Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Queensbury, NY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Queensbury, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Queensbury throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Queensbury, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Queensbury, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury
Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury provides memory care in Queensbury, New York. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 88 older adults at a time. With a location at 27 Woodvale Road, in the 12804 zip code inside Warren county, Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury assists those older adults who need help with daily living tasks. Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0125B. Some of the services provided by Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury include tranquil and secure outdoor areas, aid with dining and meal choices and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance.
The Terrace At The Glen
The Terrace At The Glen excels at providing memory care services in Warren county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 52 older adults. The Terrace At The Glen accepts pets and can provide management of medication, high caregiver to resident ratio and certified caregivers that specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care to any older adults with dementia living in Queensbury, NY and surrounding areas. The Terrace At The Glen is located at 71 Longview Drive, 12804 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Adirondack Manor Hfa D.b.a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Queensbury, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp as an excellent upscale memory care option that is located at 653 Bay Road in the 12804 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 60 dementia care units and provides services like management of medication, access to physical and speech therapy and daily living assistance. Its license number is AF0003A. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp provides memory care not only to Queensbury residents, but also to all Warren county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Warren County, NY
Countryside Adult Home
If you need help with daily living, Countryside Adult Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Warrensburg, New York. Countryside Adult Home has a total capacity of 48 seniors with dementia. It offers amenities like secure walking paths and courtyard, help during meal times and weight gain and loss management. Countryside Adult Home is licensed with New York and its license # is AF0131A.
The Pines is a new memory care center with capacity of 120 dementia sufferers. The Pines offers services such as encouraged family participation, help during meal times and anytime toileting help. It is situated at 170 Warren Street, and it is well equipped to provide dementia care to Glens Falls, NY dementia sufferers. The Pines is licensed with New York and its license number is 335325.
Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing
Situated at 152 Sherman Avenue, inside 12801 zip code area in Warren county, Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing provides memory care to Glens Falls, NY dementia sufferers and includes services such as visiting geriatric nurse practitioner, special colors to aid with memory and help with toileting 24/7. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing can house a total of 120 senior citizens at a time. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing has official license # of 335306.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Queensbury, New York:
- Memory Care in Oyster Bay, NY
- Memory Care in Cuba, NY
- Memory Care in Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Memory Care in West Seneca, NY
- Memory Care in Corning, NY
- Memory Care in Penfield, NY
- Memory Care in Mahopac, NY
- Memory Care in Allegany, NY
- Memory Care in Silver Creek, NY
- Memory Care in Hannibal, NY
- Memory Care in Getzville, NY
- Memory Care in Rome, NY
- Memory Care in Liberty, NY
- Memory Care in Carmel, NY
- Memory Care in Vestal, NY
- Memory Care in Madison County, NY
- Memory Care in Fulton County, NY
- Memory Care in Cortland County, NY
- Memory Care in Putnam County, NY
- Memory Care in Ontario County, NY
- Memory Care in Delaware County, NY
- Memory Care in Erie County, NY
- Memory Care in Tompkins County, NY
- Memory Care in Bronx County, NY
- Memory Care in Ulster County, NY
- Memory Care in Sullivan County, NY
- Memory Care in Essex County, NY
- Memory Care in Washington County, NY
- Memory Care in Jefferson County, NY
- Memory Care in Montgomery County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Queensbury, NY:
Queensbury memory care facilities rank #21 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $5,819 per month. The more affordable dementia care homes can charge as little as $3,384 per month, while the most upscale Queensbury Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $10,008 per month. Memory care facilities in Queensbury are more affordable than those located in Warren County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,826 per month and can go as high as $9,974 per month.
Here is a full breakdown of how memory care costs in Queensbury compare to other parts of New York and Warren County:
- Queensbury, NY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,384/month
- Warren County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,374/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Queensbury, NY average memory care cost: $5,819 /month
- Warren County, NY average dementia care cost: $5,826/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Queensbury is $7 less per month than the Warren County average. It is also $405 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951