Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in ELKINS, WV:
There are 6 memory care facilities in ELKINS, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in ELKINS throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best ELKINS, WV assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near ELKINS, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Nella's enables seniors to receive dementia care in Elkins, West Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 100 Randolph county residents at a time. With a location at 399 Ferguson Road, in the 26241 zip code in Randolph county, Nella's aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Nella's include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and home-like community rooms that promote socialization.
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Randolph county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 111 elderly residents. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center is pet-friendly and can provide encouraged family participation, help during meal times and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any older adults with dementia living in Elkins, WV and surrounding areas. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center is located at 1175 Beverly Pike, 26241 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Nella's Nursing Home
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Elkins, West Virginia, you will find Nella's Nursing Home as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 200 Whitman Avenue, Crystal Springs in the 26241 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 84 memory care units and includes amenities such as monitoring of medications, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 17. Nella's Nursing Home provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Elkins residents, but also to all Randolph county residents as well.
Valentine Personal Care Home
If you need aid with daily living, Valentine Personal Care Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Elkins, West Virginia. Valentine Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 20 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring, physical, occupational and speech therapy and weight gain and loss management. Valentine Personal Care Home is licensed with West Virginia and its license # is 506056.
Colonial Place Assisted Living
Colonial Place Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 65 seniors. Colonial Place Assisted Living includes amenities such as secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, physical, occupational and speech therapy and aided morning and evening dressing. It is located at 301 Wilson Lane, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Elkins, WV seniors. Colonial Place Assisted Living is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 507578.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Randolph County, WV
Lavender Fields Assisted Living
Situated at 150 Water Street, inside 26253 zip code area in Randolph county, Lavender Fields Assisted Living provides Alzheimer’s care to Beverly, WV dementia sufferers and provides amenities like monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, activities and programs that lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance. Lavender Fields Assisted Living can provide care to up to 10 seniors with dementia at a time. Lavender Fields Assisted Living has official license # of 507529.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near ELKINS, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory Care in MARMET, WV
- Memory Care in FORT ASHBY, WV
- Memory Care in THOMAS, WV
- Memory Care in KINGWOOD, WV
- Memory Care in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in CROSS LANES, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in MIDDLEBOURNE, WV
- Memory Care in NEW RICHMOND, WV
- Memory Care in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in NEW MARTINSVILLE, WV
- Memory Care in MONONGAH, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in WELCH, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Grant County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Summers County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory Care in Ohio County, WV
- Memory Care in Barbour County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
- Memory Care in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory Care in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Roane County, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
Memory Care Costs in ELKINS, WV:
ELKINS memory care facilities rank #3 out of 104 cities in West Virginia for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,121 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,468 per month, while the most luxury ELKINS Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $6,870 per month. Memory care facilities in ELKINS are less affordable than those located in Randolph County, WV, which has an average cost of $4,114 per month and can go up to $6,858 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in ELKINS compare to other parts of West Virginia and Randolph County:
- ELKINS, WV - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,468/month
- Randolph County, WV - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,472/month
- West Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,526/month
- ELKINS, WV average memory care cost: $4,121 /month
- Randolph County, WV average dementia care cost: $4,114/month
- West Virginia State average dementia care costs: $4,196/month
Median cost of memory care in ELKINS is $7 more per month as compared to the Randolph County average. It is also $75 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of West Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951