Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kinston, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Kinston, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kinston throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kinston, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kinston, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Kinston Assisted Living
Kinston Assisted Living provides memory care in Kinston, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 60 adults at a time. With a location at 2130 Rose Vista Road, in the 28504 zip code in Lenoir county, Kinston Assisted Living provides help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities provided by Kinston Assisted Living are enclosed courtyard and facility grounds, high caregiver to resident ratio and a homey design that facilitates friendships.
The Village Of Kinston
The Village Of Kinston specializes in providing memory care in Lenoir county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 63 senior citizens. The Village Of Kinston is pet-friendly and can provide individual meal planning, access to physical and speech therapy and a home-like design to encourage socialization to any seniors with dementia living in Kinston, NC and surrounding areas. The Village Of Kinston is located at 1935 Idlewild Drive, 28504 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston
When looking for memory care facilities in Kinston, North Carolina, you will find Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston as an excellent upscale memory care option that is situated at 1406 East Shine Street in the 28501 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 24 memory care units and provides amenities like access to geriatric nurse practitioner, help during meal times and promoted socialization. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Kinston residents, but also to all Lenoir county residents as well.
Spring Arbor Of Kinston
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Spring Arbor Of Kinston can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kinston, North Carolina. Spring Arbor Of Kinston has a total capacity of 86 seniors with dementia. It provides amenities such as routine vital sign and health monitoring, high ratio of caregivers to residents and help with toileting 24/7.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Lenoir County, NC
Lenoir Assisted Living
Lenoir Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 94 seniors. Lenoir Assisted Living includes amenities such as individual meal planning, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency call response system. It is located at 2773 Pinewood Home Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Pink Hill, NC seniors.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kinston, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Mt. Pleasant, NC
- Memory Care in Marion, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in Mint Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Columbus, NC
- Memory Care in Barco, NC
- Memory Care in Rocky Mount, NC
- Memory Care in Pikeville, NC
- Memory Care in Edenton, NC
- Memory Care in Carthage, NC
- Memory Care in Pink Hill, NC
- Memory Care in Kannapolis, NC
- Memory Care in Youngsville, NC
- Memory Care in Wendell, NC
- Memory Care in Winston-Salem, NC
- Memory Care in Moore County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Alexander County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
- Memory Care in Ashe County, NC
- Memory Care in Vance County, NC
- Memory Care in Halifax County, NC
- Memory Care in Person County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
- Memory Care in Sampson County, NC
- Memory Care in Nash County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Kinston, NC:
Kinston memory care facilities rank #12 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with an average cost of memory care at $4,274 per month. The cheaper dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,621 per month, while the most upscale Kinston Alzheimer's and dementia care communities can go up to $6,977 per month. Memory care facilities in Kinston are less affordable than those located in Lenoir County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,257 per month and can go up to $6,967 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in Kinston compare to the rest of North Carolina and Lenoir County:
- Kinston, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,621/month
- Lenoir County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,595/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Kinston, NC median memory care cost: $4,274 /month
- Lenoir County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,257/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Kinston is $17 more per month than the Lenoir County average. It is also $433 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951