Dementia, Alzheimer's & Memory Care Facilities in POTOSI, MO:
There are 4 memory care facilities in POTOSI, Missouri. The facilities provide care to senior citizens living in POTOSI throughout all stages of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. These facilities include the best POTOSI, MO dementia care homes as well as Alzheimer's care facilities near POTOSI, with cost that varies in each facility.
Potosi Manor enables seniors to receive Alzheimer’s care in Potosi, Missouri. It can provide accommodations to a maximum of 90 older adults at a time. With a location at 307 South Highway 21, in the 63664 zip code inside Washington county, Potosi Manor provides assistance to those senior citizens who need help with daily living tasks. Potosi Manor is licensed by Missouri to provide memory care assisted living services, with license number 21648. Some of the amenities provided by Potosi Manor include medication administration and storage, alarmed and monitored exits and custom meal plans.
Georgian Gardens excels at providing memory care in Washington county, Missouri. At its full capacity, it can provide one bedroom suites and studios to no more than 120 senior citizens. Georgian Gardens is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around and getting in and out of bed to any older adults with dementia living in Potosi, MO and surrounding areas. Georgian Gardens is located at 1 Georgian Gardens Dr, 63664 zip code and may accept Medicaid and Medicare.
2 More Facilities in WASHINGTON County, MO
Chapel Ridge Living Center
When trying to find memory care centers in Mineral Point, Missouri, you will find Chapel Ridge Living Center as an excellent luxurious memory care option that is located at 10109 Restoration Circle in the 63660 zip code area. It has a maximum capacity of 20 Alzheimer's and dementia units and includes amenities such as local transportation services and independence-focused care. Its license number is 9270. Chapel Ridge Living Center provides dementia care not only to Mineral Point residents, but also to all Washington county residents as well.
South Haven Residential Care
If you need help with everyday tasks, South Haven Residential Care can help you or your loved one to find memory care assisted living in Mineral Point, Missouri. South Haven Residential Care has a total capacity of 20 older adults with dementia and includes services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy and dementia-specific programs and activities. South Haven Residential Care is licensed with Missouri and its license # is 10529.
Alzheimer's and Dementia care near POTOSI, Missouri:
- Memory Care in GRANT CITY, MO
- Memory Care in PARK HILLS, MO
- Memory Care in CABOOL, MO
- Memory Care in LOUISIANA, MO
- Memory Care in ADRIAN, MO
- Memory Care in GRANDVIEW, MO
- Memory Care in NEOSHO, MO
- Memory Care in EUREKA, MO
- Memory Care in SAVANNAH, MO
- Memory Care in CRANE, MO
- Memory Care in MARSHALL, MO
- Memory Care in SENATH, MO
- Memory Care in OAK GROVE, MO
- Memory Care in LINCOLN, MO
- Memory Care in SHELBINA, MO
- Memory Care in NEWTON County, MO
- Memory Care in MORGAN County, MO
- Memory Care in BARTON County, MO
- Memory Care in PUTNAM County, MO
- Memory Care in GRUNDY County, MO
- Memory Care in CRAWFORD County, MO
- Memory Care in MONTGOMERY County, MO
- Memory Care in IRON County, MO
- Memory Care in STODDARD County, MO
- Memory Care in POLK County, MO
- Memory Care in PEMISCOT County, MO
- Memory Care in MONROE County, MO
- Memory Care in DUNKLIN County, MO
- Memory Care in WEBSTER County, MO
- Memory Care in PETTIS County, MO
Talk to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on dementia & Alzheimer's care.(888) 595-9951