Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility.
Hope - Maple
Hope - Maple provides Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 1115 Selief Lane, in the 99615 zip code in Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Maple provides help to those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101174. Some of the services provided by Hope - Maple include medication monitoring, secure walking paths and courtyard and individualized meals.
Hope - Viewcrest
Hope - Viewcrest specializes in providing dementia care in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 5 dementia residents. Hope - Viewcrest welcomes pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Hope - Viewcrest is located at 3194 Viewcrest Lane, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 309 Erskine Avenue in the 99615 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 15 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being and care plans that promote independence. Its license number is 217. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Selief
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Hope - Selief can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Selief has a maximum capacity of 6 seniors and provides amenities such as special colors to aid with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Hope - Selief is licensed with Alaska and its license number is 101108.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Bethel, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Anchorage, AK
- Memory Care in North Pole, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951