Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in GREENVILLE, OH:
There are 6 memory care facilities in GREENVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in GREENVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best GREENVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near GREENVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Greenville provides memory care in Greenville, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 96 seniors at a time. With a location at 1401 North Broadway, in the 45331 zip code in Darke county, Brookdale Greenville provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Brookdale Greenville is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2136R. Some of the services provided by Brookdale Greenville include custom meal plans, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and promoted socialization.
Oakley Place excels at providing memory care services in Darke county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 45 elderly residents. Oakley Place allows pets and can provide individually designed programs, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and dressing and grooming assistance to any seniors living in Greenville, OH and surrounding areas. Oakley Place is located at 1275 Northview Drive, 45331 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Village Green Health Campus
When looking for memory care facilities in Greenville, Ohio, you will find Village Green Health Campus as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1315 Kitchen Aid Way in the 45331 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 38 dementia care units and provides services such as programs for family members, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and emergency pendant system. Its license number is 2677R. Village Green Health Campus provides memory care not only to Greenville residents, but also to all Darke county residents as well.
Brethren Retirement Community
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Brethren Retirement Community can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Greenville, Ohio. Brethren Retirement Community has a maximum capacity of 210 older adults with dementia. It includes amenities that include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, puzzles and other memory care activities and daily living assistance. Brethren Retirement Community is licensed by Ohio and its license # is 0543R.
Rest Haven Nursing Home
Rest Haven Nursing Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 99 senior citizens. Rest Haven Nursing Home includes services such as management of medication, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and promoted socialization. It is located at 1096 North Ohio Street, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Greenville, OH senior citizens. Rest Haven Nursing Home is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365448.
Heartland Of Greenville
Situated at 243 Marion Drive, inside 45331 zip code area in Darke county, Heartland Of Greenville provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Greenville, OH seniors and offers amenities such as custom activities and therapy programs, special colors to aid with memory and regular checks for weight loss and gain. Heartland Of Greenville can house a total of 92 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s at a time. Heartland Of Greenville has official license # of 365532.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near GREENVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in SEBRING, OH
- Memory Care in NORWOOD, OH
- Memory Care in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Memory Care in WESTLAKE, OH
- Memory Care in AUSTINBURG, OH
- Memory Care in ANTWERP, OH
- Memory Care in SOLON, OH
- Memory Care in MEDINA, OH
- Memory Care in NORWALK, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN, OH
- Memory Care in VAN WERT, OH
- Memory Care in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in URBANA, OH
- Memory Care in MOUNT VERNON, OH
- Memory Care in WEST CHESTER, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in TRUMBULL County, OH
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in ROSS County, OH
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in SCIOTO County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in UNION County, OH
- Memory Care in ADAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in GREENE County, OH
- Memory Care in ERIE County, OH
Memory Care Costs in GREENVILLE, OH:
GREENVILLE memory care facilities rank #6 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,452 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,669 per month, while the most luxury GREENVILLE Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $7,476 per month. Memory care facilities in GREENVILLE are more affordable than those located in DARKE County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,457 per month and can go as high as $7,469 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in GREENVILLE compare to other parts of Ohio and DARKE County:
- GREENVILLE, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,669/month
- DARKE County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,664/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- GREENVILLE, OH average memory care cost: $4,452 /month
- DARKE County, OH average dementia care cost: $4,457/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in GREENVILLE is $5 less per month than the DARKE County average. It is also $530 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951