Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LEWISBURG, WV:
There are 5 memory care facilities in LEWISBURG, West Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LEWISBURG throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LEWISBURG, WV dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LEWISBURG, with cost that varies in each facility.
Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates
Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates enables seniors to receive dementia care in Lewisburg, West Virginia. It can house a maximum of 80 older adults at a time. With a location at Route 2, Box 159a, in the 24901 zip code inside Greenbrier county, Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates helps those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates is licensed by West Virginia to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 45. Some of the amenities offered by Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates are individualized programs and care, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Seasons Place specializes in providing memory care services in Greenbrier county, West Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 55 older adults. Seasons Place allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Lewisburg, WV and surrounding areas. Seasons Place is located at 331 Holt Lane, 24901 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in Greenbrier County, WV
Autumn Way Assisted Living Home
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Rupert, West Virginia, you will find Autumn Way Assisted Living Home as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 408 Nicholas Street in the 25984 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 24 memory care units and includes services like transportation services to doctor appointments and programs for family members. Its license number is 506035. Autumn Way Assisted Living Home provides memory care not only to Rupert residents, but also to all Greenbrier county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Lewisburg Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ronceverte, West Virginia. Lewisburg Center has a total capacity of 90 older adults with dementia and offers amenities like special lighting in all areas to help with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities.
White Sulphur Springs Center
White Sulphur Springs Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 68 dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 345 Pocahontas Trail, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to White Sulphur Spring, WV dementia sufferers. White Sulphur Springs Center is licensed with West Virginia and its license number is 123.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LEWISBURG, West Virginia:
- Memory Care in FOLLANSBEE, WV
- Memory Care in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Memory Care in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Memory Care in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory Care in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Memory Care in CHARLESTON, WV
- Memory Care in GRAFTON, WV
- Memory Care in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Memory Care in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory Care in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Memory Care in WEIRTON, WV
- Memory Care in DUNBAR, WV
- Memory Care in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Memory Care in Marion County, WV
- Memory Care in Mercer County, WV
- Memory Care in Hancock County, WV
- Memory Care in Jackson County, WV
- Memory Care in Marshall County, WV
- Memory Care in Wood County, WV
- Memory Care in Putnam County, WV
- Memory Care in Raleigh County, WV
- Memory Care in Randolph County, WV
- Memory Care in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory Care in Brooke County, WV
- Memory Care in Greenbrier County, WV
- Memory Care in Kanawha County, WV
- Memory Care in Monongalia County, WV
- Memory Care in Harrison County, WV
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357