Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LOUISIANA, MO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in LOUISIANA, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LOUISIANA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LOUISIANA, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LOUISIANA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Maple Grove Lodge
Maple Grove Lodge provides memory care in Louisiana, Missouri. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 90 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 2407 Kentucky St, in the 63353 zip code in Pike county, Maple Grove Lodge provides assistance to those seniors who need help with daily living tasks. Maple Grove Lodge is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 5002. Some of the services offered by Maple Grove Lodge are individually designed activity and therapeutic programs, controlled access community and visiting geriatric physician.
Lynn's Heritage House
Lynn's Heritage House excels at providing dementia care in Pike county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide studio and 1-bedrooom apartments to no more than 44 older adults. Lynn's Heritage House welcomes pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors with dementia living in Louisiana, MO and surrounding areas. Lynn's Heritage House is located at 800 Kelly Ln, 63353 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in PIKE County, MO
Moore-pike Nursing Home
When trying to find dementia care facilities in Bowling Green, Missouri, you will find Moore-pike Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is situated at 300 S Saint Charles St in the 63334 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 55 memory care units and provides services like transportation services to doctor appointments and encouraged family participation. Its license number is 5511. Moore-pike Nursing Home provides memory care not only to Bowling Green residents, but also to all Pike county residents as well.
Bowling Green Residential Care
If you need help with everyday tasks, Bowling Green Residential Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bowling Green, Missouri. Bowling Green Residential Care has a total capacity of 24 older adults with dementia and offers services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy and Alzheimer’s-oriented activities. Bowling Green Residential Care is licensed by Missouri and its license number is 7712.
Country View Nursing Facility
Country View Nursing Facility is a new memory care center with capacity of 60 seniors and provides amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 2106 West Main St, and it is well equipped to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Bowling Green, MO seniors. Country View Nursing Facility is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 14926.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LOUISIANA, Missouri:
- Memory Care in PERRYVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT JOSEPH, MO
- Memory Care in RICHMOND, MO
- Memory Care in MACON, MO
- Memory Care in EUREKA, MO
- Memory Care in ODESSA, MO
- Memory Care in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in FESTUS, MO
- Memory Care in UNION, MO
- Memory Care in VANDALIA, MO
- Memory Care in MOUNTAIN VIEW, MO
- Memory Care in CRANE, MO
- Memory Care in ELSBERRY, MO
- Memory Care in MILAN, MO
- Memory Care in SEDALIA, MO
- Memory Care in MARION County, MO
- Memory Care in WRIGHT County, MO
- Memory Care in HOWARD County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT CHARLES County, MO
- Memory Care in SAINT FRANCOIS County, MO
- Memory Care in GRUNDY County, MO
- Memory Care in MONROE County, MO
- Memory Care in COLE County, MO
- Memory Care in CARROLL County, MO
- Memory Care in PUTNAM County, MO
- Memory Care in PULASKI County, MO
- Memory Care in RANDOLPH County, MO
- Memory Care in JEFFERSON County, MO
- Memory Care in GREENE County, MO
- Memory Care in LACLEDE County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951