Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kodiak, AK:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Kodiak, Alaska. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kodiak throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kodiak, AK dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kodiak, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Hope - Maple
Hope - Maple enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak, Alaska. It can house a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 1115 Selief Lane, in the 99615 zip code in Kodiak Island Borough county, Hope - Maple aids those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Hope - Maple is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101174. Some of the services offered by Hope - Maple are medication administration and storage, controlled access community and personalized meal plans.
Hope - Selief
Hope - Selief excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kodiak Island Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 6 older adults. Hope - Selief allows pets and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any older adults with dementia living in Kodiak, AK and surrounding areas. Hope - Selief is located at 1117 Selief Lane, 99615 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility
When trying to find memory care centers in Kodiak, Alaska, you will find Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 309 Erskine Avenue in the 99615 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 15 memory care units and includes amenities that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being and programs for family members. Its license number is 217. Bayview Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides dementia care not only to Kodiak residents, but also to all Kodiak Island Borough county residents as well.
Hope - Viewcrest
If you need help with everyday tasks, Hope - Viewcrest can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kodiak, Alaska. Hope - Viewcrest has a total capacity of 5 older adults with dementia. It provides services that include special lighting in all areas to help with memory and special programs for dementia patients. Hope - Viewcrest is licensed with Alaska and its license number is 361520.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kodiak, Alaska:
- Memory Care in Galena, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Big Lake, AK
- Memory Care in Anchor Point, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Petersburg, AK
- Memory Care in Talkeetna, AK
- Memory Care in Willow, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Delta Junction, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai, AK
- Memory Care in Sitka, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez Cordova County, AK
- Memory Care in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Memory Care in North Slope Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951