centers in Terra Alta, West Virginia, you will find Hopemont Hospital as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 150 Hopemont Drive in the 26764 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 98 memory care units and offers amenities that include monitoring of medications, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Its license number is 178. Hopemont Hospital provides dementia care services not only to Terra Alta residents, but also to all Preston county residents as well.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near KINGWOOD, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in CAMERON, WV
- Memory Care in WORTHINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in LINDSIDE, WV
- Memory Care in ELKINS, WV
- Memory Care in GARY, WV
- Memory Care in FAIRMONT, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in NEW RICHMOND, WV
- Memory Care in EAST BANK, WV
- Memory Care in MIDDLEBOURNE, WV
- Memory Care in RUPERT, WV
- Memory Care in BELINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in FAYETTEVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in KEYSER, WV
- Memory Care in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in Logan County, WV
- Memory Care in Fayette County, WV
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory Care in Ohio County, WV
- Memory Care in Roane County, WV
- Memory Care in Grant County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Morgan County, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Monroe County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Boone County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
Memory Care Costs in KINGWOOD, WV:
KINGWOOD memory care facilities rank #4 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,121 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,461 per month, while the most luxury KINGWOOD Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $6,923 per month. Memory care facilities in KINGWOOD are less affordable than those located in Preston County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,114 per month and can go up to $6,893 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in KINGWOOD compare to the rest of West Virginia and Preston County:
- KINGWOOD, WV - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,461/month
- Preston County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,463/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- KINGWOOD, WV median memory care cost: $4,121 /month
- Preston County, WV median dementia care cost: $4,114/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in KINGWOOD is $7 more per month as compared to the Preston County average. It is also $75 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951