Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Washington, NC:
There are 5 memory care facilities in Washington, North Carolina. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Washington throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Washington, NC assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Washington, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Clara Manor enables seniors to receive dementia care in Washington, North Carolina. It can house a maximum of 20 seniors at a time. With a location at 1218 Pamlico Street, in the 27889 zip code in Beaufort county, Clara Manor assists those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Clara Manor are medication administration and storage, puzzles and other memory care activities and aided morning and evening dressing.
Washington Manor excels at providing memory care services in Beaufort county, North Carolina. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 9 older adults. Washington Manor welcomes pets and can provide wandering prevention system, access to physical and speech therapy and emergency pendant system to any seniors living in Washington, NC and surrounding areas. Washington Manor is located at 609 West 2nd Street, 27889 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Beaufort County, NC
When trying to find Alzheimer’s care facilities in Chocowinity, North Carolina, you will find Willow Manor as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 4288 Highway 17 South in the 27817 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 34 memory care units and provides services like enhanced medical monitoring, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and daily living assistance. Willow Manor provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Chocowinity residents, but also to all Beaufort county residents as well.
Autumnfield Of Belhaven
If you need help with everyday tasks, Autumnfield Of Belhaven can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Pinetown, North Carolina. Autumnfield Of Belhaven has a maximum capacity of 64 older adults with dementia. It provides amenities that include monitoring of medications, on-site occupational and physical therapy services and licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training.
Pantego Rest Home
Pantego Rest Home is a new memory care center with capacity of 30 older adults with dementia. Pantego Rest Home offers services such as encouraged family participation, color-coded rooms to assist with memory and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. It is situated at 143 Swamp Road, and it is fully equipped to provide memory care to Pantego, NC older adults with dementia.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Washington, North Carolina:
- Memory Care in Grantsboro, NC
- Memory Care in New Bern, NC
- Memory Care in Pinehurst, NC
- Memory Care in Newland, NC
- Memory Care in Graham, NC
- Memory Care in Harrisburg, NC
- Memory Care in Conover, NC
- Memory Care in King, NC
- Memory Care in Kinston, NC
- Memory Care in Laurinburg, NC
- Memory Care in Mt. Pleasant, NC
- Memory Care in Clemmons, NC
- Memory Care in Mooresville, NC
- Memory Care in Southport, NC
- Memory Care in Pantego, NC
- Memory Care in Northampton County, NC
- Memory Care in Catawba County, NC
- Memory Care in Wilkes County, NC
- Memory Care in Edgecombe County, NC
- Memory Care in Caswell County, NC
- Memory Care in Franklin County, NC
- Memory Care in Bladen County, NC
- Memory Care in Davidson County, NC
- Memory Care in Carteret County, NC
- Memory Care in Lee County, NC
- Memory Care in New Hanover County, NC
- Memory Care in Watauga County, NC
- Memory Care in Pasquotank County, NC
- Memory Care in Durham County, NC
- Memory Care in Scotland County, NC
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951