Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hope - Maple
Hope - Maple specializes in memory care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can house a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 1115 Selief Lane, in the 99615 zip code in Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Maple helps those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101174. Some of the services offered by Hope - Maple are individualized meals, help during meal times and emergency pendant system.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 15 dementia residents. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility welcomes pets and can provide wandering prevention system, custom memory care programs and activities and promoted socialization to any seniors with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility is located at 309 Erskine Avenue, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Hope - Selief
When searching for memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Hope - Selief as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 1117 Selief Lane in the 99615 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 6 dementia care units and provides amenities that include secure campus to prevent wandering, high caregiver to resident ratio and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care. Its license number is 101108. Hope - Selief provides memory care services not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Viewcrest
If you need help with daily living tasks, Hope - Viewcrest can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Viewcrest has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It provides services that include care focused on residents’ abilities, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and dementia-trained nurses on staff. Hope - Viewcrest is licensed by Alaska and its license # is 361520.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Galena, AK
- Memory Care in Bethel, AK
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Eagle River, AK
- Memory Care in Petersburg, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai, AK
- Memory Care in Delta Junction, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Kotzebue, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951