Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BLACKSBURG, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BLACKSBURG, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BLACKSBURG throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BLACKSBURG, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BLACKSBURG, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Blacksburg, Virginia. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 60 adults at a time. With a location at 1000 Litton Lane, in the 24060 zip code inside Montgomery county, The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the services provided by The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center include individualized meals, custom memory care programs and activities and emergency pendant system.
The Crossings At Blacksburg
The Crossings At Blacksburg excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Montgomery county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 110 elderly residents. The Crossings At Blacksburg accepts pets and can provide custom activities and therapy programs, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and home-like community rooms that promote socialization to any dementia sufferers living in Blacksburg, VA and surrounding areas. The Crossings At Blacksburg is located at 3400 South Pointe Drive, 24060 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find memory care facilities in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find Showalter Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1060 Showalter Drive in the 24060 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 90 memory care units and offers services like access to geriatric physician, high ratio of caregivers to residents and 24/7 toileting assistance. Showalter Center provides memory care services not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Montgomery County, VA
If you need aid with daily living tasks, English Meadows can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Christiansburg, Virginia. English Meadows has a maximum capacity of 82 senior citizens. It offers amenities such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, high caregiver to resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg is a new memory care center with capacity of 84 dementia sufferers. Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg offers amenities such as alarmed and monitored exits, physical, occupational and speech therapy and a home-like design to encourage socialization. It is located at 201 Wheatland Court, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Christiansburg, VA dementia sufferers.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BLACKSBURG, Virginia:
- Memory Care in DEWITT, VA
- Memory Care in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in CULPEPER, VA
- Memory Care in GREAT FALLS, VA
- Memory Care in SMITHFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in FINCASTLE, VA
- Memory Care in BLUEFIELD, VA
- Memory Care in VIENNA, VA
- Memory Care in MIDLOTHIAN, VA
- Memory Care in LACROSSE, VA
- Memory Care in FARNHAM, VA
- Memory Care in FOREST, VA
- Memory Care in WOODBRIDGE, VA
- Memory Care in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Memory Care in BASSETT, VA
- Memory Care in Tazewell County, VA
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, VA
- Memory Care in Warren County, VA
- Memory Care in Prince Edward County, VA
- Memory Care in Greene County, VA
- Memory Care in Grayson County, VA
- Memory Care in Shenandoah County, VA
- Memory Care in Franklin County, VA
- Memory Care in Gloucester County, VA
- Memory Care in Albemarle County, VA
- Memory Care in Halifax County, VA
- Memory Care in Bedford County, VA
- Memory Care in Smyth County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Orange County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BLACKSBURG, VA:
BLACKSBURG memory care facilities rank #9 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,308 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,533 per month, while the most luxury BLACKSBURG Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $7,314 per month. Memory care facilities in BLACKSBURG are more affordable than those located in Montgomery County, VA, which has an average cost of $4,470 per month and can go up to $7,429 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in BLACKSBURG compare to other parts of Virginia and Montgomery County:
- BLACKSBURG, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,533/month
- Montgomery County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,687/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- BLACKSBURG, VA median memory care cost: $4,308 /month
- Montgomery County, VA median dementia care cost: $4,470/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in BLACKSBURG is $162 less per month as compared to the Montgomery County average. It is also $854 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951