Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LONDON, OH:
There are 4 memory care facilities in LONDON, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LONDON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LONDON, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LONDON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Madison House enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in London, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 104 older adults at a time. With a location at 351 Keny Boulevard, in the 43140 zip code inside Madison county, Madison House provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living tasks. Madison House is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2134R. Some of the amenities provided by Madison House are custom activities and therapy programs, assuring proper meal intake and a home-like design to encourage socialization.
Bluebird Retirement Community
Bluebird Retirement Community excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Madison county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 130 senior citizens. Bluebird Retirement Community allows pets and can provide programs for family members, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any seniors with dementia living in London, OH and surrounding areas. Bluebird Retirement Community is located at 2260 St Rt 56 Sw, 43140 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
London Health & Rehab Center
When looking for memory care facilities in London, Ohio, you will find London Health & Rehab Center as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 218 Elm St in the 43140 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 79 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities like alarmed and monitored exits, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Its license number is 365241. London Health & Rehab Center provides memory care services not only to London residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in MADISON County, OH
If you need help with daily living tasks, Edgewater Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Plain City, Ohio. Edgewater Place has a total capacity of 80 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities such as family counseling and support program, high caregiver to resident ratio and daily living assistance. Edgewater Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2546R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LONDON, Ohio:
- Memory Care in MINFORD, OH
- Memory Care in ATHENS, OH
- Memory Care in DAYTON, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH OLMSTED, OH
- Memory Care in BEAVERCREEK, OH
- Memory Care in RIPLEY, OH
- Memory Care in BELLEVUE, OH
- Memory Care in BRUNSWICK, OH
- Memory Care in GENOA, OH
- Memory Care in WELLSTON, OH
- Memory Care in NORTH JACKSON, OH
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA, OH
- Memory Care in DEFIANCE, OH
- Memory Care in AUSTINTOWN, OH
- Memory Care in MARION County, OH
- Memory Care in SENECA County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN County, OH
- Memory Care in GEAUGA County, OH
- Memory Care in WILLIAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in MUSKINGUM County, OH
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Memory Care in DARKE County, OH
- Memory Care in MEDINA County, OH
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
- Memory Care in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Memory Care in CLARK County, OH
Memory Care Costs in LONDON, OH:
LONDON memory care facilities rank #57 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,094 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,104 per month, while the most luxury LONDON Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in price to $8,341 per month. Memory care facilities in LONDON are more affordable than those located in MADISON County, OH, which has an average cost of $5,100 per month and can go up to $8,353 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in LONDON compare to the rest of Ohio and MADISON County:
- LONDON, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,104/month
- MADISON County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,109/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- LONDON, OH average memory care cost: $5,094 /month
- MADISON County, OH average dementia care cost: $5,100/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in LONDON is $6 less per month as compared to the MADISON County average. It is also $112 per month more when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951