Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ELKINS, WV:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ELKINS, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ELKINS throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ELKINS, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ELKINS, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Valentine Personal Care Home
Valentine Personal Care Home specializes in dementia care in Elkins, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 20 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 521 Davis Avenue, in the 26241 zip code in Randolph county, Valentine Personal Care Home aids those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Valentine Personal Care Home is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 506056. Some of the amenities offered by Valentine Personal Care Home are secure walking paths and courtyard, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and dressing and grooming assistance.
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center specializes in providing dementia care in Randolph county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 111 seniors. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center accepts pets and can provide secure campus to prevent wandering, special colors to aid with memory and 24/7 toileting assistance to any seniors living in Elkins, WV and surrounding areas. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center is located at 1175 Beverly Pike, 26241 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Nella's Nursing Home
When looking for dementia care facilities in Elkins, West Virginia, you will find Nella's Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 200 Whitman Avenue, Crystal Springs in the 26241 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 84 dementia care units and includes amenities such as medication administration and storage, special colors to aid with memory and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 17. Nella's Nursing Home provides memory care not only to Elkins residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
If you need aid with daily living, Nella's can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Elkins, West Virginia. Nella's has a total capacity of 100 seniors. It includes services like controlled access community, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Colonial Place Assisted Living
Colonial Place Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 65 dementia sufferers. Colonial Place Assisted Living provides amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and daily living help. It is located at 301 Wilson Lane, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Elkins, WV dementia sufferers. Colonial Place Assisted Living is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507578.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, WV
Lavender Fields Assisted Living
Situated at 150 Water Street, inside 26253 zip code area in Randolph county, Lavender Fields Assisted Living provides assisted living and memory care to Beverly, WV seniors and includes services that include wandering prevention system, help during meal times and emergency system with constant monitoring. Lavender Fields Assisted Living can house a total of 10 dementia sufferers at a time. Lavender Fields Assisted Living has official license # of 507529.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ELKINS, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in MULLENS, WV
- Memory Care in SISSONVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in SALEM, WV
- Memory Care in PINEVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in BEAVER, WV
- Memory Care in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in BEVERLY, WV
- Memory Care in KEYSER, WV
- Memory Care in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in WHEELING, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in FORT ASHBY, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Ohio County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Summers County, WV
- Memory Care in Taylor County, WV
- Memory Care in Mineral County, WV
- Memory Care in Roane County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Morgan County, WV
- Memory Care in Pleasants County, WV
- Memory Care in Cabell County, WV
Memory Care Costs in ELKINS, WV:
ELKINS memory care facilities rank #3 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,121 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,468 per month, while the most luxury ELKINS Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,870 per month. Memory care facilities in ELKINS are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,114 per month and can go as high as $6,858 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in ELKINS compare to other parts of West Virginia and Randolph County:
- ELKINS, WV - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,468/month
- Randolph County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,472/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- ELKINS, WV average memory care cost: $4,121 /month
- Randolph County, WV average dementia care cost: $4,114/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in ELKINS is $7 more per month than the Randolph County average. It is also $75 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951