Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in PROCTORVILLE, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in PROCTORVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in PROCTORVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best PROCTORVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near PROCTORVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Wyngate At Rivers Edge
Wyngate At Rivers Edge specializes in memory care in Proctorville, Ohio. It can house a maximum of 78 Lawrence county residents at a time. With a location at 7694 County Road 107, in the 45669 zip code inside Lawrence county, Wyngate At Rivers Edge provides help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Wyngate At Rivers Edge is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2671R. Some of the amenities offered by Wyngate At Rivers Edge include scheduled transportation, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in LAWRENCE County, OH
Close To Home Iii
Close To Home Iii excels at providing Alzheimer’s care in Lawrence county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 45 dementia residents. Close To Home Iii accepts pets and can provide individual meal planning, help during meal times and a homey design that facilitates friendships to any seniors living in Ironton, OH and surrounding areas. Close To Home Iii is located at 617 Center St, 45638 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton
When looking for memory care centers in Ironton, Ohio, you will find Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1050 Clinton Street in the 45638 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 125 dementia care units and offers services such as programs for family members, puzzles and other memory care activities and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training. Its license number is 365564. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton provides memory care not only to Ironton residents, but also to all Lawrence county residents as well.
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley
If you need help with daily living tasks, Sanctuary At Ohio Valley can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ironton, Ohio. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley has a maximum capacity of 93 seniors with dementia. It provides amenities such as family counseling and support program, puzzles and other memory care activities and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley is licensed by Ohio and its license # is 365791.
Close To Home
Close To Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 25 seniors with dementia. Close To Home provides services such as care plans that promote independence, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and assistance with daily living. It is situated at 503 Vernon Street, and it is properly equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Ironton, OH seniors with dementia. Close To Home is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2697R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near PROCTORVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in NORTH ROYALTON, OH
- Memory Care in SHELBY, OH
- Memory Care in BEXLEY, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRBORN, OH
- Memory Care in CLEVELAND, OH
- Memory Care in PANDORA, OH
- Memory Care in BROOKVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in DAYTON, OH
- Memory Care in WOOSTER, OH
- Memory Care in AVON LAKE, OH
- Memory Care in WILLARD, OH
- Memory Care in SEBRING, OH
- Memory Care in NEWBURY, OH
- Memory Care in MENTOR, OH
- Memory Care in CARROLL, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRFIELD County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in VAN WERT County, OH
- Memory Care in WOOD County, OH
- Memory Care in DARKE County, OH
- Memory Care in SUMMIT County, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in KNOX County, OH
- Memory Care in MUSKINGUM County, OH
- Memory Care in BELMONT County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Memory Care in HENRY County, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
Memory Care Costs in PROCTORVILLE, OH:
PROCTORVILLE memory care facilities rank #27 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,785 per month. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,933 per month, while the most upscale PROCTORVILLE Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,866 per month. Memory care facilities in PROCTORVILLE are more affordable than those located in LAWRENCE County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,792 per month and can go up to $7,832 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in PROCTORVILLE compare to the rest of Ohio and LAWRENCE County:
- PROCTORVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,933/month
- LAWRENCE County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,918/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- PROCTORVILLE, OH median memory care cost: $4,785 /month
- LAWRENCE County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,792/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in PROCTORVILLE is $7 less per month than the LAWRENCE County average. It is also $197 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951