Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in LOUISIANA, MO:
There are 5 memory care facilities in LOUISIANA, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in LOUISIANA throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best LOUISIANA, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near LOUISIANA, with cost that varies in each facility.
Lynn's Heritage House
Lynn's Heritage House enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Louisiana, Missouri. It can house a maximum of 44 seniors at a time. With a location at 800 Kelly Ln, in the 63353 zip code in Pike county, Lynn's Heritage House assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Lynn's Heritage House is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 21055. Some of the amenities offered by Lynn's Heritage House are individualized programs and care, secure indoor and outdoor wandering areas and personalized meal plans.
Maple Grove Lodge
Maple Grove Lodge excels at providing dementia care in Pike county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 90 elderly residents. Maple Grove Lodge accepts pets and can provide aid with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors with dementia living in Louisiana, MO and surrounding areas. Maple Grove Lodge is located at 2407 Kentucky St, 63353 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
3 More Facilities in PIKE County, MO
Moore-pike Nursing Home
When trying to find memory care centers in Bowling Green, Missouri, you will find Moore-pike Nursing Home as an excellent luxury memory care option that is located at 300 S Saint Charles St in the 63334 zip code area. It has a total capacity of 55 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes services like constant medical checks to ensure well-being and family counseling and support program. Its license number is 5511. Moore-pike Nursing Home provides dementia care services not only to Bowling Green residents, but also to all Pike county residents as well.
Country View Nursing Facility
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Country View Nursing Facility can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Bowling Green, Missouri. Country View Nursing Facility has a total capacity of 60 dementia sufferers and offers amenities such as color-coordinated rooms to help with memory and dementia-specific programs and activities. Country View Nursing Facility is licensed with Missouri and its license # is 14926.
Bowling Green Residential Care
Bowling Green Residential Care is a new memory care center that has capacity of 24 seniors with dementia and provides amenities such as brain health activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 119 West Centennial Ave, and it is well equipped to provide memory care to Bowling Green, MO seniors with dementia. Bowling Green Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license number is 7712.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near LOUISIANA, Missouri:
- Memory Care in ELLISVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in PACIFIC, MO
- Memory Care in SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO
- Memory Care in HARRISONVILLE, MO
- Memory Care in VALLEY PARK, MO
- Memory Care in EUREKA, MO
- Memory Care in BLUE SPRINGS, MO
- Memory Care in BUFFALO, MO
- Memory Care in JOPLIN, MO
- Memory Care in MARBLE HILL, MO
- Memory Care in BALLWIN, MO
- Memory Care in GRAIN VALLEY, MO
- Memory Care in COLUMBIA, MO
- Memory Care in WARSAW, MO
- Memory Care in SIKESTON, MO
- Memory Care in FRANKLIN County, MO
- Memory Care in PHELPS County, MO
- Memory Care in COLE County, MO
- Memory Care in MORGAN County, MO
- Memory Care in AUDRAIN County, MO
- Memory Care in HOWELL County, MO
- Memory Care in ADAIR County, MO
- Memory Care in BARRY County, MO
- Memory Care in TEXAS County, MO
- Memory Care in CHRISTIAN County, MO
- Memory Care in DALLAS County, MO
- Memory Care in CASS County, MO
- Memory Care in POLK County, MO
- Memory Care in JACKSON County, MO
- Memory Care in IRON County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951