Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Valdez, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Valdez, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Valdez throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Valdez, AK assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Valdez, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Beaudion House provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Valdez, Alaska. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 1 older adults at a time. With a location at 623 South Glacier Drive, in the 99686 zip code inside Valdez-cordova Census Area county, Beaudion House provides help to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Beaudion House is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 100629. Some of the amenities provided by Beaudion House include transportation to medical appointments, help during meal times and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
Fcs - Cottonwood
Fcs - Cottonwood excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Valdez-cordova Census Area county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 4 senior citizens. Fcs - Cottonwood allows pets and can provide routine well-being monitoring, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any seniors living in Valdez, AK and surrounding areas. Fcs - Cottonwood is located at 825 Cottonwood Drive, 99686 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Fcs - Coho
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Valdez, Alaska, you will find Fcs - Coho as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1235 Coho Place in the 99686 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 4 memory care units and offers amenities such as care focused on residents’ abilities, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Its license number is 100700. Fcs - Coho provides dementia care services not only to Valdez residents, but also to all Valdez-cordova Census Area county residents as well.
Jay Bird Assisted Living Home
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Jay Bird Assisted Living Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Valdez, Alaska. Jay Bird Assisted Living Home has a maximum capacity of 1 older adults with dementia. It includes services such as medication administration and storage, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and promoted socialization. Jay Bird Assisted Living Home is licensed with Alaska and its license number is 100716.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Valdez, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Tanana, AK
- Memory Care in Willow, AK
- Memory Care in Kotzebue, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Homer, AK
- Memory Care in Galena, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Kasilof, AK
- Memory Care in Anchorage, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951