Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GREENVILLE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in GREENVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GREENVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GREENVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GREENVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Village Green Health Campus
Village Green Health Campus provides Alzheimer’s care in Greenville, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 38 Darke county residents at a time. With a location at 1315 Kitchen Aid Way, in the 45331 zip code in Darke county, Village Green Health Campus provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Village Green Health Campus is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2677R. Some of the amenities provided by Village Green Health Campus are transportation services to doctor appointments, help during meal times and anytime toileting help.
Heartland Of Greenville
Heartland Of Greenville excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Darke county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 92 older adults. Heartland Of Greenville accepts pets and can provide family counseling and support program, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and assistance with daily living to any older adults with dementia living in Greenville, OH and surrounding areas. Heartland Of Greenville is located at 243 Marion Drive, 45331 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Brethren Retirement Community
When searching for memory care facilities in Greenville, Ohio, you will find Brethren Retirement Community as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 750 Chestnut Street in the 45331 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 210 dementia care units and includes services that include management of medication, access to physical and speech therapy and aided morning and evening dressing. Its license number is 0543R. Brethren Retirement Community provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Greenville residents, but also to all Darke county residents as well.
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Brookdale Greenville can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Greenville, Ohio. Brookdale Greenville has a maximum capacity of 96 senior citizens. It offers amenities like custom meal plans, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Brookdale Greenville is licensed with Ohio and its license # is 2136R.
Oakley Place is a new memory care center that has capacity of 45 dementia sufferers. Oakley Place offers amenities such as care focused on residents’ abilities, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and aided morning and evening dressing. It is situated at 1275 Northview Drive, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Greenville, OH dementia sufferers. Oakley Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2116R.
Rest Haven Nursing Home
Situated at 1096 North Ohio Street, inside 45331 zip code area in Darke county, Rest Haven Nursing Home provides assisted living and memory care to Greenville, OH seniors and includes amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, physical, occupational and speech therapy and aided morning and evening dressing. Rest Haven Nursing Home can house no more than 99 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Rest Haven Nursing Home has official license # of 365448.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GREENVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in PICKERINGTON, OH
- Memory Care in POLAND, OH
- Memory Care in BELPRE, OH
- Memory Care in PATASKALA, OH
- Memory Care in SEVEN HILLS, OH
- Memory Care in CHILLICOTHE, OH
- Memory Care in GAHANNA, OH
- Memory Care in GARFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Memory Care in CRIDERSVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in NEW PHILADELPHIA, OH
- Memory Care in TALLMADGE, OH
- Memory Care in HOLGATE, OH
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, OH
- Memory Care in BEXLEY, OH
- Memory Care in TIPP CITY, OH
- Memory Care in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in ERIE County, OH
- Memory Care in RICHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in PREBLE County, OH
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Memory Care in WILLIAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Memory Care in MAHONING County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in MEDINA County, OH
- Memory Care in SCIOTO County, OH
Memory Care Costs in GREENVILLE, OH:
GREENVILLE memory care facilities rank #6 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,452 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,669 per month, while the most upscale GREENVILLE Dementia care communities can go up in price to $7,476 per month. Memory care facilities in GREENVILLE are more affordable than those located in DARKE County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,457 per month and can go up to $7,469 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in GREENVILLE compare to other parts of Ohio and DARKE County:
- GREENVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,669/month
- DARKE County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,664/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- GREENVILLE, OH median memory care cost: $4,452 /month
- DARKE County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,457/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in GREENVILLE is $5 less per month than the DARKE County average. It is also $530 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951