Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kinston, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Kinston, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kinston throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kinston, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kinston, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Village Of Kinston
The Village Of Kinston specializes in dementia care in Kinston, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 63 older adults at a time. With a location at 1935 Idlewild Drive, in the 28504 zip code in Lenoir county, The Village Of Kinston gives help to those dementia sufferers who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by The Village Of Kinston are scheduled escort services within the community, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and anytime toileting help.
Spring Arbor Of Kinston
Spring Arbor Of Kinston specializes in providing memory care services in Lenoir county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 86 older adults. Spring Arbor Of Kinston allows pets and can provide family counseling and support program, high ratio of caregivers to residents and daily living assistance to any older adults with dementia living in Kinston, NC and surrounding areas. Spring Arbor Of Kinston is located at 3207 Carey Road, 28504 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Kinston Assisted Living
When trying to find memory care centers in Kinston, North Carolina, you will find Kinston Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 2130 Rose Vista Road in the 28504 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 memory care units and offers amenities such as care plans that promote independence, puzzles and other memory care activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. Kinston Assisted Living provides dementia care not only to Kinston residents, but also to all Lenoir county residents as well.
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kinston, North Carolina. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston has a maximum capacity of 24 senior citizens. It includes amenities such as medication administration and storage, custom memory care programs and activities and daily living help.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Lenoir County, NC
Lenoir Assisted Living
Lenoir Assisted Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 94 seniors with dementia. Lenoir Assisted Living offers amenities such as scheduled transportation, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and weight gain and loss management. It is located at 2773 Pinewood Home Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide Alzheimer's care to Pink Hill, NC seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kinston, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Shiloh, NC
- Memory Care in Roxboro, NC
- Memory Care in Gastonia, NC
- Memory Care in Union Mills, NC
- Memory Care in Hendersonville, NC
- Memory Care in Durham, NC
- Memory Care in Pikeville, NC
- Memory Care in Enfield, NC
- Memory Care in Dunn, NC
- Memory Care in Greensboro, NC
- Memory Care in Vale, NC
- Memory Care in Star, NC
- Memory Care in Grantsboro, NC
- Memory Care in Hildebran, NC
- Memory Care in Hamlet, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Davie County, NC
- Memory Care in Yadkin County, NC
- Memory Care in Currituck County, NC
- Memory Care in Cumberland County, NC
- Memory Care in Granville County, NC
- Memory Care in Duplin County, NC
- Memory Care in Macon County, NC
- Memory Care in Rutherford County, NC
- Memory Care in Iredell County, NC
- Memory Care in Warren County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Union County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Kinston, NC:
Kinston memory care facilities rank #12 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,274 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can cost as little as $2,621 per month, while the most luxurious Kinston Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,977 per month. Memory care facilities in Kinston are less affordable than those located in Lenoir County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,257 per month and can go as high as $6,967 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Kinston compare to other parts of North Carolina and Lenoir County:
- Kinston, NC - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $2,621/month
- Lenoir County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,595/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Kinston, NC median memory care cost: $4,274 /month
- Lenoir County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,257/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of memory care in Kinston is $17 more per month than the Lenoir County average. It is also $433 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951