Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility.
Hope - Selief
Hope - Selief enables seniors to receive dementia care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can house a maximum of 6 older adults at a time. With a location at 1117 Selief Lane, in the 99615 zip code in Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Selief helps those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Hope - Selief is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101108. Some of the amenities provided by Hope - Selief include individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and individualized meals.
Hope - Maple
Hope - Maple excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 5 dementia residents. Hope - Maple allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Hope - Maple is located at 1115 Selief Lane, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
When trying to find memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 309 Erskine Avenue in the 99615 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 15 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities like constant medical checks to ensure well-being and independence-focused care. Its license number is 217. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides memory care services not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Viewcrest
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Hope - Viewcrest can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Viewcrest has a maximum capacity of 5 senior citizens and provides amenities like color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and special activities for Alzheimer’s patients. Hope - Viewcrest is licensed by Alaska and its license # is 361520.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Eagle River, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Anchorage, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951