Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in PROCTORVILLE, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in PROCTORVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in PROCTORVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best PROCTORVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near PROCTORVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Wyngate At Rivers Edge
Wyngate At Rivers Edge specializes in memory care in Proctorville, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 78 older adults at a time. With a location at 7694 County Road 107, in the 45669 zip code inside Lawrence county, Wyngate At Rivers Edge provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Wyngate At Rivers Edge is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2671R. Some of the amenities offered by Wyngate At Rivers Edge are encouraged family participation, aid with dining and meal choices and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in LAWRENCE County, OH
Close To Home
Close To Home specializes in providing memory care in Lawrence county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 25 senior citizens. Close To Home welcomes pets and can provide monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, assuring proper meal intake and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any seniors living in Ironton, OH and surrounding areas. Close To Home is located at 503 Vernon Street, 45638 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Ironton, Ohio, you will find Sanctuary At Ohio Valley as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 2932 South 5th Street in the 45638 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 93 memory care units and includes services like enhanced medical monitoring, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is 365791. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley provides memory care not only to Ironton residents, but also to all Lawrence county residents as well.
Close To Home Iii
If you need assistance with daily living, Close To Home Iii can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ironton, Ohio. Close To Home Iii has a total capacity of 45 dementia sufferers. It provides services like scheduled transportation, dining assistance during meals and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Close To Home Iii is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 2581R.
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is a new memory care center that has capacity of 125 seniors with dementia. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton includes amenities such as routine vital sign and health monitoring, aid with dining and meal choices and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is situated at 1050 Clinton Street, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Ironton, OH seniors with dementia. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 365564.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near PROCTORVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in PAYNE, OH
- Memory Care in SPRINGDALE, OH
- Memory Care in GENEVA, OH
- Memory Care in GRANVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in NAVARRE, OH
- Memory Care in WADSWORTH, OH
- Memory Care in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in WEST LIBERTY, OH
- Memory Care in BARNESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRVIEW PARK, OH
- Memory Care in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in MARENGO, OH
- Memory Care in EUCLID, OH
- Memory Care in ALLIANCE, OH
- Memory Care in REYNOLDSBURG, OH
- Memory Care in DARKE County, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, OH
- Memory Care in BUTLER County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Memory Care in WOOD County, OH
- Memory Care in ASHTABULA County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in MADISON County, OH
- Memory Care in LUCAS County, OH
- Memory Care in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Memory Care in ERIE County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in WILLIAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in VAN WERT County, OH
- Memory Care in MUSKINGUM County, OH
Memory Care Costs in PROCTORVILLE, OH:
PROCTORVILLE memory care facilities rank #27 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,785 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can be priced as little as $2,933 per month, while the most luxurious PROCTORVILLE Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,866 per month. Memory care facilities in PROCTORVILLE are more affordable than those located in LAWRENCE County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,792 per month and can go as high as $7,832 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in PROCTORVILLE compare to other parts of Ohio and LAWRENCE County:
- PROCTORVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,933/month
- LAWRENCE County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,918/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- PROCTORVILLE, OH average memory care cost: $4,785 /month
- LAWRENCE County, OH average dementia care cost: $4,792/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of memory care in PROCTORVILLE is $7 less per month than the LAWRENCE County average. It is also $197 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951