Memory Care Facilities in Barrow, Alaska
There are 2 memory care facilities in Barrow, Alaska. These facilities include dementia care homes in Barrow, Alaska and Alzheimer's care facilities in Barrow with cost that varies in each facility.
Aimaagvik Assisted Living
Aimaagvik Assisted Living enables seniors to receive dementia care in Barrow, Alaska. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 12 seniors at a time. With a location at 5452 North Star Street, in the 99723 zip code in North Slope Borough county, Aimaagvik Assisted Living helps those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Aimaagvik Assisted Living is licensed by Alaska to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 101209. Some of the services offered by Aimaagvik Assisted Living are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, wandering prevention system and individual meal planning.
Hope - Barrow
Hope - Barrow specializes in providing memory care in North Slope Borough county, Alaska. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 6 seniors. Hope - Barrow accepts pets and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any dementia sufferers living in Barrow, AK and surrounding areas. Hope - Barrow is located at 5115 Herman Street, 99723 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
More memory care facilities near Barrow, AK
- Memory Care in Palmer, AK
- Memory Care in Soldotna, AK
- Memory Care in Ketchikan, AK
- Memory Care in Kodiak, AK
- Memory Care in Valdez, AK
- Memory Care in Wasilla, AK
- Memory Care in Juneau, AK
- Memory Care in Fairbanks, AK
- Memory Care in Seward, AK
- Memory Care in Houston, AK
- Memory Care in Homer, AK
- Memory Care in Dillingham, AK
- Memory Care in North Pole, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai, AK
- Memory Care in Chugiak, AK
- Memory Care in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(800) 303-5357