Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LONDON, OH:
There are 4 memory care facilities in LONDON, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LONDON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LONDON, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LONDON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Madison House enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in London, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 104 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 351 Keny Boulevard, in the 43140 zip code inside Madison county, Madison House provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Madison House is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2134R. Some of the amenities provided by Madison House are management of medication, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and certified dementia care staff.
London Health & Rehab Center
London Health & Rehab Center excels at providing dementia care in Madison county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 79 dementia residents. London Health & Rehab Center welcomes pets and can provide routine vital sign and health monitoring, high caregiver to resident ratio and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training to any seniors living in London, OH and surrounding areas. London Health & Rehab Center is located at 218 Elm St, 43140 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bluebird Retirement Community
When trying to find memory care facilities in London, Ohio, you will find Bluebird Retirement Community as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 2260 St Rt 56 Sw in the 43140 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 130 memory care units and provides amenities like controlled access community, memory games and other activities and assistance with daily living. Its license number is 2682R. Bluebird Retirement Community provides dementia care not only to London residents, but also to all Madison county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in MADISON County, OH
If you need help with everyday tasks, Edgewater Place can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Plain City, Ohio. Edgewater Place has a maximum capacity of 80 dementia sufferers. It includes amenities such as transportation services to doctor appointments, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Edgewater Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2546R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LONDON, Ohio:
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN, OH
- Memory Care in STREETSBORO, OH
- Memory Care in WOODSFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE, OH
- Memory Care in FREMONT, OH
- Memory Care in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in NAVARRE, OH
- Memory Care in VAN WERT, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBUS, OH
- Memory Care in NORWALK, OH
- Memory Care in NEW BOSTON, OH
- Memory Care in GREEN SPRINGS, OH
- Memory Care in OBERLIN, OH
- Memory Care in WADSWORTH, OH
- Memory Care in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Memory Care in ATHENS County, OH
- Memory Care in BELMONT County, OH
- Memory Care in WOOD County, OH
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, OH
- Memory Care in DARKE County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Memory Care in ALLEN County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Memory Care in CLINTON County, OH
- Memory Care in ADAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN County, OH
- Memory Care in LAKE County, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
Memory Care Costs in LONDON, OH:
LONDON memory care facilities rank #57 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,094 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,104 per month, while the most luxurious LONDON Dementia care communities can go up in cost to $8,341 per month. Memory care facilities in LONDON are more affordable than those located in MADISON County, OH, which has an average cost of $5,100 per month and can go up to $8,353 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in LONDON compare to other parts of Ohio and MADISON County:
- LONDON, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,104/month
- MADISON County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,109/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- LONDON, OH median memory care cost: $5,094 /month
- MADISON County, OH median dementia care cost: $5,100/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in LONDON is $6 less per month as compared to the MADISON County average. It is also $112 per month more than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951