Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Willsboro, NY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Willsboro, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Willsboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Willsboro, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Willsboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Champlain Valley Senior Community
Champlain Valley Senior Community specializes in dementia care in Willsboro, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 81 older adults at a time. With a location at 10 Gilliland Lane, in the 12996 zip code inside Essex county, Champlain Valley Senior Community helps those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Champlain Valley Senior Community is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0707A. Some of the amenities provided by Champlain Valley Senior Community are secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and registered nurses that specialize in dementia care.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Essex County, NY
Keene Valley Neighborhood House
Keene Valley Neighborhood House specializes in providing dementia care services in Essex county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide shared and private accommodations to no more than 50 senior citizens. Keene Valley Neighborhood House welcomes pets and can provide care focused on residents’ abilities, puzzles and other memory care activities and dementia-trained nurses on staff to any seniors with dementia living in Keene Valley, NY and surrounding areas. Keene Valley Neighborhood House is located at 1782 Route 73, 12943 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Adirondack Manor Hfa D.b.a Montcalm Manor Hfa
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Ticonderoga, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 45 Montcalm Street in the 12883 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 40 dementia care units and includes amenities such as transportation services to doctor appointments, activities and programs that lower anxiety and emergency pendant system. Its license number is AF0004A. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa provides memory care not only to Ticonderoga residents, but also to all Essex county residents as well.
Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility
If you need assistance with daily living tasks, Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ticonderoga, New York. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility has a maximum capacity of 23 seniors with dementia. It includes amenities such as routine well-being monitoring, access to physical and speech therapy and help with toileting 24/7. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility is licensed by New York and its license # is AF0608A.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Willsboro, New York:
- Memory Care in Camillus, NY
- Memory Care in Sands Point, NY
- Memory Care in Queensbury, NY
- Memory Care in Port Jefferson Sta., NY
- Memory Care in Sleepy Hollow, NY
- Memory Care in Oneida, NY
- Memory Care in Hartsdale, NY
- Memory Care in Millbrook, NY
- Memory Care in Utica, NY
- Memory Care in Roxbury, NY
- Memory Care in Penfield, NY
- Memory Care in Forest Hills, NY
- Memory Care in Huntington Station, NY
- Memory Care in Delmar, NY
- Memory Care in Haverstraw, NY
- Memory Care in Greene County, NY
- Memory Care in Clinton County, NY
- Memory Care in Herkimer County, NY
- Memory Care in Broome County, NY
- Memory Care in Putnam County, NY
- Memory Care in Delaware County, NY
- Memory Care in New York County, NY
- Memory Care in Rensselaer County, NY
- Memory Care in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Memory Care in Essex County, NY
- Memory Care in Washington County, NY
- Memory Care in Fulton County, NY
- Memory Care in Monroe County, NY
- Memory Care in Kings County, NY
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Willsboro, NY:
Willsboro memory care facilities rank #9 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $5,367 monthly. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,052 per month, while the most upscale Willsboro Dementia care communities can go up to $9,379 per month. Memory care facilities in Willsboro are less affordable than those located in Essex County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,354 per month and can go up to $9,413 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Willsboro compare to other parts of New York and Essex County:
- Willsboro, NY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,052/month
- Essex County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,051/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Willsboro, NY average memory care cost: $5,367 /month
- Essex County, NY average dementia care cost: $5,354/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of memory care in Willsboro is $13 more per month than the Essex County average. It is also $857 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951