Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BELLEFONTAINE, OH:
There are 4 memory care facilities in BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BELLEFONTAINE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BELLEFONTAINE, OH dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BELLEFONTAINE, with cost that varies in each facility.
Heartland Of Bellefontaine
Heartland Of Bellefontaine specializes in memory care in Bellefontaine, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 99 Logan county residents at a time. With a location at 221 North School Street, in the 43311 zip code inside Logan county, Heartland Of Bellefontaine provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Heartland Of Bellefontaine is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 365615. Some of the amenities offered by Heartland Of Bellefontaine include management of medication, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and access to geriatric physician.
Logan Acres specializes in providing dementia care in Logan county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 95 dementia residents. Logan Acres accepts pets and can provide assistance with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any seniors living in Bellefontaine, OH and surrounding areas. Logan Acres is located at 2739 County Road 91, 43311 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When searching for memory care centers in Bellefontaine, Ohio, you will find Campbell Place as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 356 Kent Drive in the 43311 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 41 memory care units and includes amenities like constant medical checks to ensure well-being and family counseling and support program. Its license number is 2106R. Campbell Place provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Bellefontaine residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
1 More Facilities in LOGAN County, OH
Green Hills Inn
If you need help with daily living tasks, Green Hills Inn can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in West Liberty, Ohio. Green Hills Inn has a maximum capacity of 60 dementia sufferers and includes amenities that include color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and special programs for dementia patients. Green Hills Inn is licensed with Ohio and its license number is 1637R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in DELPHOS, OH
- Memory Care in NORWALK, OH
- Memory Care in EAST CLEVELAND, OH
- Memory Care in UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
- Memory Care in OLMSTED FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in SYLVANIA, OH
- Memory Care in ROCKFORD, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE, OH
- Memory Care in BEACHWOOD, OH
- Memory Care in WESTERVILLE, OH
- Memory Care in WOOSTER, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Memory Care in SIDNEY, OH
- Memory Care in LEBANON, OH
- Memory Care in EUCLID, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in WOOD County, OH
- Memory Care in FAYETTE County, OH
- Memory Care in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Memory Care in LICKING County, OH
- Memory Care in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Memory Care in SCIOTO County, OH
- Memory Care in SENECA County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
- Memory Care in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Memory Care in FAIRFIELD County, OH
- Memory Care in ATHENS County, OH
- Memory Care in STARK County, OH
- Memory Care in CUYAHOGA County, OH
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951