Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility.
Hope - Selief
Hope - Selief enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults at a time. With a location at 1117 Selief Lane, in the 99615 zip code inside Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Selief aids those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Hope - Selief is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101108. Some of the amenities provided by Hope - Selief are individualized programs and care, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 15 senior citizens. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility allows pets and can provide aid with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility is located at 309 Erskine Avenue, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Hope - Viewcrest
When trying to find memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Hope - Viewcrest as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 3194 Viewcrest Lane in the 99615 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 5 Alzheimer's and dementia units and provides amenities such as routine well-being monitoring and programs for family members. Its license number is 361520. Hope - Viewcrest provides dementia care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Maple
If you need aid with daily living, Hope - Maple can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Maple has a total capacity of 5 older adults with dementia and includes services like color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and daily activities created for memory care patients. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska and its license # is 101174.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Bethel, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Anchorage, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in North Pole, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951