Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Willsboro, NY:
There are 4 memory care facilities in Willsboro, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Willsboro throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Willsboro, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Willsboro, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Champlain Valley Senior Community
Champlain Valley Senior Community enables seniors to receive memory care in Willsboro, New York. It can accommodate a maximum of 81 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 10 Gilliland Lane, in the 12996 zip code inside Essex county, Champlain Valley Senior Community assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Champlain Valley Senior Community is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0707A. Some of the services provided by Champlain Valley Senior Community are encouraged family participation, aid with dining and meal choices and aided morning and evening dressing.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Essex County, NY
Adirondack Manor Hfa D.b.a Montcalm Manor Hfa
Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa excels at providing dementia care in Essex county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 40 seniors. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa accepts pets and can provide controlled access community, brain health activities and emergency pendant system to any older adults with dementia living in Ticonderoga, NY and surrounding areas. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Montcalm Manor Hfa is located at 45 Montcalm Street, 12883 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Keene Valley Neighborhood House
When trying to find memory care facilities in Keene Valley, New York, you will find Keene Valley Neighborhood House as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 1782 Route 73 in the 12943 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 50 memory care units and offers services such as visiting geriatric physician, excellent caregiver-to-resident ratio and daily living help. Its license number is AF0070A. Keene Valley Neighborhood House provides memory care not only to Keene Valley residents, but also to all Essex county residents as well.
Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Ticonderoga, New York. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility has a maximum capacity of 23 seniors with dementia. It offers services such as encouraged family participation, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and 24/7 toileting assistance. Moses Ludington Adult Care Facility is licensed with New York and its license number is AF0608A.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Willsboro, New York:
- Memory Care in Chestnut Ridge, NY
- Memory Care in Port Jefferson Sta., NY
- Memory Care in Albany, NY
- Memory Care in Tonawanda, NY
- Memory Care in Gerry, NY
- Memory Care in Middletown, NY
- Memory Care in Athens, NY
- Memory Care in Oriskany, NY
- Memory Care in Rye, NY
- Memory Care in Ticonderoga, NY
- Memory Care in Great Neck, NY
- Memory Care in Rockville Center, NY
- Memory Care in Altamont, NY
- Memory Care in Amherst, NY
- Memory Care in Long Beach, NY
- Memory Care in Niagara County, NY
- Memory Care in Cayuga County, NY
- Memory Care in Allegany County, NY
- Memory Care in Chemung County, NY
- Memory Care in Nassau County, NY
- Memory Care in Herkimer County, NY
- Memory Care in Columbia County, NY
- Memory Care in Oneida County, NY
- Memory Care in Essex County, NY
- Memory Care in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Memory Care in Wayne County, NY
- Memory Care in Yates County, NY
- Memory Care in Genesee County, NY
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NY
- Memory Care in Tompkins County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Willsboro, NY:
Willsboro memory care facilities rank #9 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with an average price for memory care at $5,367 monthly. The cheaper dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,052 per month, while the most upscale Willsboro Alzheimer's care communities can go up to $9,379 per month. Memory care facilities in Willsboro are less affordable than those located in Essex County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,354 per month and can go up to $9,413 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Willsboro compare to other parts of New York and Essex County:
- Willsboro, NY - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $3,052/month
- Essex County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,051/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Willsboro, NY average memory care cost: $5,367 /month
- Essex County, NY average dementia care cost: $5,354/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Willsboro is $13 more per month as compared to the Essex County average. It is also $857 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951