Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in CHRISTIANSBURG throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best CHRISTIANSBURG, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near CHRISTIANSBURG, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Christiansburg, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 84 adults at a time. With a location at 201 Wheatland Court, in the 24073 zip code inside Montgomery county, Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg aids those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services offered by Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg are family counseling and support program, high ratio of caregivers to residents and dressing and grooming assistance.
English Meadows specializes in providing dementia care in Montgomery county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 82 older adults. English Meadows accepts pets and can provide management of medication, aid with dining and meal choices and help with toileting 24/7 to any seniors with dementia living in Christiansburg, VA and surrounding areas. English Meadows is located at 1140 West Main Street, 24073 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Montgomery County, VA
The Crossings At Blacksburg
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find The Crossings At Blacksburg as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 3400 South Pointe Drive in the 24060 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 110 memory care units and offers amenities such as programs for family members, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and certified dementia care staff. The Crossings At Blacksburg provides memory care services not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
If you need aid with daily living tasks, The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Blacksburg, Virginia. The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center has a maximum capacity of 60 older adults with dementia. It includes services like local transportation services, programs to promote brain health and anytime toileting help.
Showalter Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 90 senior citizens. Showalter Center includes services such as routine vital sign and health monitoring, high caregiver to resident ratio and daily living assistance. It is situated at 1060 Showalter Drive, and it is properly equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Blacksburg, VA senior citizens.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near CHRISTIANSBURG, Virginia:
- Memory Care in MEADOWVIEW, VA
- Memory Care in NELSONIA, VA
- Memory Care in GAINESVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in ABINGDON, VA
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Memory Care in LEBANON, VA
- Memory Care in WARSAW, VA
- Memory Care in VA. BEACH, VA
- Memory Care in HENRY, VA
- Memory Care in BLACKSTONE, VA
- Memory Care in CANA, VA
- Memory Care in BASSETT, VA
- Memory Care in NEW MARKET, VA
- Memory Care in RAPHINE, VA
- Memory Care in TROUTVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in Franklin County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
- Memory Care in Arlington County, VA
- Memory Care in Russell County, VA
- Memory Care in Page County, VA
- Memory Care in Roanoke County, VA
- Memory Care in Shenandoah County, VA
- Memory Care in Greene County, VA
- Memory Care in Accomack County, VA
- Memory Care in Gloucester County, VA
- Memory Care in Campbell County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, VA
- Memory Care in Dinwiddie County, VA
Memory Care Costs in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA:
CHRISTIANSBURG memory care facilities rank #20 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,632 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,833 per month, while the most luxury CHRISTIANSBURG Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,594 per month. Memory care facilities in CHRISTIANSBURG are less affordable than those located in Montgomery County, VA, which has an average cost of $4,470 per month and can go up to $7,429 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in CHRISTIANSBURG compare to other parts of Virginia and Montgomery County:
- CHRISTIANSBURG, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,833/month
- Montgomery County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,687/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- CHRISTIANSBURG, VA median memory care cost: $4,632 /month
- Montgomery County, VA median dementia care cost: $4,470/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in CHRISTIANSBURG is $162 more per month than the Montgomery County average. It is also $530 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951