Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LONDON, OH:
There are 4 memory care facilities in LONDON, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LONDON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LONDON, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LONDON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
London Health & Rehab Center
London Health & Rehab Center specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in London, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 79 older adults at a time. With a location at 218 Elm St, in the 43140 zip code in Madison county, London Health & Rehab Center helps those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. London Health & Rehab Center is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 365241. Some of the services offered by London Health & Rehab Center are secure walking paths and courtyard, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Madison House excels at providing memory care in Madison county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 104 older adults. Madison House allows pets and can provide enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, activities and programs that lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance to any older adults with dementia living in London, OH and surrounding areas. Madison House is located at 351 Keny Boulevard, 43140 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bluebird Retirement Community
When searching for memory care centers in London, Ohio, you will find Bluebird Retirement Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 2260 St Rt 56 Sw in the 43140 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 130 dementia care units and offers amenities that include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, puzzles and other memory care activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Its license number is 2682R. Bluebird Retirement Community provides Alzheimer’s care not only to London residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in MADISON County, OH
If you need help with daily living, Edgewater Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Plain City, Ohio. Edgewater Place has a total capacity of 80 dementia sufferers. It offers amenities that include individually designed programs, high caregiver to resident ratio and weight gain and loss management. Edgewater Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2546R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LONDON, Ohio:
- Memory Care in STRUTHERS, OH
- Memory Care in MINERVA, OH
- Memory Care in MINERAL RIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in KENT, OH
- Memory Care in KENTON, OH
- Memory Care in PROCTORVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in TROY, OH
- Memory Care in DOVER, OH
- Memory Care in CARROLLTON, OH
- Memory Care in SPRINGDALE, OH
- Memory Care in JOHNSTOWN, OH
- Memory Care in CLOVERDALE, OH
- Memory Care in EUCLID, OH
- Memory Care in SYLVANIA, OH
- Memory Care in WADSWORTH, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in HENRY County, OH
- Memory Care in LAKE County, OH
- Memory Care in HARDIN County, OH
- Memory Care in SCIOTO County, OH
- Memory Care in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Memory Care in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, OH
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in MARION County, OH
- Memory Care in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
Memory Care Costs in LONDON, OH:
LONDON memory care facilities rank #57 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,094 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $3,104 per month, while the most luxurious LONDON Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,341 per month. Memory care facilities in LONDON are more affordable than those located in MADISON County, OH, which has an average cost of $5,100 per month and can go as high as $8,353 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in LONDON compare to the rest of Ohio and MADISON County:
- LONDON, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,104/month
- MADISON County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,109/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- LONDON, OH median memory care cost: $5,094 /month
- MADISON County, OH median dementia care cost: $5,100/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in LONDON is $6 less per month than the MADISON County average. It is also $112 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951