Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in BELLEFONTAINE, OH:
There are 4 memory care facilities in BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in BELLEFONTAINE throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best BELLEFONTAINE, OH assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near BELLEFONTAINE, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Heartland Of Bellefontaine
Heartland Of Bellefontaine enables seniors to receive dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Bellefontaine, Ohio. It can accommodate a maximum of 99 seniors at a time. With a location at 221 North School Street, in the 43311 zip code in Logan county, Heartland Of Bellefontaine provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Heartland Of Bellefontaine is licensed by Ohio to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 365615. Some of the services provided by Heartland Of Bellefontaine include care plans that promote independence, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and emergency call response system.
Logan Acres specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Logan county, Ohio. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 95 senior citizens. Logan Acres welcomes pets and can provide scheduled escort services within the community, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any dementia sufferers living in Bellefontaine, OH and surrounding areas. Logan Acres is located at 2739 County Road 91, 43311 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Bellefontaine, Ohio, you will find Campbell Place as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 356 Kent Drive in the 43311 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 41 dementia care units and includes services like programs for family members, memory games and other activities and a homey design that facilitates friendships. Its license number is 2106R. Campbell Place provides memory care services not only to Bellefontaine residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in LOGAN County, OH
Green Hills Inn
If you need assistance with daily living, Green Hills Inn can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in West Liberty, Ohio. Green Hills Inn has a maximum capacity of 60 senior citizens. It provides amenities that include care focused on residents’ abilities, physical, occupational and speech therapy and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care. Green Hills Inn is licensed by Ohio and its license number is 1637R.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio:
- Memory Care in LIMA, OH
- Memory Care in NEW PHILADELPHIA, OH
- Memory Care in GOSHEN, OH
- Memory Care in ELYRIA, OH
- Memory Care in STRUTHERS, OH
- Memory Care in UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
- Memory Care in PAYNE, OH
- Memory Care in SOLON, OH
- Memory Care in FOSTORIA, OH
- Memory Care in YELLOW SPRINGS, OH
- Memory Care in DAYTON, OH
- Memory Care in WARREN, OH
- Memory Care in EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
- Memory Care in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Memory Care in AUSTINBURG, OH
- Memory Care in WAYNE County, OH
- Memory Care in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Memory Care in LORAIN County, OH
- Memory Care in GREENE County, OH
- Memory Care in ROSS County, OH
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Memory Care in HENRY County, OH
- Memory Care in SENECA County, OH
- Memory Care in LAKE County, OH
- Memory Care in MONROE County, OH
- Memory Care in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Memory Care in LUCAS County, OH
- Memory Care in DELAWARE County, OH
- Memory Care in HAMILTON County, OH
- Memory Care in VAN WERT County, OH
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951