Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Washington, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Washington, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Washington throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Washington, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Washington, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Washington Manor provides memory care in Washington, North Carolina. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 9 seniors at a time. With a location at 609 West 2nd Street, in the 27889 zip code inside Beaufort county, Washington Manor provides help to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities provided by Washington Manor are enhanced medical monitoring, special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
Clara Manor specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Beaufort county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 20 older adults. Clara Manor is pet-friendly and can provide programs for family members, help during meal times and dressing and grooming assistance to any seniors living in Washington, NC and surrounding areas. Clara Manor is located at 1218 Pamlico Street, 27889 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Beaufort County, NC
When searching for dementia care facilities in Chocowinity, North Carolina, you will find Willow Manor as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 4288 Highway 17 South in the 27817 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 34 dementia care units and includes services such as tranquil and secure outdoor areas, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and assistance with daily living. Willow Manor provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not only to Chocowinity residents, but also to all Beaufort county residents as well.
Autumnfield Of Belhaven
If you need help with daily living, Autumnfield Of Belhaven can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pinetown, North Carolina. Autumnfield Of Belhaven has a total capacity of 64 seniors with dementia. It offers services such as family counseling and support program, special dementia and Alzheimer’s programs to increase feelings of comfort and help with toileting 24/7.
Pantego Rest Home
Pantego Rest Home is a new memory care center that has capacity of 30 seniors with dementia. Pantego Rest Home provides services such as medication monitoring, aid with dining and meal choices and dementia-trained nurses on staff. It is located at 143 Swamp Road, and it is properly equipped to provide assisted living and memory care to Pantego, NC seniors with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Washington, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Parkton, NC
- Memory Care in Macon, NC
- Memory Care in Pantego, NC
- Memory Care in Castle Hayne, NC
- Memory Care in Princeton, NC
- Memory Care in Clayton, NC
- Memory Care in Jonas Ridge, NC
- Memory Care in Elkin, NC
- Memory Care in Arden, NC
- Memory Care in Statesville, NC
- Memory Care in Morehead City, NC
- Memory Care in Highlands, NC
- Memory Care in Hertford, NC
- Memory Care in Benson, NC
- Memory Care in Salisbury, NC
- Memory Care in Richmond County, NC
- Memory Care in Wake County, NC
- Memory Care in Randolph County, NC
- Memory Care in Stokes County, NC
- Memory Care in Northampton County, NC
- Memory Care in Chatham County, NC
- Memory Care in Durham County, NC
- Memory Care in Craven County, NC
- Memory Care in Bladen County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Yancey County, NC
- Memory Care in Stanly County, NC
- Memory Care in Bertie County, NC
- Memory Care in Guilford County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951