Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BLACKSBURG, VA:
There are 5 memory care facilities in BLACKSBURG, Virginia. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BLACKSBURG throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BLACKSBURG, VA assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BLACKSBURG, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Crossings At Blacksburg
The Crossings At Blacksburg enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Blacksburg, Virginia. It can house a maximum of 110 older adults at a time. With a location at 3400 South Pointe Drive, in the 24060 zip code in Montgomery county, The Crossings At Blacksburg aids those older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by The Crossings At Blacksburg include custom activities and therapy programs, memory games and other activities and aided morning and evening dressing.
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center
The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center specializes in providing dementia care in Montgomery county, Virginia. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 60 senior citizens. The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center accepts pets and can provide medication monitoring, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes to any seniors with dementia living in Blacksburg, VA and surrounding areas. The Wybe & Marietje Kroontje Health Care Center is located at 1000 Litton Lane, 24060 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Blacksburg, Virginia, you will find Showalter Center as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 1060 Showalter Drive in the 24060 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 90 memory care units and includes services such as individually designed programs, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and daily living assistance. Showalter Center provides dementia care not only to Blacksburg residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
2 More Memory Care Facilities in Montgomery County, VA
If you need help with everyday tasks, English Meadows can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Christiansburg, Virginia. English Meadows has a maximum capacity of 82 seniors. It offers services that include visiting geriatric physician, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance.
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg
Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg is a new memory care center that has capacity of 84 seniors with dementia. Commonwealth Senior Living At Christiansburg includes amenities such as transportation to medical appointments, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency call response system. It is situated at 201 Wheatland Court, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Christiansburg, VA seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BLACKSBURG, Virginia:
- Memory Care in McLEAN, VA
- Memory Care in LEESBURG, VA
- Memory Care in STAFFORD, VA
- Memory Care in SOUTH HILL, VA
- Memory Care in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in BENTONVILLE, VA
- Memory Care in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Memory Care in ALEXANDRIA, VA
- Memory Care in NEW CANTON, VA
- Memory Care in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Memory Care in LOW MOOR, VA
- Memory Care in COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA
- Memory Care in VA. BEACH, VA
- Memory Care in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Memory Care in Page County, VA
- Memory Care in Pulaski County, VA
- Memory Care in Patrick County, VA
- Memory Care in Arlington County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, VA
- Memory Care in Warren County, VA
- Memory Care in Culpeper County, VA
- Memory Care in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory Care in Campbell County, VA
- Memory Care in Hanover County, VA
- Memory Care in James City County, VA
- Memory Care in Bedford County, VA
- Memory Care in Wise County, VA
- Memory Care in Loudoun County, VA
- Memory Care in Rockbridge County, VA
Memory Care Costs in BLACKSBURG, VA:
BLACKSBURG memory care facilities rank #9 out of 148 cities in Virginia for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,308 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,533 per month, while the most luxurious BLACKSBURG Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,314 per month. Memory care facilities in BLACKSBURG are more affordable than those located in Montgomery County, VA, which has an average cost of $4,470 per month and can go as high as $7,429 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in BLACKSBURG compare to other parts of Virginia and Montgomery County:
- BLACKSBURG, VA - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,533/month
- Montgomery County, VA - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,687/month
- Virginia State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,143/month
- BLACKSBURG, VA median memory care cost: $4,308 /month
- Montgomery County, VA median dementia care cost: $4,470/month
- Virginia State average dementia care costs: $5,162/month
Median cost of memory care in BLACKSBURG is $162 less per month than the Montgomery County average. It is also $854 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Virginia. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951