Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hope - Viewcrest
Hope - Viewcrest specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 3194 Viewcrest Lane, in the 99615 zip code in Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Viewcrest provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Hope - Viewcrest is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 361520. Some of the amenities offered by Hope - Viewcrest are custom activities and therapy programs, controlled access community and individualized meals.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing dementia care services in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 15 seniors. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility allows pets and can provide aid with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any seniors with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility is located at 309 Erskine Avenue, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Hope - Selief
When searching for memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Hope - Selief as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1117 Selief Lane in the 99615 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 6 dementia care units and offers services that include transportation to medical appointments and independence-focused care. Its license number is 101108. Hope - Selief provides dementia care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Maple
If you need help with everyday tasks, Hope - Maple can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Maple has a maximum capacity of 5 seniors and offers amenities such as on-site occupational and physical therapy services and daily activities created for memory care patients. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska and its license number is 101174.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Bethel, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Eagle River, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951