Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ELKINS, WV:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ELKINS, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ELKINS throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ELKINS, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ELKINS, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Valentine Personal Care Home
Valentine Personal Care Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Elkins, West Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 20 adults at a time. With a location at 521 Davis Avenue, in the 26241 zip code in Randolph county, Valentine Personal Care Home assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Valentine Personal Care Home is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506056. Some of the amenities offered by Valentine Personal Care Home are secure campus to prevent wandering, custom memory care programs and activities and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Nella's specializes in providing dementia care services in Randolph county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 100 senior citizens. Nella's is pet-friendly and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, dining assistance during meals and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any seniors living in Elkins, WV and surrounding areas. Nella's is located at 399 Ferguson Road, 26241 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center
When searching for memory care facilities in Elkins, West Virginia, you will find Elkins Regional Convalescent Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1175 Beverly Pike in the 26241 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 111 dementia care units and offers amenities such as secure walking paths and courtyard, aid with dining and meal choices and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 134. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center provides dementia care services not only to Elkins residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
Colonial Place Assisted Living
If you need help with daily living, Colonial Place Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Elkins, West Virginia. Colonial Place Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 65 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as routine well-being monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Colonial Place Assisted Living is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507578.
Nella's Nursing Home
Nella's Nursing Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 84 dementia sufferers. Nella's Nursing Home provides amenities such as individually designed programs, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and help with toileting 24/7. It is situated at 200 Whitman Avenue, Crystal Springs, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Elkins, WV dementia sufferers. Nella's Nursing Home is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 17.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, WV
Lavender Fields Assisted Living
Situated at 150 Water Street, inside 26253 zip code area in Randolph county, Lavender Fields Assisted Living provides memory care to Beverly, WV older adults with dementia and includes amenities such as alarmed and monitored exits, special activities for Alzheimer’s patients and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Lavender Fields Assisted Living can accommodate a total of 10 seniors at a time. Lavender Fields Assisted Living has official license # of 507529.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ELKINS, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in KINGWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in WHITMAN, WV
- Memory Care in ONA, WV
- Memory Care in SPENCER, WV
- Memory Care in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in CHESTER, WV
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in BEAVER, WV
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN, WV
- Memory Care in LEWISBURG, WV
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY, WV
- Memory Care in FOLLANSBEE, WV
- Memory Care in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in Boone County, WV
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Hampshire County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
- Memory Care in Tyler County, WV
- Memory Care in Upshur County, WV
- Memory Care in Ohio County, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
- Memory Care in Pleasants County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Monroe County, WV
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, WV
Memory Care Costs in ELKINS, WV:
ELKINS memory care facilities rank #3 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,121 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,468 per month, while the most luxury ELKINS Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,870 per month. Memory care facilities in ELKINS are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,114 per month and can go as high as $6,858 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in ELKINS compare to the rest of West Virginia and Randolph County:
- ELKINS, WV - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,468/month
- Randolph County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,472/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- ELKINS, WV median memory care cost: $4,121 /month
- Randolph County, WV median dementia care cost: $4,114/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in ELKINS is $7 more per month than the Randolph County average. It is also $75 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951