Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in Queensbury, NY:
There are 6 memory care facilities in Queensbury, New York. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in Queensbury throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best Queensbury, NY assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near Queensbury, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
The Terrace At The Glen
The Terrace At The Glen provides dementia care in Queensbury, New York. It can house a maximum of 52 older adults at a time. With a location at 71 Longview Drive, in the 12804 zip code inside Warren county, The Terrace At The Glen provides help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. The Terrace At The Glen is licensed by New York to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number AF0127A. Some of the amenities offered by The Terrace At The Glen are routine vital sign and health monitoring, special dementia programs to lower anxiety and emergency system with constant monitoring.
Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury
Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury excels at providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Warren county, New York. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 88 elderly residents. Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury welcomes pets and can provide management of medication, brain health activities and emergency pullcords in bedrooms and bathrooms to any older adults with dementia living in Queensbury, NY and surrounding areas. Emeritus At The Landing Of Queensbury is located at 27 Woodvale Road, 12804 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Adirondack Manor Hfa D.b.a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Queensbury, New York, you will find Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp as an excellent luxury memory care option that is situated at 653 Bay Road in the 12804 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 60 memory care units and offers amenities like controlled access community, high caregiver to resident ratio and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance. Its license number is AF0003A. Adirondack Manor Hfa D. b. a Adirondack Manor Hfa Alp provides Alzheimer’s care not only to Queensbury residents, but also to all Warren county residents as well.
3 More Memory Care Facilities in Warren County, NY
Countryside Adult Home
If you need aid with daily living, Countryside Adult Home can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Warrensburg, New York. Countryside Adult Home has a total capacity of 48 seniors. It provides amenities like routine vital sign and health monitoring, color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and a home-like design to encourage socialization. Countryside Adult Home is licensed by New York and its license number is AF0131A.
The Pines is a new memory care center that has capacity of 120 seniors. The Pines includes amenities such as programs for family members, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and help with grooming and getting dressed. It is located at 170 Warren Street, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Glens Falls, NY seniors. The Pines is licensed with New York and its license number is 335325.
Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing
Situated at 152 Sherman Avenue, inside 12801 zip code area in Warren county, Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Glens Falls, NY older adults with dementia and includes amenities such as secure campus to prevent wandering, help during meal times and assistance with daily living. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing can provide care to no more than 120 seniors with dementia at a time. Glens Falls Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing has official license # of 335306.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near Queensbury, New York:
- Memory Care in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Memory Care in Dunkirk, NY
- Memory Care in Fredonia, NY
- Memory Care in North Woodmere, NY
- Memory Care in Belle Harbor, NY
- Memory Care in East Farmingdale, NY
- Memory Care in Beacon, NY
- Memory Care in Herkimer, NY
- Memory Care in Warwick, NY
- Memory Care in Sleepy Hollow, NY
- Memory Care in Wellsville, NY
- Memory Care in Endicott, NY
- Memory Care in Mahopac, NY
- Memory Care in Far Rockaway, NY
- Memory Care in Carthage, NY
- Memory Care in Yates County, NY
- Memory Care in Dutchess County, NY
- Memory Care in Suffolk County, NY
- Memory Care in Clinton County, NY
- Memory Care in Rockland County, NY
- Memory Care in Fulton County, NY
- Memory Care in Tompkins County, NY
- Memory Care in Columbia County, NY
- Memory Care in Onondaga County, NY
- Memory Care in Oswego County, NY
- Memory Care in Greene County, NY
- Memory Care in Nassau County, NY
- Memory Care in Erie County, NY
- Memory Care in Herkimer County, NY
- Memory Care in Westchester County, NY
Memory Care Costs in Queensbury, NY:
Queensbury memory care facilities rank #21 out of 302 cities in New York for affordability, with a median price for memory care at $5,819 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can be priced as little as $3,384 per month, while the most upscale Queensbury Alzheimer's care communities can go up in price to $10,008 per month. Memory care facilities in Queensbury are more affordable than those located in Warren County, NY, which has an average cost of $5,826 per month and can go as high as $9,974 per month.
Here is a breakdown of how memory care costs in Queensbury compare to the rest of New York and Warren County:
- Queensbury, NY - 10% cheapest dementia care units: $3,384/month
- Warren County, NY - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $3,374/month
- New York State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $3,591/month
- Queensbury, NY median memory care cost: $5,819 /month
- Warren County, NY median dementia care cost: $5,826/month
- New York State average dementia care costs: $6,224/month
Median cost of dementia and memory care in Queensbury is $7 less per month than the Warren County average. It is also $405 per month less than the state-wide average cost of dementia care in other parts of New York. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951