Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Washington, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Washington, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Washington throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Washington, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Washington, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Clara Manor specializes in dementia care in Washington, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 20 Beaufort county residents at a time. With a location at 1218 Pamlico Street, in the 27889 zip code inside Beaufort county, Clara Manor assists those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities provided by Clara Manor include transportation services to doctor appointments, aid with dining and meal choices and regular checks for weight loss and gain.
Washington Manor specializes in providing dementia care in Beaufort county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to a maximum of 9 elderly residents. Washington Manor welcomes pets and can provide individual meal planning, special colors to aid with memory and emergency call response system to any older adults with dementia living in Washington, NC and surrounding areas. Washington Manor is located at 609 West 2nd Street, 27889 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Beaufort County, NC
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Chocowinity, North Carolina, you will find Willow Manor as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 4288 Highway 17 South in the 27817 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 34 dementia care units and includes services like scheduled transportation, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and emergency pendant system. Willow Manor provides memory care not only to Chocowinity residents, but also to all Beaufort county residents as well.
Autumnfield Of Belhaven
If you need help with everyday tasks, Autumnfield Of Belhaven can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pinetown, North Carolina. Autumnfield Of Belhaven has a maximum capacity of 64 dementia sufferers. It includes services that include encouraged family participation, programs to promote brain health and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms.
Pantego Rest Home
Pantego Rest Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 30 seniors with dementia. Pantego Rest Home provides services such as visiting geriatric physician, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms. It is situated at 143 Swamp Road, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Pantego, NC seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Washington, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Hayesville, NC
- Memory Care in Thomasville, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford, NC
- Memory Care in Boone, NC
- Memory Care in Parkton, NC
- Memory Care in Ahoskie, NC
- Memory Care in Greensboro, NC
- Memory Care in Angier, NC
- Memory Care in Mt. Pleasant, NC
- Memory Care in Burlington, NC
- Memory Care in Lenoir, NC
- Memory Care in Morganton, NC
- Memory Care in Huntersville, NC
- Memory Care in King, NC
- Memory Care in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Memory Care in Pitt County, NC
- Memory Care in Cabarrus County, NC
- Memory Care in Duplin County, NC
- Memory Care in Lincoln County, NC
- Memory Care in Cumberland County, NC
- Memory Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Johnston County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Hoke County, NC
- Memory Care in Chowan County, NC
- Memory Care in Burke County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951