Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CHRISTIANSBURG throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CHRISTIANSBURG, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CHRISTIANSBURG, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
English Meadows specializes in dementia care in Christiansburg, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 82 Montgomery county residents at a time. With a location at 1140 West Main Street, in the 24073 zip code in Montgomery county, English Meadows gives help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by English Meadows are secure walking paths and courtyard, puzzles and other memory care activities and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Montgomery county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to a maximum of 84 dementia residents. Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg accepts pets and can provide individual meal planning, brain health activities and emergency call response system to any seniors living in Christiansburg, VA and surrounding areas. Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg is located at 201 Wheatland Court, 24073 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Montgomery County, VA
The Crossings At Blacksburg
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find The Crossings At Blacksburg as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 3400 South Pointe Drive in the 24060 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 110 memory care units and offers amenities such as routine well-being monitoring, brain health activities and certified dementia care staff. The Crossings At Blacksburg provides memory care services not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Blacksburg, Virginia. The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It includes services such as medication administration and storage, help during meal times and dementia-trained nurses on staff.
Showalter Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 90 older adults with dementia. Showalter Center includes services such as family counseling and support program, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and assistance with daily living. It is located at 1060 Showalter Drive, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Blacksburg, VA older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia:
- Memory Care in CULPEPER, VA
- Memory Care in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Memory Care in ORANGE, VA
- Memory Care in NEW CANTON, VA
- Memory Care in MIDLOTHIAN, VA
- Memory Care in ROANOKE, VA
- Memory Care in RESTON, VA
- Memory Care in CHESTER, VA
- Memory Care in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in DANVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in FARNHAM, VA
- Memory Care in RAPHINE, VA
- Memory Care in BRIDGEWATER, VA
- Memory Care in PURCELLVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in TIMBERVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in Page County, VA
- Memory Care in Pulaski County, VA
- Memory Care in Henrico County, VA
- Memory Care in Fauquier County, VA
- Memory Care in Botetourt County, VA
- Memory Care in Frederick County, VA
- Memory Care in Richmond County, VA
- Memory Care in Loudoun County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Culpeper County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Franklin County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
- Memory Care in Fairfax County, VA
Memory Care Costs in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA:
CHRISTIANSBURG memory care facilities rank #20 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,632 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,833 per month, while the most luxurious CHRISTIANSBURG Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,594 per month. Memory care facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG are less affordable than those located in Montgomery County, VA, which has an average cost of $4,470 per month and can go as high as $7,429 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in CHRISTIANSBURG compare to the rest of Virginia and Montgomery County:
- CHRISTIANSBURG, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,833/month
- Montgomery County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,687/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- CHRISTIANSBURG, VA median memory care cost: $4,632 /month
- Montgomery County, VA median dementia care cost: $4,470/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in CHRISTIANSBURG is $162 more per month as compared to the Montgomery County average. It is also $530 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951