Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hope - Viewcrest
Hope - Viewcrest enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can house a maximum of 5 adults at a time. With a location at 3194 Viewcrest Lane, in the 99615 zip code in Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Viewcrest gives help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Hope - Viewcrest is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 361520. Some of the amenities offered by Hope - Viewcrest include management of medication, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and visiting geriatric physician.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing dementia care services in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 15 senior citizens. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility allows pets and can provide assistance with taking a bath, getting dressed and moving to any older adults with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility is located at 309 Erskine Avenue, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Hope - Maple
When trying to find memory care centers in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Hope - Maple as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1115 Selief Lane in the 99615 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 5 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides services that include scheduled escort services within the community and programs for family members. Its license number is 101174. Hope - Maple provides dementia care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Selief
If you need help with everyday tasks, Hope - Selief can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Selief has a maximum capacity of 6 dementia sufferers and offers services like access to physical and speech therapy and daily activities created for memory care patients. Hope - Selief is licensed by Alaska and its license number is 101108.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Delta Junction, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Willow, AK
- Memory Care in Petersburg, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Talkeetna, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951