Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hope - Maple
Hope - Maple provides dementia care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can house a maximum of 5 Kodiak Island Borough county residents at a time. With a location at 1115 Selief Lane, in the 99615 zip code inside Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Maple aids those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101174. Some of the amenities offered by Hope - Maple include monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering, brain health activities and dressing and grooming assistance.
Hope - Viewcrest
Hope - Viewcrest specializes in providing memory care services in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 5 senior citizens. Hope - Viewcrest welcomes pets and can provide transportation services to doctor appointments, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any older adults with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Hope - Viewcrest is located at 3194 Viewcrest Lane, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
When looking for dementia care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 309 Erskine Avenue in the 99615 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 15 dementia care units and offers services such as access to geriatric physician, memory games and other activities and weight gain and loss management. Its license number is 217. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides memory care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Selief
If you need assistance with daily living, Hope - Selief can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Selief has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It offers amenities such as independence-focused care, special colors to aid with memory and emergency call response system. Hope - Selief is licensed by Alaska and its license number is 101108.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Kotzebue, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Kasilof, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Eagle River, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Bethel, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Talkeetna, AK
- Memory Care in Galena, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951