Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in PROCTORVILLE, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in PROCTORVILLE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in PROCTORVILLE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best PROCTORVILLE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near PROCTORVILLE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Wyngate At Rivers Edge
Wyngate At Rivers Edge provides memory care in Proctorville, Ohio. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 78 seniors at a time. With a location at 7694 County Road 107, in the 45669 zip code in Lawrence county, Wyngate At Rivers Edge gives help to those senior citizens who need help with daily living activities. Wyngate At Rivers Edge is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2671R. Some of the amenities offered by Wyngate At Rivers Edge include enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dressing and grooming assistance.
4 More Memory Care Facilities in LAWRENCE County, OH
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton
Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Lawrence county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 125 senior citizens. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton accepts pets and can provide local transportation services, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and aided morning and evening dressing to any seniors with dementia living in Ironton, OH and surrounding areas. Harbor Healthcare Of Ironton is located at 1050 Clinton Street, 45638 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Sanctuary At Ohio Valley
When trying to find memory care centers in Ironton, Ohio, you will find Sanctuary At Ohio Valley as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 2932 South 5th Street in the 45638 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 93 memory care units and offers amenities such as programs for family members, high ratio of caregivers to residents and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Its license number is 365791. Sanctuary At Ohio Valley provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Ironton residents, but also to all Lawrence county residents as well.
Close To Home
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Close To Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ironton, Ohio. Close To Home has a maximum capacity of 25 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities such as individual meal planning, programs to promote brain health and emergency pendant system. Close To Home is licensed by Ohio and its license # is 2697R.
Close To Home Iii
Close To Home Iii is a new memory care center that has capacity of 45 senior citizens. Close To Home Iii provides amenities such as monitoring of medications, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and aided morning and evening dressing. It is situated at 617 Center St, and it is well equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Ironton, OH senior citizens. Close To Home Iii is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2581R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near PROCTORVILLE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in GREEN SPRINGS, OH
- Memory Care in CANTON, OH
- Memory Care in VANDALIA, OH
- Memory Care in ROCKY RIVER, OH
- Memory Care in GAHANNA, OH
- Memory Care in NAPOLEON, OH
- Memory Care in ZANESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in KENWOOD, OH
- Memory Care in HUBBARD, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in GALION, OH
- Memory Care in WALNUT CREEK, OH
- Memory Care in BELLEFONTAINE, OH
- Memory Care in DAYTON, OH
- Memory Care in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in SANDUSKY County, OH
- Memory Care in HANCOCK County, OH
- Memory Care in ADAMS County, OH
- Memory Care in GUERNSEY County, OH
- Memory Care in ASHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, OH
- Memory Care in LOGAN County, OH
- Memory Care in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Memory Care in HENRY County, OH
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Memory Care in MEDINA County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in ATHENS County, OH
- Memory Care in HURON County, OH
- Memory Care in ROSS County, OH
Memory Care Costs in PROCTORVILLE, OH:
PROCTORVILLE memory care facilities rank #27 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $4,785 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,933 per month, while the most luxurious PROCTORVILLE Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up in cost to $7,866 per month. Memory care facilities in PROCTORVILLE are more affordable than those located in LAWRENCE County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,792 per month and can go up to $7,832 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in PROCTORVILLE compare to the rest of Ohio and LAWRENCE County:
- PROCTORVILLE, OH - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,933/month
- LAWRENCE County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,918/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- PROCTORVILLE, OH average memory care cost: $4,785 /month
- LAWRENCE County, OH average dementia care cost: $4,792/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in PROCTORVILLE is $7 less per month as compared to the LAWRENCE County average. It is also $197 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951