Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can accommodate a maximum of 15 Kodiak Island Borough county residents at a time. With a location at 309 Erskine Avenue, in the 99615 zip code inside Kodiak Island Borough county, Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides assistance to those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 217. Some of the amenities offered by Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility include scheduled escort services within the community, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and weight gain and loss management.
Hope - Viewcrest
Hope - Viewcrest excels at providing dementia care in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 5 seniors. Hope - Viewcrest welcomes pets and can provide scheduled transportation, physical, occupational and speech therapy and regular checks for weight loss and gain to any dementia sufferers living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Hope - Viewcrest is located at 3194 Viewcrest Lane, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Hope - Selief
When looking for memory care centers in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Hope - Selief as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1117 Selief Lane in the 99615 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 6 memory care units and includes services that include enhanced medical monitoring, aid with dining and meal choices and home-like community rooms that promote socialization. Its license number is 101108. Hope - Selief provides dementia care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Maple
If you need aid with daily living tasks, Hope - Maple can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Maple has a maximum capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes amenities like wandering prevention system, high ratio of caregivers to residents and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska and its license # is 101174.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Kasilof, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in North Pole, AK
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Delta Junction, AK
- Memory Care in Petersburg, AK
- Memory Care in Galena, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Homer, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951