Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LONDON, OH:
There are 4 memory care facilities in LONDON, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LONDON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LONDON, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LONDON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bluebird Retirement Community
Bluebird Retirement Community enables seniors to receive memory care in London, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 130 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2260 St Rt 56 Sw, in the 43140 zip code inside Madison county, Bluebird Retirement Community provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Bluebird Retirement Community is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2682R. Some of the amenities provided by Bluebird Retirement Community include constant medical checks to ensure well-being, aid with dining and meal choices and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
London Health & Rehab Center
London Health & Rehab Center specializes in providing dementia care in Madison county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 79 elderly residents. London Health & Rehab Center welcomes pets and can provide custom meal plans, high caregiver to resident ratio and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any older adults with dementia living in London, OH and surrounding areas. London Health & Rehab Center is located at 218 Elm St, 43140 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in London, Ohio, you will find Madison House as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 351 Keny Boulevard in the 43140 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 104 memory care units and offers amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, activities and programs that lower anxiety and emergency call response system. Its license number is 2134R. Madison House provides memory care services not only to London residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in MADISON County, OH
If you need help with everyday tasks, Edgewater Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Plain City, Ohio. Edgewater Place has a maximum capacity of 80 seniors. It provides amenities such as care focused on residents’ abilities, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and weight gain and loss management. Edgewater Place is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 2546R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LONDON, Ohio:
- Memory Care in AVON LAKE, OH
- Memory Care in MUNROE FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in HEATH, OH
- Memory Care in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
- Memory Care in POLAND, OH
- Memory Care in ORRVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in BARBERTON, OH
- Memory Care in WESTLAKE, OH
- Memory Care in CANAL FULTON, OH
- Memory Care in MACEDONIA, OH
- Memory Care in NILES, OH
- Memory Care in JOHNSTOWN, OH
- Memory Care in ELYRIA, OH
- Memory Care in WYANDOT County, OH
- Memory Care in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Memory Care in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Memory Care in GREENE County, OH
- Memory Care in MAHONING County, OH
- Memory Care in WOOD County, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Memory Care in SUMMIT County, OH
- Memory Care in ROSS County, OH
- Memory Care in STARK County, OH
- Memory Care in SENECA County, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
Memory Care Costs in LONDON, OH:
LONDON memory care facilities rank #57 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,094 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,104 per month, while the most luxury LONDON Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $8,341 per month. Memory care facilities in LONDON are more affordable than those located in MADISON County, OH, which has an average cost of $5,100 per month and can go up to $8,353 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in LONDON compare to other parts of Ohio and MADISON County:
- LONDON, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,104/month
- MADISON County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,109/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- LONDON, OH average memory care cost: $5,094 /month
- MADISON County, OH average dementia care cost: $5,100/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in LONDON is $6 less per month than the MADISON County average. It is also $112 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951