Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in MARION, OH:
There are 5 memory care facilities in MARION, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in MARION throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best MARION, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near MARION, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Brookdale Marion enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Marion, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 60 Marion county residents at a time. With a location at 308 Barks Road East, in the 43302 zip code in Marion county, Brookdale Marion aids those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Brookdale Marion is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 2178R. Some of the amenities provided by Brookdale Marion are management of medication, aid with dining and meal choices and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Primrose Retirement Community Of Marion
Primrose Retirement Community Of Marion excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Marion county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 136 senior citizens. Primrose Retirement Community Of Marion welcomes pets and can provide medication administration and storage, access to physical and speech therapy and dementia-trained nurses on staff to any seniors living in Marion, OH and surrounding areas. Primrose Retirement Community Of Marion is located at 1550 Wellness Drive, 43302 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Kingston Residence Of Marion
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Marion, Ohio, you will find Kingston Residence Of Marion as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 464 James Way in the 43302 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 146 memory care units and offers amenities like encouraged family participation, help during meal times and anytime toileting help. Its license number is 2077R. Kingston Residence Of Marion provides memory care not only to Marion residents, but also to all Marion county residents as well.
Hillside Rest Home
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Hillside Rest Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Marion, Ohio. Hillside Rest Home has a total capacity of 24 senior citizens. It provides services that include transportation services to doctor appointments, brain health activities and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Hillside Rest Home is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 0821R.
Dewolfe Place is a new memory care center that has capacity of 45 seniors. Dewolfe Place includes services such as constant medical checks to ensure well-being, physical, occupational and speech therapy and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. It is located at 1140 Wilson Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Marion, OH seniors. Dewolfe Place is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 2108R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near MARION, Ohio:
- Memory Care in RITTMAN, OH
- Memory Care in AURORA, OH
- Memory Care in NORWALK, OH
- Memory Care in SANDUSKY, OH
- Memory Care in IRONTON, OH
- Memory Care in CANTON, OH
- Memory Care in SPRINGFIELD, OH
- Memory Care in OLMSTED FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in ADA, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE, OH
- Memory Care in BRYAN, OH
- Memory Care in LANCASTER, OH
- Memory Care in WEST CHESTER, OH
- Memory Care in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Memory Care in RICHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in CLINTON County, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN County, OH
- Memory Care in TUSCARAWAS County, OH
- Memory Care in PUTNAM County, OH
- Memory Care in ASHLAND County, OH
- Memory Care in SUMMIT County, OH
- Memory Care in PREBLE County, OH
- Memory Care in OTTAWA County, OH
- Memory Care in PAULDING County, OH
- Memory Care in ERIE County, OH
- Memory Care in MEDINA County, OH
Memory Care Costs in MARION, OH:
MARION memory care facilities rank #7 out of 287 cities in Ohio for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,454 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,664 per month, while the most luxurious MARION Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $7,459 per month. Memory care facilities in MARION are more affordable than those located in MARION County, OH, which has an average cost of $4,459 per month and can go up to $7,425 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in MARION compare to the rest of Ohio and MARION County:
- MARION, OH - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,664/month
- MARION County, OH - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,671/month
- Ohio State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,022/month
- MARION, OH median memory care cost: $4,454 /month
- MARION County, OH median dementia care cost: $4,459/month
- Ohio State average dementia care costs: $4,982/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in MARION is $5 less per month as compared to the MARION County average. It is also $528 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Ohio. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951