Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Kinston, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Kinston, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Kinston throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Kinston, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Kinston, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Spring Arbor Of Kinston
Spring Arbor Of Kinston specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Kinston, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 86 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 3207 Carey Road, in the 28504 zip code inside Lenoir county, Spring Arbor Of Kinston assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services provided by Spring Arbor Of Kinston include custom meal plans, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and emergency pendant system.
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston
Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Lenoir county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 24 senior citizens. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston welcomes pets and can provide independence-focused care, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care to any dementia sufferers living in Kinston, NC and surrounding areas. Care One Memory Unit Of Kinston is located at 1406 East Shine Street, 28501 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
The Village Of Kinston
When trying to find memory care centers in Kinston, North Carolina, you will find The Village Of Kinston as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 1935 Idlewild Drive in the 28504 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 63 dementia care units and provides amenities that include access to geriatric nurse practitioner, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and dementia-trained nurses on staff. The Village Of Kinston provides dementia care services not only to Kinston residents, but also to all Lenoir county residents as well.
Kinston Assisted Living
If you need help with everyday tasks, Kinston Assisted Living can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Kinston, North Carolina. Kinston Assisted Living has a total capacity of 60 dementia sufferers. It provides services that include secure campus to prevent wandering, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and caregiving staff trained for Alzheimer’s care.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in Lenoir County, NC
Lenoir Assisted Living
Lenoir Assisted Living is a new memory care center that has capacity of 94 dementia sufferers. Lenoir Assisted Living offers amenities such as controlled access community, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and daily living assistance. It is located at 2773 Pinewood Home Drive, and it is well equipped to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Pink Hill, NC dementia sufferers.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Kinston, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Waynesville, NC
- Memory Care in Princeton, NC
- Memory Care in Asheville, NC
- Memory Care in Spencer, NC
- Memory Care in Black Mountain, NC
- Memory Care in Oxford, NC
- Memory Care in Durham, NC
- Memory Care in Newport, NC
- Memory Care in Hickory, NC
- Memory Care in Mebane, NC
- Memory Care in Harmony, NC
- Memory Care in Warrenton, NC
- Memory Care in Newton Grove, NC
- Memory Care in New Bern, NC
- Memory Care in Cary, NC
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NC
- Memory Care in Beaufort County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Pitt County, NC
- Memory Care in Alamance County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Onslow County, NC
- Memory Care in Durham County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Haywood County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilson County, NC
Memory Care Costs in Kinston, NC:
Kinston memory care facilities rank #12 out of 220 cities in North Carolina for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $4,274 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,621 per month, while the most luxury Kinston Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $6,977 per month. Memory care facilities in Kinston are less affordable than those located in Lenoir County, NC, which has an average cost of $4,257 per month and can go as high as $6,967 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Kinston compare to other parts of North Carolina and Lenoir County:
- Kinston, NC - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,621/month
- Lenoir County, NC - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,595/month
- North Carolina State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,891/month
- Kinston, NC median memory care cost: $4,274 /month
- Lenoir County, NC median dementia care cost: $4,257/month
- North Carolina State average dementia care costs: $4,707/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Kinston is $17 more per month than the Lenoir County average. It is also $433 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in North Carolina. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951