Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in WARRENTON, MO:
There are 4 memory care facilities in WARRENTON, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in WARRENTON throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best WARRENTON, MO assisted living and dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near WARRENTON, with cost that varies in each facility. Call (888) 319-7682 for details.
Oak Pointe Of Warrenton
Oak Pointe Of Warrenton enables seniors to receive memory care in Warrenton, Missouri. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 65 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 700 Forrest Ave, in the 63383 zip code inside Warren county, Oak Pointe Of Warrenton provides help to those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Oak Pointe Of Warrenton is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 25045. Some of the amenities offered by Oak Pointe Of Warrenton include routine well-being monitoring, high caregiver to resident ratio and caregiving staff trained specifically for dementia.
Harbor Place Estates
Harbor Place Estates specializes in providing memory care in Warren county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to a maximum of 36 elderly residents. Harbor Place Estates allows pets and can provide tranquil and secure outdoor areas, high ratio of caregivers to residents and routine check-ups for proper weight maintenance to any seniors living in Warrenton, MO and surrounding areas. Harbor Place Estates is located at 1054 South Hwy 47, 63383 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
Bristol Manor Of Warrenton
When trying to find memory care centers in Warrenton, Missouri, you will find Bristol Manor Of Warrenton as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 815 Woolf Road in the 63383 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 12 dementia care units and offers services like monitoring of medications, high ratio of caregivers to residents and assistance with choosing and putting on clothes. Its license number is 19954. Bristol Manor Of Warrenton provides dementia care not only to Warrenton residents, but also to all Warren county residents as well.
1 More Memory Care Facilities in WARREN County, MO
If you need aid with everyday tasks, Warrenton Manor can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Wright City, Missouri. Warrenton Manor has a total capacity of 120 seniors. It includes amenities like care focused on residents’ abilities, special lighting in all areas to help with memory and staff nurses trained in dementia care. Warrenton Manor is licensed by Missouri and its license # is 2505.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near WARRENTON, Missouri:
- Memory Care in CLARENCE, MO
- Memory Care in ANDERSON, MO
- Memory Care in CHARLESTON, MO
- Memory Care in PORTAGEVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in MOKANE, MO
- Memory Care in REPUBLIC, MO
- Memory Care in APPLETON CITY, MO
- Memory Care in LEXINGTON, MO
- Memory Care in MARIONVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in LICKING, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT CHARLES, MO
- Memory Care in LEBANON, MO
- Memory Care in BELTON, MO
- Memory Care in SALEM, MO
- Memory Care in PARK HILLS, MO
- Memory Care in SALINE County, MO
- Memory Care in DEKALB County, MO
- Memory Care in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Memory Care in CALDWELL County, MO
- Memory Care in BENTON County, MO
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, MO
- Memory Care in GRUNDY County, MO
- Memory Care in MONITEAU County, MO
- Memory Care in MADISON County, MO
- Memory Care in BOLLINGER County, MO
- Memory Care in HOWELL County, MO
- Memory Care in GREENE County, MO
- Memory Care in LACLEDE County, MO
- Memory Care in PERRY County, MO
- Memory Care in BUCHANAN County, MO
Memory Care Costs in WARRENTON, MO:
WARRENTON memory care facilities rank #17 out of 298 cities in Missouri for affordability, with a median cost of memory care at $4,605 monthly. The less expensive dementia care homes can charge as little as $2,750 per month, while the most upscale WARRENTON Dementia and Alzheimer's care communities can go up in cost to $7,687 per month. Memory care facilities in WARRENTON are more affordable than those located in WARREN County, MO, which has an average cost of $4,605 per month and can go up to $7,708 per month.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how memory care costs in WARRENTON compare to other parts of Missouri and WARREN County:
- WARRENTON, MO - 10% lowest priced dementia care units: $2,750/month
- WARREN County, MO - 10% least expensive memory care facilities: $2,757/month
- Missouri State - 10% most affordable Alzheimer's care facilities: $2,904/month
- WARRENTON, MO median memory care cost: $4,605 /month
- WARREN County, MO median dementia care cost: $4,605/month
- Missouri State average dementia care costs: $4,849/month
Median cost of memory care in WARRENTON is $0 less per month than the WARREN County average. It is also $244 per month less when compared against the state-wide average cost of dementia care in Missouri. Because memory care costs can vary significantly, it is important to view pricing for each facility individually to find out the costs.
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951